Chicken Fed Soy Meal Increase Estrogen In The Body

pauljacob

This guy says eggs are fed soy isoflavones and would increase estrogen in the body when eggs are eaten. He also says egg yolks are loaded with Zearalenone. Since I don't eat meat, fish, or poultry, I rely on eggs for protein and this video alarmed me. I looked online for information about chicken fed soy meal and couldn't find any. I rely on eggs for complete protein and also for eye nutrients. Would appreciate input on this matter.

Geronimo

Chicken and pork are equally disgusting and unhealthy, including the egg unless you know they're 100% pastured. Try more milk and gelatin/collagen for protein.

DawN

Chicken and pork are equally disgusting and unhealthy, including the egg unless you know they're 100% pastured. Try more milk and gelatin/collagen for protein.
Sadly true. I noticed all kinds of adverse effects from conventional chicken and also turkey. Pork over the long term will destroy your cartilages, especially in the feet, take this for granted! I really miss the hispanic chorizon, but all pork is toxic, the muslims where right...

DawN

Pork especially. I’ve been a vegetarian for 8 years, lots of sports and such, never any problems, until I’ve started to eat about 1000 gr@ms pork a week, that was for quite half a year, now I’m recovering from a strange knot on my left feet which came out of nowhere...but I know it was pork because immediately I stopped including pork in my diet and it is getting better, for 2 weeks now. The pain was like there were no fluid between the bones on the spot right before the 2nd toe...

If you think about it, swine are the animals which can and therefore have to endure the craziest conditions, actually its disgusting, none of them are healthy, I would say pork is more hazardous to your health than tobacco ...

ursidae

What was the source of the pork? Okinawans ate a ton of pork. For best results it has to be cured

Vinero

Sadly true. I noticed all kinds of adverse effects from conventional chicken and also turkey. Pork over the long term will destroy your cartilages, especially in the feet, take this for granted! I really miss the hispanic chorizon, but all pork is toxic, the muslims where right...
What kind of adverse effects do you notice from chicken and turkey? What parts of the chicken and turkey did you eat? The chicken breast and turkey breast would seem safe to me, they are low in (unsaturated) fats.

DawN

What kind of adverse effects do you notice from chicken and turkey? What parts of the chicken and turkey did you eat? The chicken breast and turkey breast would seem safe to me, they are low in (unsaturated) fats.
Didn’t peat wrote that the fat from grain- and maize-fed chicken somehow ends up in the muscle tissue anyway, just like it would be a defence mechanism to protect the animal from unnatural food which it is forced to eat? Personally I don’t know, not a scientist, but certainly I feel a huge difference between eggs from my uncle who does feed his chicken with insect powder pellets and conventional “super free-range bio-organic” eggs which still are fed organic grown soy and maize...