Children born during pandemic have lower IQs, US study finds

LoryEl

"With limited stimulation at home and less interaction with the world outside, pandemic-era children appear to have scored shockingly low on tests designed to assess cognitive development, said lead study author Sean Deoni, associate professor of paediatrics (research) at Brown University."
I wonder if this is affecting just the newborn. I saw my teenage daughter get less and less motivated by school topics during the pandemic. She became more challenging to deal with although usually a very smart and pleasent kid. I also noticed her vocabulary started to get more simple and basic while before the pandemic she actually was using more advanced terms to describe reality and tell stories. Reading and watching movies does not help as much as moving outside and interacting with peers. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Einklang

imagine being born now, mummy gets the jab and fries your brain with spike protein in the womb
grow up wearing masks everywhere, "social distance" as a norm
?

Lollipop2

imagine being born now, mummy gets the jab and fries your brain with spike protein in the womb
grow up wearing masks everywhere, "social distance" as a norm
?
Right?!?! Add to that the vaxxes and boosters and boosters and boosters, then you will be sterile and unable to have a child of your own for Starters...I could go on and on...

Drareg

Humans need the capacity for expansion when energy levels are coherent, most kids have coherent energetic resource, the feedback from a restrictive environment with limited stimulus could be causing a mild hibernation mode to develop.

Folks who have low bioenergetic resource tend toward less expansion, my guess is those outside the click financially gaining from lockdowns and covid have lower energetic resource, it was an excuse to hibernate and avoid daily life stress.

tankasnowgod

I wonder if this is affecting just the newborn. I saw my teenage daughter get less and less motivated by school topics during the pandemic. She became more challenging to deal with although usually a very smart and pleasent kid. I also noticed her vocabulary started to get more simple and basic while before the pandemic she actually was using more advanced terms to describe reality and tell stories. Reading and watching movies does not help as much as moving outside and interacting with peers. Thoughts?

I'd say it's probably affecting the vast majority of children, and a majority of adults, too. All the measures put in place were designed to increase stress hormones and serotonin. It's not surprising. It was probably the hypothesis of those that engineered this "pandemic" in the first place.

tankasnowgod

Right?!?! Add to that the vaxxes and boosters and boosters and boosters, then you will be sterile and unable to have a child of your own for Starters...I could go on and on...

Children were already being shot up more than a casual heroin user. The CDC schedule recommends 50+ shots for kids from birth to 18+

The youngest ones have been protected from the demonvax thus far, though who knows how long that lasts. They are probably just waiting till VAERS hits 20,000 death reports, and then they will expand the EUA to include children.

Really, the only group I have seen taking any sort of stand against these demon drug companies on a world scale are the Taliban. Back in 2000/2001, the Taliban pretty much eradicated Opium farming in Afghanistan in a single growing season-

If the group now being called "The Taliban" has the same tolerance for Opium farming and pharmaceuticals that the 2000 Taliban did, they might, no joke, be the best hope for the future.

Lollipop2

Children were already being shot up more than a casual heroin user. The CDC schedule recommends 50+ shots for kids from birth to 18+

The youngest ones have been protected from the demonvax thus far, though who knows how long that lasts. They are probably just waiting till VAERS hits 20,000 death reports, and then they will expand the EUA to include children.

Really, the only group I have seen taking any sort of stand against these demon drug companies on a world scale are the Taliban. Back in 2000/2001, the Taliban pretty much eradicated Opium farming in Afghanistan in a single growing season-

If the group now being called "The Taliban" has the same tolerance for Opium farming and pharmaceuticals that the 2000 Taliban did, they might, no joke, be the best hope for the future.
Isn’t that schedule bats...t crazy for kids?!?!

AB58AD70-D381-43FE-9686-6D776F5ABF91.jpeg

tankasnowgod

Isn’t that schedule bats...t crazy for kids?!?!

View attachment 27568

I think so. It was much less prior to 1986, before the passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. I think the entire round of shots for a child was somewhere between 4-8, and it did NOT start at birth. There were even concerns about vaccine safety back then. It's even referenced in the Wikipedia article about the case, and Wikipedia basically reflects mainstrem beliefs at this point-

In the 1970s and 1980s, a controversy erupted related to the question of whether the whole-cell pertussis component caused permanent brain injury known as pertussis vaccine encephalopathy, in rare cases.[4] No studies showed a causal connection, and later studies showed no connection of any type between the DPT vaccine and permanent brain injury. The alleged vaccine-induced brain damage proved to be an unrelated condition, infantile epilepsy.[5] In 1990, the Journal of the American Medical Association called the connection a "myth" and "nonsense".[6] However, before that point, criticism of the studies showing no connection and a few well-publicized anecdotal reports of permanent disability that were blamed on the DPT vaccine gave rise to 1970s anti-DPT movements.[7][8] In the United States, low profit margins and an increase in vaccine-related lawsuits led many manufacturers to stop producing the DPT vaccine by the early 1980s.[4] By 1985, vaccine manufacturers had difficulty obtaining liability insurance.[9] The price of DPT vaccine skyrocketed, leading providers to curtail purchases, limiting availability. Only one company was still manufacturing pertussis vaccine in the US by the end of 1985.[9] Because of this, Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act (NCVIA) in 1986, establishing a federal no-fault system to compensate victims of injury caused by mandated vaccines.[10][11]

Even that blurb hints at something...... that withholding your money from these people works! Look at what happened to the DPT vaccine. It took government interference to stop the power of the purchaser, and even that isn't enough to stop that power, forever. It was a setback, sure, but they didn't want the uprising again. That's why you see such vicious attacks on "Anti-Vaxxers."

I never took a yearly flu shot as a child. I can't remember any vaccines or "boosters" in late elementary school, or beyond. RFK Jr. mentions this in this clip, how vaccines were lower back then, and how allergies and autism aren't as common in children born prior to 1989-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3HusehOm7c

Also, Ben Fulford's report this week hits on some of the points I mentioned about Afghanistan and Opium farming....

To understand how the G7 dominoes are destined to fall let us look at the real impact of what happened in Afghanistan. Here is how a senior CIA official in Asia describes the situation:

“Don’t let this Afghanistan preplanned scenario get to you. It is mostly all turned around by the MSM and their puppet masters.
For example, the prisoners that were released from jail were not terrorists or Isis. They were political prisoners who were against the cabal that had been controlling the country for the last 20 years.
Now 90% of the opium fields were burned to the ground by the Taliban. This has stopped the cash flow for the cabal/deep state. They are very desperate now. They cannot get cash from the Federal Reserve. London is also not issuing any more cash. The ECB is not printing any more cash as well…Watch for a big false flag.”

Let us look at Afghanistan again. The real reason the U.S. invaded that country was to secure a pipeline and to protect heroin production. Before the U.S. invasion, the Afghan government supported a plan by Argentina’s Bridas Corporation for a Chinese/Argentine/Turkmenistan pipeline.

When the Neocons controlling George Bush Jr.’s regime proposed giving the pipeline deal to the U.S. company Unocal, they were told it was too late and that a deal had already been signed.

The neocons famously responded, “if you do not accept our carpet of money, you will get a carpet of bombs.” Then, as soon as the Americans invaded, Bush named former Unocal consultant Zalmay Khalilzad as his special envoy to Afghanistan.

Now the original Bridas/Chinese/Argentine/Turkmenistan plan is back in play. Taliban greenlight construction of trans-Afghan gas pipeline

An alliance between Pakistan and China made this possible. So now, Iran, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India are all building their own pipelines in the central Asian region the neocons had tried to conquer.

So what did the Americans achieve after spending over $2.3 trillion on 20 years of war in Afghanistan? Afghanistan is the world’s seventh poorest nation with 47 percent of the population living below the poverty line, while over 75% of the hopelessly corrupt former Kabul regime’s budget came from international aid. Escobar: 'Forever War' Benefiting Afghans? Follow The Money | ZeroHedge

Remember though, Afghanistan was not a U.S. military defeat. In those 20 years of war, only 2,448 U.S. troops died in battle there. So the U.S., an economic superpower, with a population 10 times that of Afghanistan, was killing impoverished Taliban at a rate of about 100 to 1. And yet they lost. What this shows is that even if the military wins all the battles, if they do not have the financial backing and proper strategic goals, they will lose. You can win all the battles you want but if your paycheck bounces, it’s game over.

The question now is what will the U.S. military do to stop all of their paychecks worldwide from bouncing after the September 30th fiscal year-end?

Lollipop2

I think so. It was much less prior to 1986, before the passage of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act. I think the entire round of shots for a child was somewhere between 4-8, and it did NOT start at birth. There were even concerns about vaccine safety back then. It's even referenced in the Wikipedia article about the case, and Wikipedia basically reflects mainstrem beliefs at this point-

Even that blurb hints at something...... that withholding your money from these people works! Look at what happened to the DPT vaccine. It took government interference to stop the power of the purchaser, and even that isn't enough to stop that power, forever. It was a setback, sure, but they didn't want the uprising again. That's why you see such vicious attacks on "Anti-Vaxxers."

I never took a yearly flu shot as a child. I can't remember any vaccines or "boosters" in late elementary school, or beyond. RFK Jr. mentions this in this clip, how vaccines were lower back then, and how allergies and autism aren't as common in children born prior to 1989-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3HusehOm7c

Also, Ben Fulford's report this week hits on some of the points I mentioned about Afghanistan and Opium farming....

I read that report from Fulford. I can’t tell what his accuracy rate is for the things he says, but I can’t lie, I feel somewhat better and hopeful after reading them. I saw that interview with RFK jr. It seems that in the beginning Trump truly wanted to make good decisions then was overridden by deep state stakeholders.

I never had to take so many either and have never had a flu shot. It has been a long time and maybe only one DPT or maybe it was tetanus booster in the last 20 years.

tankasnowgod

I saw that interview with RFK jr. It seems that in the beginning Trump truly wanted to make good decisions then was overridden by deep state stakeholders.

It does seem that way. Although, I have considered another possibility.....

If Trump really wanted to take on serious, entrenched interests, taking them "head on" isn't necessarily the best strategy. RFK points out that Fauci has been entrenched in those agencies for 50 years (!!!!). That's just one example. The roots of the medical cartel run deep, and have really wrapped their tentacles around every part of this country. How much do retirement accounts and pensions rely on drug company stock, for example?

Trump could have #FIredFauci, created that vaccine safety commission, possibly even extinguished the so called "Health Agencies," but it's quite possible those would be short lived, pyrrhic victories. Would many people have even taken notice of that commission back in 2017? Would their results have been reported in the MSM? Would Biden have just re-hired Fauci anyway? Would Congress just have assumed the power over the Administrative Agencies (since they are operating under a delegation of power from Congress in the first place), and just kept them chugging along?

And, of course, entrenched interests go beyond the medical cartel.

I think he might be using the Surrender Tactic, as described in Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" (great read, by the way). The way things have played out, I think a lot more people are wary of vaccines in general thanks to the EUA Demonvaxes, and their insane rollout and marketing strategy. If there is some sort of shakeup in the Federal Government in the next few months........ you think an RFK Jr. let commission might get a lot more attention in 2022 than it would have in 2017/18?

I have been quite amused at some of the FDA "resignations" recently, and the other turmoil in the Federal Government. There's almost an elegance about having the Swamp drain itself!

Just a thought. I know the 4D Chess meme is overused among Trump supporters, but I think Trump (and his team) knew that if they were to battle entrenched interests it might take a while, maybe a decade or more. And since some of these interests date back centuries, that could be an extremely quick timeline. I still go back to this 2016 campaign speech. He is basically laying out the same thing that William Guy Carr laid out in Pawns In the Game, only in 6 minutes, with some modern updates-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

Last edited:

Lollipop2

It does seem that way. Although, I have considered another possibility.....

If Trump really wanted to take on serious, entrenched interests, taking them "head on" isn't necessarily the best strategy. RFK points out that Fauci has been entrenched in those agencies for 50 years (!!!!). That's just one example. The roots of the medical cartel run deep, and have really wrapped their tentacles around every part of this country. How much do retirement accounts and pensions rely on drug company stock, for example?

Trump could have #FIredFauci, created that vaccine safety commission, possibly even extinguished the so called "Health Agencies," but it's quite possible those would be short lived, pyrrhic victories. Would many people have even taken notice of that commission back in 2017? Would their results have been reported in the MSM? Would Biden have just re-hired Fauci anyway? Would Congress just have assumed the power over the Administrative Agencies (since they are operating under a delegation of power from Congress in the first place), and just kept them chugging along?

And, of course, entrenched interests go beyond the medical cartel.

I think he might be using the Surrender Tactic, as described in Robert Greene's "48 Laws of Power" (great read, by the way). The way things have played out, I think a lot more people are wary of vaccines in general thanks to the EUA Demonvaxes, and their insane rollout and marketing strategy. If there is some sort of shakeup in the Federal Government in the next few months........ you think an RFK Jr. let commission might get a lot more attention in 2022 than it would have in 2017/18?

Just a thought. I know the 4D Chess meme is overused among Trump supporters, but I think Trump (and his team) knew that if they were to battle entrenched interests it might take a while, maybe a decade or more. And since some of these interests date back centuries, that could be an extremely quick timeline. I still go back to this 2016 campaign speech. He is basically laying out the same thing that William Guy Carr laid out in Pawns In the Game, only in 6 minutes, with some modern updates-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

Interesting reflections - I can see how it would take decades to “drain the swamp”. A commission led by RFK jr in 2022 would most assuredly garnish much more support in 2022.

From where I sit, it feels like the entire system has to crash and be rebuilt - but I do not see a way that can happen.

Edit: interesting seeing that video after all that has passed since it was made.

Last edited:
K

Kayaker

My mother believes it's because people with a higher IQ wouldn't have children during the pandemic.

“Perhaps not surprising that children from lower socioeconomic families have been most affected as this resonates with many of the other financial, employment and health impacts of the pandemic.”

I'm guessing socioeconomic status is correlated with IQ. If they measured the parents' IQ, and the childrens' IQ was lower than expected for their parents, then it'd make a good argument that it's from environmental or physiological causes.

Given this data comes from a relatively affluent part of the US, where social support and unemployment benefits are generous, the fear is that things could be worse in poorer parts of the country and the world, he added.

Do I have the right impression that study participants would also tend to have lower socioeconomic status because they need the money? Especially during the fear of becoming infected, which changes the cost-benefit ratio.

The actual study finds that maternal education was "protective".

mariantos

ATTENTION, annoying content, even if I'm not sure if it's true!

If anyone is an expert in video manipulation / editing, can you tell me how true this video is?

Mutant Babies - The newest product of the mNRA kill shot. More and more will be born deformed
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/jWrEKVHdQ41U/

I've seen some pictures from Turkey with such cases lately and how the pictures can be faked a bit easier than the videos, I was left with doubts.

However, I know that evil minds have long been playing with crossbreeding between animals and other macabre experiments, so I wanted some opinions on this case!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals