Chicken Fed Soy Meal Increase Estrogen In The Body

pauljacob

This guy says eggs are fed soy isoflavones and would increase estrogen in the body when eggs are eaten. He also says egg yolks are loaded with Zearalenone. Since I don't eat meat, fish, or poultry, I rely on eggs for protein and this video alarmed me. I looked online for information about chicken fed soy meal and couldn't find any. I rely on eggs for complete protein and also for eye nutrients. Would appreciate input on this matter.

Geronimo

Chicken and pork are equally disgusting and unhealthy, including the egg unless you know they're 100% pastured. Try more milk and gelatin/collagen for protein.

DawN

Chicken and pork are equally disgusting and unhealthy, including the egg unless you know they're 100% pastured. Try more milk and gelatin/collagen for protein.
Sadly true. I noticed all kinds of adverse effects from conventional chicken and also turkey. Pork over the long term will destroy your cartilages, especially in the feet, take this for granted! I really miss the hispanic chorizon, but all pork is toxic, the muslims where right...

DawN

Pork especially. I’ve been a vegetarian for 8 years, lots of sports and such, never any problems, until I’ve started to eat about 1000 gr@ms pork a week, that was for quite half a year, now I’m recovering from a strange knot on my left feet which came out of nowhere...but I know it was pork because immediately I stopped including pork in my diet and it is getting better, for 2 weeks now. The pain was like there were no fluid between the bones on the spot right before the 2nd toe...

If you think about it, swine are the animals which can and therefore have to endure the craziest conditions, actually its disgusting, none of them are healthy, I would say pork is more hazardous to your health than tobacco ...

ursidae

What was the source of the pork? Okinawans ate a ton of pork. For best results it has to be cured

Vinero

Sadly true. I noticed all kinds of adverse effects from conventional chicken and also turkey. Pork over the long term will destroy your cartilages, especially in the feet, take this for granted! I really miss the hispanic chorizon, but all pork is toxic, the muslims where right...
What kind of adverse effects do you notice from chicken and turkey? What parts of the chicken and turkey did you eat? The chicken breast and turkey breast would seem safe to me, they are low in (unsaturated) fats.

DawN

What kind of adverse effects do you notice from chicken and turkey? What parts of the chicken and turkey did you eat? The chicken breast and turkey breast would seem safe to me, they are low in (unsaturated) fats.
Didn’t peat wrote that the fat from grain- and maize-fed chicken somehow ends up in the muscle tissue anyway, just like it would be a defence mechanism to protect the animal from unnatural food which it is forced to eat? Personally I don’t know, not a scientist, but certainly I feel a huge difference between eggs from my uncle who does feed his chicken with insect powder pellets and conventional “super free-range bio-organic” eggs which still are fed organic grown soy and maize...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
lvysaur Does chicken digest faster than beef? Meat 4
F Dosing Thyroid From Chicken Necks? Ask For Help or Advice 2
SOMO Chicken Meat ACE-Inhibitors Peptides Scientific Studies 1
paulwalkerrip Separating Chicken Fat From Stock? Broth, Stocks 3
A Meat, Chicken And B Vits Making My Gut Bloated And Noisy Ask For Help or Advice 5
A Using Sheep Neck Soup Instead Of Chicken Neck Soup Thyroid and Hormones 1
L Chicken Liver Instead Of Beef/Lamb Liver? Organ Meat 11
L Ray Peat Eats Fried Chicken Wings? Fats 28
E Chicken And Eggs Intake Associated With Anti-androgenic Phthalate Intake Scientific Studies 21
vulture Did You Ask For Gelatin? Chicken Feet Recipes 0
Dessert_All_Day Jordan Peterson's Chicken And Broccoli Diet Miscellaneous Health Discussions 53
R Pufa Content Chicken Vs Pork Ask For Help or Advice 8
P Chicken Soup Really Is Good For The Soul: "comfort Food" Fulfills The Need To Belong Articles & Scientific Studies 5
ShirtTieFitness Sautéed Garlic Chicken Thai Green Curry Over Sticky Rice Recipes 0
C OJ + Chicken Drumstick + Hard Physical Work = Low Blood Sugar Blood Sugar 4
B Stock From Chicken Feet Recipes 21
Let Go Subway's Soy Chicken Miscellaneous 2
P After Cooking Cartilage Broth Should I Eat The Chicken Feet Too? Digestion, Gut Flora 8
yerrag Fish And Chicken And Pork And Avocadoes Diet 22
T It Takes A Long Time To Pick The Bones Out Of Chicken Feet Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 0
P Effects Of Chicken Essence On Recovery From Mental Fatigue In Healthy Males Articles & Scientific Studies 12
L Chicken Liver "Farofa" Recipes 0
sunmountain Calling all chicken neck soup lovers... Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 6
F How Ray Peat Makes Chicken Stock Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 21
T high amount of chicken Meat 9
R Beef Liver/ Chicken Liver? Organ Meat 35
Strongbad Substitutes for oysters and chicken necks? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 22
Y how to make chicken neck soup? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 3
P Chicken broth instead of gelatin acceptable? Broth, Stocks 1
Daimyo Eating chicken and human temperature Meat 16
sunmountain cream of chicken soup Recipes 4
S Chicken Farmer Uses Oregano Oil, Cinnamon in Place of Antibiotics Miscellaneous Health Discussions 6
lindsay Chicken Soup for the "Peatarian" soul Diet, Recipes 3
A Chicken Neck Potato Soup! Recipes 0
E How To Depufa Chicken Meat 5
lvysaur Pastured Chicken/pork - Safe Or No? Meat 7
H Fish heads and chicken necks, oh my! Diet, Recipes 6
W Milk, chicken, starch, eggs... Diet, Recipes 21
R Is Chicken Breast Really That Bad? Meat 32
N Chicken Meat 33
G Fertilized vs Unfertilized Chicken Eggs Kmud Interview: Oct.10, 2010 - Sugar II [Clipped.I 0
BearWithMe Boosting metabolism causes huge stress reaction in very well fed body Ask For Help or Advice 31
deliciousfruit Does liver from grain-fed animals contain vitamin A? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 2
haidut The Fed - The Old Economy, As We Know It, Is Probably Gone Society 23
B Crickets Fed Low Dose Aspirin Live 143% Longer, Have Longer Childhoods And Higher Metabolic Rates Scientific Studies 7
Twohandsondeck Is The Fat Content Of Grain-fed Milk More Estrogen Than Grass-fed? Milk 0
md_a Fish Oil-Fed Mice Have Impaired Resistance To Influenza Infection Scientific Studies 0
perkidan Ancestral Supplements Grass Fed Beef Liver Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 12
Amazoniac The Grass-fed Urine Toxins, Detoxification 0
Velve921 Grass Fed Grass Finished Beed By Joel Salatin Meat 6