Chicken And Eggs Intake Associated With Anti-androgenic Phthalate Intake

Vinero

This approach has done me well. I think low-fat chicken can be ok if some preventative measures are used (BCAA or gelatin to block tryptophan, maybe coffee to block iron).
Chicken breasts are great, especially if you take BCAA with them to block the excessive tryptophan and methionine. I don't think you have to drink coffee with it to block iron. White meat like Chicken or turkey are pretty low in iron, although not as low as cheese and milk. What you really have to avoid is too much red meat if you suspect iron overload (for example if you have a lot of age pigment).

danielbb

My concern with eggs is PUFA content. I don't believe egg producers here in the US are required to list PUFA on their labels. They try and use marketing such as cage or range-free but if you check out many of the websites of the egg producers, almost all of them use soy in some manner as feed for their chickens. If I had time and resources to raise my own chickens or knew someone who in fact did not use soy, I might be higher on them. I called one well-known egg producer and they said the reason they use soy in the chicken's diet is to raise the protein content and to lower the saturated fat content which is listed on the label and what most everyone in this country is afraid of. I am pretty sure soy is the cheapest possible feed as well and egg producers probably really like that feature most.

Personally, I've found saturated fat from animal sources such as milk and red meat to be non-inflammatory. There obviously is still some PUFA content in these sources as well. I've tried every diet out there including vegan promoted by doctors like Michael Gregor, Dean Ornish, and Caldwell Esselstyn ("Forks Over Knives, fame) who claim to be able to reverse heart disease and which I have. I goofed up my thyroid on a hard-core vegan diet and have never felt better since incorporating some saturated fat and meat back into my diet. I believe there may be some bases to their heart disease reversal claims as Esselstyn is pretty much against ALL fat if you have been diagnosed with heart disease. By definition, that would basically eliminate PUFA and I am convinced PUFA is the primary source of the disease. I believe these vegan doctors have incorrectly blamed saturated fat for heart disease, however, when the real killer is PUFA which Ray has thoroughly convinced me of. The only thing Ray Peat has recommended which did not sit well with me was coconut oil. It gave me a runny nose and I did not feel my energy levels were as good after ingestion. I basically do not use any type of oil in my body including olive oil. Jack LaLanne summed up healthy dieting in one sentence "If man made it, don't eat it." In other words, if you eliminate processed foods from your diet, and all oil is processed, then most of the other health problems will take care of themselves. Based on anecdotal evidence of one, I believe Ray Peat and Jack's advice is correct.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals