Childhood Stress

encerent

Don't stress about childhood stress, you've overcome whatever happened to you in childhood, because you're here now. You can heal, regenerate and change (if you want to change) right now.

Don't stress about childhood stress, you've overcome whatever happened to you in childhood, because you're here now. You can heal, regenerate and change (if you want to change) right now.

I like this a lot.

For anyone interested I have a guide about achieving self-esteem,inner-game,wholeness if interested. It did come from a pickup site, however is not so much linked to that and has really solid advice about restoring emotional wellbeing through different mechanisms i.e. healing unmet childhood needs.

A couple other things to look at for healing are - healing your inner child guided meditations, self-forgiveness guided meditations, receiving love guided meditations. Yoga is awesome for reconnecting you back to your body vs. being stuck in your head all day. There is also a Trauma Release Exercise video by David Berceli which have been helpful to those with PTSD and things of the like.

Haha sorry if this came off like a dicator, just trying to share knowledge I've accumlated on this subject as it is one I need to invest more of my own time in.

DaveFoster

Maybe childhood stress manifests in its destruction through a deterioration of familial relationships in young adulthood. Maybe with the proper social connection, the effect may be overcome.

Regina

"Nothing is stored; it's like the pasts are all present in the same room, and we periodically have a different perspective on them. When the present balance of stuff, toxicants, euphoriants, etc., is good, you can think and feel what you want to about things." —Ray Peat
And Haidut has said (paraphrased) if you can significantly abate stress, you can view memories.....

ro.

I like this a lot.

For anyone interested I have a guide about achieving self-esteem,inner-game,wholeness if interested. It did come from a pickup site, however is not so much linked to that and has really solid advice about restoring emotional wellbeing through different mechanisms i.e. healing unmet childhood needs.

A couple other things to look at for healing are - healing your inner child guided meditations, self-forgiveness guided meditations, receiving love guided meditations. Yoga is awesome for reconnecting you back to your body vs. being stuck in your head all day. There is also a Trauma Release Exercise video by David Berceli which have been helpful to those with PTSD and things of the like.

Haha sorry if this came off like a dicator, just trying to share knowledge I've accumlated on this subject as it is one I need to invest more of my own time in.

Hey man, could you hook me up with this stuff please?

Thanks

4e5c7bc55430ba369853219646c47eba_tyrone-biggums-memes-memesuper-tyrone-biggums-meme_611-375.jpeg

Haha, i gotcha brother , its on its way

Constatine

Stress reduction techniques, a calorie surplus, and above all copious amounts of light exposure was how I overcame my stressful childhood. I never got that into meditation from what I've experienced meditation when combined with light exposure is a powerful tool.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals