Chilling Hands

faxmulder

Hi guys,

which are in your opinion the best supplements for cold hands?
I've heard about citrulline + pycnogenol, but I'm considering also kelp, since maybe the cause could be low thyroid (I've also dry skin).

My bloodworks shown low vitamin D (24 ng/mL) and low LH (1.2 mIU/mL)

Thanks!

Ableton

The cold hands should be the least of your worries, idk why you would even consider supplementing specifically for that. You are most likely hypo like me, and that is a serious issue

OP
F

faxmulder

The cold hands should be the least of your worries, idk why you would even consider supplementing specifically for that. You are most likely hypo like me, and that is a serious issue

thanks mate, what are you taking for hypo?

redsun

Cold extremities used to be an ongoing issue for me for awhile but then supporting NO with B2 + folic acid + vitamin C basically got rid of it. I had to take a lot B2 and I took it for quite a while it felt like. If you are iron deficient this may also need to be remedied as well as iron is needed to make NO as well but I am assuming you don't.

Restored vascularity a lot as well which is an added bonus. Used to be able to only go 4-5 hours without food before my hands started to freeze unless I had a giant meal so when I would try to cut the cold extremities would be unbearable after a few days. Now it takes about 10 hours for them to start getting cold again but no where even near as bad as before I still maintain warmer extremities without food.

OP
F

faxmulder

Cold extremities used to be an ongoing issue for me for awhile but then supporting NO with B2 + folic acid + vitamin C basically got rid of it. I had to take a lot B2 and I took it for quite a while it felt like. If you are iron deficient this may also need to be remedied as well as iron is needed to make NO as well but I am assuming you don't.

Restored vascularity a lot as well which is an added bonus. Used to be able to only go 4-5 hours without food before my hands started to freeze unless I had a giant meal so when I would try to cut the cold extremities would be unbearable after a few days. Now it takes about 10 hours for them to start getting cold again but no where even near as bad as before I still maintain warmer extremities without food.
Thanks man!

tara

which are in your opinion the best supplements for cold hands?
I'm not expert, this is not medical advice. Thoughts - Depends on the cause.

If it's hyperventilation, retrain breathing.

If it's living in an icebox, warm up the house.

If it's lack of fuel, eat enough. If it's going too long between meals, eat more often.

If it's deficiency in essential nutrients, replenish with nourishing food (and maybe minor supplementation).

If it's fear, consider the source, and whether it can be addressed.

If it's underlying low thyroid function, monitor signs like body temps, resting heartrate, maybe thyroid lab tests. Consider cautious, small, gradual supplementation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals