China Virus Outbreak: China Confirms Human-to-human Transmission

yerrag

I'm not a person who is hiding behind a question mark.
So tell me, how does that question make me a racist? If you can't answer that, then we know you just like to bandy terms around that you don't understand.

Last edited:

yerrag

In general the teachings are largely the same as Christianity but I haven't ever seen specifics on pluralism from the bible. Happy to be corrected!

That implies the Quran makes no mention of infidels. Forgive my ignorance. I haven't read the Quran.

Perhaps the Ottomans and Saladin practiced the pluralism you speak of, back when it was the golden age of Islam. Nowadays, it's my impression that in many Islamic countries converting a Muslim to Christian is not just frowned upon, but is a life-threatening taboo. Maybe it's just the toxic Wahabbi influence. Maybe the Shiites, Sufis, Alawites, Druze etc don't hold that insecurity. Would appreciate your take on this.

OP
E

Experienced

Perhaps the Ottomans
Agree. +1 Ottomans were the true muslims. But overall there is good people on earth isis is created by mankind. Created by Zionists , Rothschild Rockefeller they all want to split up Religions. And show islam as something bad you know that islam is not bad or nothing similair to it.

OP
E

Experienced

That implies the Quran makes no mention of infidels. Forgive my ignorance. I haven't read the Quran.

Perhaps the Ottomans and Saladin practiced the pluralism you speak of, back when it was the golden age of Islam. Nowadays, it's my impression that in many Islamic countries converting a Muslim to Christian is not just frowned upon, but is a life-threatening taboo. Maybe it's just the toxic Wahabbi influence. Maybe the Shiites, Sufis, Alawites, Druze etc don't hold that insecurity. Would appreciate your take on this.
Chinese people killed raped uyghurs. They have done bad things to them because they were muslim. And no they haven't bombed any cities in the city itself it's probably one of the Biggest families that funded ISIS to make it worsen for uyghurs there.

achillea

In 1999 the Chinese Communist Government outlawed a tai chi like practice called Falung Dafa. At that time there were 100 million practitioners. One day it was good the next it was bad.

The followers of Falung Dafa had a doctrine of never to lie, so when they were asked if they practiced they always told the truth and accordingly were arrested and placed in re education prisons or concentration camps. Many were tortured to death or outright executed.

Soon it was found that the Falung Dafa were very healthy people and since they were considered criminals against the state they were expendable,

Since they were so healthy the ChiComs decided to create a readily available tourist trade of organ transplants. Potential customers could and can ask specifically for a Falung Dafa organ.
Yes the iliver or heart can be delivered in 10 days after your arrival.

Am I racist too?

Peater

So...this corona virus then. It might even be worth asking Mr Peat himself what he thinks of it, and what he would do if he caught it. It seems to be spreading

OP
E

Experienced

So...this corona virus then. It might even be worth asking Mr Peat himself what he thinks of it, and what he would do if he caught it. It seems to be spreading
What I read on the internet is that it's not a big deal until you get caught getting it .. it'll first lead to lung infection before that it's treatable.

LUH 3417

In 1999 the Chinese Communist Government outlawed a tai chi like practice called Falung Dafa. At that time there were 100 million practitioners. One day it was good the next it was bad.

The followers of Falung Dafa had a doctrine of never to lie, so when they were asked if they practiced they always told the truth and accordingly were arrested and placed in re education prisons or concentration camps. Many were tortured to death or outright executed.

Soon it was found that the Falung Dafa were very healthy people and since they were considered criminals against the state they were expendable,

Since they were so healthy the ChiComs decided to create a readily available tourist trade of organ transplants. Potential customers could and can ask specifically for a Falung Dafa organ.
Yes the iliver or heart can be delivered in 10 days after your arrival.

Am I racist too?
Completely wrong CIA babble. Age old tales of Chinese being cannibals and organ harvesters. fFalung dafa are housed by the US intelligence community and drive Porsches, while spreading anti Chinese sentiment. Religious and spiritual extremism is a favorite of the US, with countless examples in the East. The US brought radical Islam back to Uzbekistan and every other economically viable nation.

Aymen

What I read on the internet is that it's not a big deal until you get caught getting it .. it'll first lead to lung infection before that it's treatable.
i got a lung infection weeks ago (pleurisy) and it lasted 14 days, intense chest pains and that i couldn't even move my body and had problems sleeping with the pain, i think the reason was me being in hurry to get sunlight in an extremly cold weather and raging sea ( i live next to the sea) and i went up to the roof of the house and exposed my body to get the light and then in the next day i got the infection..
i combined raw garlic with the carrot and some olive oil and after 5 days the pain decreased by 50% , i also took sunlight through opened window which helped me to get some vitamin D so maybe vitamin D and garlic cured my lung infection.

OP
E

Experienced

i got a lung infection weeks ago (pleurisy) and it lasted 14 days, intense chest pains and that i couldn't even move my body and had problems sleeping with the pain, i think the reason was me being in hurry to get sunlight in an extremly cold weather and raging sea ( i live next to the sea) and i went up to the roof of the house and exposed my body to get the light and then in the next day i got the infection..
i combined raw garlic with the carrot and some olive oil and after 5 days the pain decreased by 50% , i also took sunlight through opened window which helped me to get some vitamin D so maybe vitamin D and garlic cured my lung infection.
That's good I saved the post for tips .

LucyL

Overpopulation and urbanization make for lovely pathogens

Do you know what they have been on ? They eat every 4 legged animal you could imagine. They kill people in camps to manipulate them changing bible quran. That's what they get from them. But I'm just concerned that those chinese people are gonna affect us with the nasty virus.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the maximum security biolab in the neighborhood. Just like ebola. Bushmeat. Definitely not biolabs in Sierra Leone.

tankasnowgod

Why would you waste his time? It's an old, well known virus that isn't dangerous, nor is it spreading (at least not in the way that media suggests), it's just getting tabloid coverage right now. You might as well ask Dr. Peat what he thinks of the headlines that Meagan Markle and Prince Harry topped Will and Kate in Instagram followers.

LeeLemonoil

And sometimes the humans are just insane. These things happen.

That too, and not so seldom as one would like to think. I can’t bring myself to delve into the stuff you posted there, but yes, that someday a lunatic kills millions out of his biohazlab is a remote but real possibility.

K

Kratos

This thing popped up two to three weeks before Chinese New Year in a city where there are only 50 specialized labs in the whole world that can handle level 4 biomatter, let’s put it all together.

Whichway?

You shut the **** up first and take your racism away .

Uyghurs haven't done anything. Chinese people want to reeducate right? Why are they planning to change quran and bible?

Chinese people are getting karma. For what they've done to animals and Uyghur people.

View attachment 16446

Telling me to shut the **** up is not very tolerant now is it Mr tolerant Norwegian? How's that tolerance working out for your neighbours there in Sweden, now the rape capital and bombing capital of Europe?

Why don't you educate yourself a bit before you go shooting your mouth off? Terrorism in China - Wikipedia

Same in Aus. All done by people from the religion of peace. Trio jailed over Australia Christmas terror plot

If you love em that's fine by me. Let me know your address and they can come and stay at your place since they are such lovely people.

Last edited:

yerrag

I'm not a
Completely wrong CIA babble. Age old tales of Chinese being cannibals and organ harvesters. fFalung dafa are housed by the US intelligence community and drive Porsches, while spreading anti Chinese sentiment. Religious and spiritual extremism is a favorite of the US, with countless examples in the East. The US brought radical Islam back to Uzbekistan and every other economically viable nation.
It makes me wonder every time there's talk of Falun Gong being used as organ donors. Do you have an alternate account that dispels this narrative? I'm 50-50 on this. All I hear is the US side whereas my Chinese friends would say it's not true but then it's hard to know when we are relying on hand-fed information - third hand at the very least.

In the US, on the other hand, there was an exposé about abortion clinics using whatever that can be used of fetus and selling them. Plenty of shady operators to spread around the world.

Perhaps the propagandists are projecting on China?

LUH 3417

It makes me wonder every time there's talk of Falun Gong being used as organ donors. Do you have an alternate account that dispels this narrative? I'm 50-50 on this. All I hear is the US side whereas my Chinese friends would say it's not true but then it's hard to know when we are relying on hand-fed information - third hand at the very least.

In the US, on the other hand, there was an exposé about abortion clinics using whatever that can be used of fetus and selling them. Plenty of shady operators to spread around the world.

Perhaps the propagandists are projecting on China?
Falun Gong Cult Checklist – Shen Yun & NTD – Make Sure You Are Protected!

Asylum Fraud in Chinatown: An Industry of Lies