China Virus Outbreak: China Confirms Human-to-human Transmission

yerrag

Thanks. I'm not so inclined to believe that first site you linked to, but I would like to. I'd like to see someone like Kim Iversen or Max Blumenthal or Aaron Maté or Russia Today report on this though.

So much spin and rinse on media, and media is now synonymous with CIA. Lies are so blatant to us, but stays so because half the country are NPCs that swallow that media pill.

In a few generations, the college campus has turned from anti-war into duhh!

LUH 3417

Thanks. I'm not so inclined to believe that first site you linked to, but I would like to. I'd like to see someone like Kim Iversen or Max Blumenthal or Aaron Maté or Russia Today report on this though.

So much spin and rinse on media, and media is now synonymous with CIA. Lies are so blatant to us, but stays so because half the country are NPCs that swallow that media pill.

In a few generations, the college campus has turned from anti-war into duhh!
i figured the communist sympathies would throw you off. regardless, i think he has some good info about the way china is portrayed in the media and how chinese criminals seeking entry into the US enter under the guise of "seeking asylum". another thing to watch for which has made the news recently is china's social credit system. i have friends from china who laugh at some of the things the western media writes about the credit system, and claim it's nothing more than credit score system in the US, where you can't get a favorable loan or mortgage if you don't have good credit.

yerrag

i figured the communist sympathies would throw you off. regardless, i think he has some good info about the way china is portrayed in the media and how chinese criminals seeking entry into the US enter under the guise of "seeking asylum". another thing to watch for which has made the news recently is china's social credit system. i have friends from china who laugh at some of the things the western media writes about the credit system, and claim it's nothing more than credit score system in the US, where you can't get a favorable loan or mortgage if you don't have good credit.
I don't believe for a second that China, nor Russia nor Iran nor Turkey carry the torch of freedom that the hypocritical western government and their surrogate media hold them against, but I would grudgingly give them the license to. To be naive is to be kicked out of power like what happened to Evo Morales in Bolivia, and then what? To be replaced by vassals of the CIA's world order.

Don't we think of diplomats as genteel and educated and honorable and trustworthy, and doesn't this not describe the US in its dealings with other countries? The US says one thing and does another. It is a friend until it finds another friend that's more useful to it.

Which is why these countries need to protect themselves from the great Satan, and why countries need to exert a lot of control over their people, for their own can easily be bought off and become vassals to the US.

Becoming a US vassal necessitates that a leader abandons its people, as one cannot serve two masters.

Yet no one speaking about antiviral measures one should apply before the collapse. Wasting time on CIA, wahabism, russians, Chinese communist party COME ON!!!

Let's start please.

There are some reports of first-generation antihistamines being able to combat coronaviruses. Cyproheptadinei not on the list but they have screened 50 000 chemical compounds, they can't screen all.
Disulfiram appears in a couple of studies too. Old friend garlic no surprise too.

Fellas, whatever political/religious/social/historical views y'all have go to scan pubmed. There are 5000+ studies on coronaviruses. It could be serious. There are not that funny videos on Twitter from Wuhan and China.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yet no one speaking about antiviral measures one should apply before the collapse. Wasting time on CIA, wahabism, russians, Chinese communist party COME ON!!!

Let's start please.

There are some reports of first-generation antihistamines being able to combat coronaviruses. Cyproheptadinei not on the list but they have screened 50 000 chemical compounds, they can't screen all.
Disulfiram appears in a couple of studies too. Old friend garlic no surprise too.

Fellas, whatever political/religious/social/historical views y'all have go to scan pubmed. There are 5000+ studies on coronaviruses. It could be serious. There are not that funny videos on Twitter from Wuhan and China.
We are talking about it here:

Corona Virus How To Treat

yerrag

Okay. First thing I'd to is avoid places where there people share the same limited amount of air, where the virus recirculates.

Places like apartments with a common heating/AC system. I lived in one such apartment in Cincinnati. Would get the flu every February.

Airplanes.

Hospitals. Check your hospital. Rooms are also devoid of sunshine.

And then have a good immune system, helped by sound sleep, and good blood sugar regulation. Immunity plummets with low blood sugar.

In dry heated rooms, humidify to keep your mucous membranes moist, as they catch pathogens and keep them from doing further harm.

Breathe through the nose always. The. nose has filters, the mouth doesn't.

These go a long way on the prevention aspect so you don't have to deal with the other thread.

yerrag

Having a good thyroid as well as other factors that lead to a good and strong metabolism.

You succumb less to allergies. Allergies are, in my experience, a gateway to succumbing to infection. I'd sneeze and sneeze, then have a runny nose, then a sore throat, and then I'll have a fever or flu the next day.

But that was a long time ago already.

Last edited:
OP
E

Experienced

Telling me to shut the **** up is not very tolerant now is it Mr tolerant Norwegian? How's that tolerance working out for your neighbours there in Sweden, now the rape capital and bombing capital of Europe?

Why don't you educate yourself a bit before you go shooting your mouth off? Terrorism in China - Wikipedia

Same in Aus. All done by people from the religion of peace. Trio jailed over Australia Christmas terror plot

If you love em that's fine by me. Let me know your address and they can come and stay at your place since they are such lovely people.
Multi media news. That always covers up other people as terrorists. You should be uneducated not me first of all fix your sources I'm not norwegian.

postman

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that most western communists are fueled by self-hatred. Ted Kaczynski was right about their psychology. Always finding excuses for communist governments when they are comitting the exact same crimes (or worse) that they are enraged about western governments doing.

shine

"In studies performed at the Respiratory Virology Branch, Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, Georgia, Monolaurin was found effective against 14 human RNA and DNA enveloped viruses in cell culture. These included influenza, RSV, Rubeola, Newcastle's, Coronavirus, Herpes Simplex types 1 & 2, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV) and cytomegalovirus. (Monolaurin has no effect on naked viruses, such as polio, encephalitis virus, coxsachie, or pox viruses.). Monolaurin removed all measurable infectivity by disintegrating the virus envelope."

Inaut

i was thinking about this earlier.....

clove/cinnamon oil
artemesia
pau d'arco
ozone (not liked I know)

achillea

Completely wrong CIA babble. Age old tales of Chinese being cannibals and organ harvesters. fFalung dafa are housed by the US intelligence community and drive Porsches, while spreading anti Chinese sentiment. Religious and spiritual extremism is a favorite of the US, with countless examples in the East. The US brought radical Islam back to Uzbekistan and every other economically viable nation.

Man are you ill informed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peater

Why would you waste his time? It's an old, well known virus that isn't dangerous, nor is it spreading (at least not in the way that media suggests), it's just getting tabloid coverage right now. You might as well ask Dr. Peat what he thinks of the headlines that Meagan Markle and Prince Harry topped Will and Kate in Instagram followers.

This post aged like milk, didn't it?

tankasnowgod

This post aged like milk, didn't it?

It's still true, so I have no idea what you are talking about. It isn't really spreading, the early "deadliness" was due to the small sample size, and it's still getting breathless tabloid like coverage in the media. Looks to have aged just fine.

shine

It's still true, so I have no idea what you are talking about. It isn't really spreading, the early "deadliness" was due to the small sample size, and it's still getting breathless tabloid like coverage in the media. Looks to have aged just fine.

CCP shill.

tankasnowgod

CCP shill.

Okay, then, so tell me this..... outside of China, the Diamond Princess, South Korea and Italy, where has this so called "Pandemic" affected even 1/1,000,000 of the country's population? Because that is the lowest end detection of a REAL pandemic, like the Spanish Flu.

The ‘Spanish’ Influenza pandemic and its relation to World War I | World War I Centenary

I still don't understand why you are panicking over something that has infected about 80,000 people only causing 2,500 deaths, over 96% of which are in China, when 500,000 die from the flu every year globally, about 14,000 to 36,000 every year in the US.

Lyla

That isn't the "standard muslim way". Sorry but that's an utterly stupid thing to say.

Islam is the one religion that has always taught pluralism and seeking enlightenment from other cultures. Many Americans, just as British people, are utterly brainwashed into thinking ISIS or Saudi are somehow representative of wider Islam. It's an easy way to keep people reactionary and ready to support war in the middle east.

It's hard to comment too much on the Uighur situation without having visited myself - I think there are probably good intentions with sometimes archaic methods and probably lots of ignorance. But as economic prosperity rises, extremism tends to fall.

This video can hopefully provide a more balanced and nuanced view of China at the moment that goes beyond uk and US media propaganda.

"The Muslim world, with its history and cultures, and indeed its different interpretations of Islam, is still little known in the West… The two worlds, Muslim and non-Muslim, Eastern and Western, must, as a matter of urgency, make a real effort to get to know one another, for I fear that what we have is not a clash of civilisations, but a clash of ignorance on both sides."

- - Aga Khan IV

Ordinary westerners were not allowed to visit XinJiang or Tibet. So whoever the organiser of the tour group was, he or she would have to be checked and approved by the central government beforehand.

Also, foreigners are required to register at the local police station within 48 or 72 hours of arriving in China. So if you move apartment, you will have to re-register at the nearest police station.

That isn't the "standard muslim way". Sorry but that's an utterly stupid thing to say.

Islam is the one religion that has always taught pluralism and seeking enlightenment from other cultures. Many Americans, just as British people, are utterly brainwashed into thinking ISIS or Saudi are somehow representative of wider Islam. It's an easy way to keep people reactionary and ready to support war in the middle east.

It's hard to comment too much on the Uighur situation without having visited myself - I think there are probably good intentions with sometimes archaic methods and probably lots of ignorance. But as economic prosperity rises, extremism tends to fall.

This video can hopefully provide a more balanced and nuanced view of China at the moment that goes beyond uk and US media propaganda.

"The Muslim world, with its history and cultures, and indeed its different interpretations of Islam, is still little known in the West… The two worlds, Muslim and non-Muslim, Eastern and Western, must, as a matter of urgency, make a real effort to get to know one another, for I fear that what we have is not a clash of civilisations, but a clash of ignorance on both sides."

- - Aga Khan IV