China Virus Outbreak: China Confirms Human-to-human Transmission

OP
E

Experienced

Overpopulation and urbanization make for lovely pathogens
Do you know what they have been on ? They eat every 4 legged animal you could imagine. They kill people in camps to manipulate them changing bible quran. That's what they get from them. But I'm just concerned that those chinese people are gonna affect us with the nasty virus.

yerrag

What's so extraordinary about human to human transmission? What about swine to human transmission? Isn't there a swine flu virus already going on? Is it merely coincidence that while that is going on, now comes a virus outbreak of the human kind?

OP
E

Experienced

What's so extraordinary about human to human transmission? What about swine to human transmission? Isn't there a swine flu virus already going on? Is it merely coincidence that while that is going on, now comes a virus outbreak of the human kind?
Nothing but the way they get their karma is insane. Friendly reminder that China is running concentration camps and interning up to an estimated 3 million people who are being brainwashed with communist propaganda, tortured, raped, humiliated, used as medical guinea pigs, sterilised, and executed for their organs : pics

LUH 3417

Friendly reminder that the US housed Unit 731 mastermind Shirō Ishii and his kids are probably on the US government payroll, directing vaccine schedules

yerrag

The other side of the story that escapes media attention, just because the narrative has to be that China is evil and the US is saintly, is that the Uyghurs being detained are being re-educated after going thru a lifetime of Saudi-funded Wahabbist indoctrination. Ironic that this is the same sect that heavily influenced the suicide plane attack on 911. Another irony is that China is doing what it can to control Wahabbist extremism within its borders, the US is playing b**** to Saudi Arabia to the extent it absolves Saudi Arabia of wrongdoing in 911 while pointing the blame on Iraq and Iran.

Consider also that the CIA also actively supported and funded ISIS and Al-Qaeda and one should shudder how it is an accomplice in the terror brought upon the world by Wahabbists. This can easily be seen as the US allied with Wahabbists in an arrangement of mutual convenience.

Whichway?

The other side of the story that escapes media attention, just because the narrative has to be that China is evil and the US is saintly, is that the Uyghurs being detained are being re-educated after going thru a lifetime of Saudi-funded Wahabbist indoctrination. Ironic that this is the same sect that heavily influenced the suicide plane attack on 911. Another irony is that China is doing what it can to control Wahabbist extremism within its borders, the US is playing b**** to Saudi Arabia to the extent it absolves Saudi Arabia of wrongdoing in 911 while pointing the blame on Iraq and Iran.

Consider also that the CIA also actively supported and funded ISIS and Al-Qaeda and one should shudder how it is an accomplice in the terror brought upon the world by Wahabbists. This can easily be seen as the US allied with Wahabbists in an arrangement of mutual convenience.

You are spot on. I don’t know why people think it is terrible to try to change peoples minds by re-educating them out of hatred. The Uyghurs did do several terrorist bombings in Chinese cities beginning in the 1990s up to 2014. This seems to be the standard Muslim way. Refuse to compromise, never negotiate and use violence to achieve your political aims. Well China has said f*** that. But they haven’t killed them all. They are peacefully giving them an opportunity to change. When in history has this ever been done? Most times it ends up in a fight and the weaker opponent is slaughtered, which in this case would be the Uyghurs.

I wish Australia could send all its radical Islamists extremists to the camps. But instead we allow them to move around freely, spout their hatred of us and plot ways to kill us, and only when they are plotting an imminent attack to we attempt to do something about it. Far too late in the process.

OP
E

Experienced

You are spot on. I don’t know why people think it is terrible to try to change peoples minds by re-educating them out of hatred. The Uyghurs did do several terrorist bombings in Chinese cities beginning in the 1990s up to 2014. This seems to be the standard Muslim way. Refuse to compromise, never negotiate and use violence to achieve your political aims. Well China has said f*** that. But they haven’t killed them all. They are peacefully giving them an opportunity to change. When in history has this ever been done? Most times it ends up in a fight and the weaker opponent is slaughtered, which in this case would be the Uyghurs.

I wish Australia could send all its radical Islamists extremists to the camps. But instead we allow them to move around freely, spout their hatred of us and plot ways to kill us, and only when they are plotting an imminent attack to we attempt to do something about it. Far too late in the process.
You shut the **** up first and take your racism away .

Uyghurs haven't done anything. Chinese people want to reeducate right? Why are they planning to change quran and bible?

Chinese people are getting karma. For what they've done to animals and Uyghur people.

Screenshot_20200123-114245_WhatsApp.jpg

yerrag

You shut the **** up first and take your racism away .

Uyghurs haven't done anything. Chinese people want to reeducate right? Why are they planning to change quran and bible?

Chinese people are getting karma. For what they've done to animals and Uyghur people.

View attachment 16446

Hey, this is another side of the narrative that you need to consider. Instead of branding people racists for not agreeing with your explanation, consider the dark underbelly of Saudi prosperity from oil and how those funds are being used to spread their toxic fundamentalist Wahabbist interpretation of the Quran. They're not spreading peace and love worldwide, which would have been the case if another Muslim sect, the Sufis, were preaching to the Uyghurs.

Don't buy into the propaganda. And you call yourself Experienced?

OP
E

Experienced

Hey, this is another side of the narrative that you need to consider. Instead of branding people racists for not agreeing with your explanation, consider the dark underbelly of Saudi prosperity from oil and how those funds are being used to spread their toxic fundamentalist Wahabbist interpretation of the Quran. They're not spreading peace and love worldwide, which would have been the case if another Muslim sect, the Sufis, were preaching to the Uyghurs.

Don't buy into the propaganda. And you call yourself Experienced?
I'm not talking about the specific people you talk about. I don't follow news at all but this topic got my interests. As I know is Uyghur people haven't done anything to them (Chinese people) as we know australians got the fire because of weather manipulation as I think some of the conspiracies could be true. It has been done in several other countries. I've never seen Uyghur people in the news until the camp story. So tell me that I'm wrong here.
Screenshot_20200123-151226_Reddit.jpg

yerrag

I'm not talking about the specific people you talk about. I don't follow news at all but this topic got my interests. As I know is Uyghur people haven't done anything to them (Chinese people) as we know australians got the fire because of weather manipulation as I think some of the conspiracies could be true. It has been done in several other countries. I've never seen Uyghur people in the news until the camp story. So tell me that I'm wrong here. View attachment 16447
That is a news story. By the same media that does not question but instead defends talking points sanctioned by the government. Talking points like wmd in Iraq, Assad's gas attack on civilians in Syria, the US winning the war in Afghanistan, and the US blaming Iran for 911 instead of Saudi Arabia. So, I hope you can forgive me if take the news from US and western media with a grain of salt.

When a friend lies to you serially, when do you stop having faith in him?

sunraiser

That isn't the "standard muslim way". Sorry but that's an utterly stupid thing to say.

Islam is the one religion that has always taught pluralism and seeking enlightenment from other cultures. Many Americans, just as British people, are utterly brainwashed into thinking ISIS or Saudi are somehow representative of wider Islam. It's an easy way to keep people reactionary and ready to support war in the middle east.

It's hard to comment too much on the Uighur situation without having visited myself - I think there are probably good intentions with sometimes archaic methods and probably lots of ignorance. But as economic prosperity rises, extremism tends to fall.

This video can hopefully provide a more balanced and nuanced view of China at the moment that goes beyond uk and US media propaganda.

"The Muslim world, with its history and cultures, and indeed its different interpretations of Islam, is still little known in the West… The two worlds, Muslim and non-Muslim, Eastern and Western, must, as a matter of urgency, make a real effort to get to know one another, for I fear that what we have is not a clash of civilisations, but a clash of ignorance on both sides."

- - Aga Khan IV

OP
E

Experienced

Islam is the one religion that has always taught pluralism and seeking enlightenment from other cultures. Many Americans, just as British people, are utterly brainwashed into thinking ISIS or Saudi are somehow representative of wider Islam. It's an easy way to keep people reactionary and ready to support war in the middle east.
+1

yerrag

Islam is the one religion that has always taught pluralism and seeking enlightenment from other cultures.
The one? instead of one?

yerrag

I think I mistagged the guy instead of you.

Racist.
Funny.

My question made me racist. Somehow it adds up. To you. The one enlightened member in the forum.