Chewing The Carrots Question

Logan-

I have been reading forum members' writings on carrot salad, and I've read a few posts that suggest the carrots should not be chewed much before swallowing, is this true?

On the one hand, why make an effort to peel the carrots longitudinally if you are going to chew them in your mouth after that? On the other hand, I don't find the idea of not chewing them as much as I want appealing.

forterpride

I have been reading forum members' writings on carrot salad, and I've read a few posts that suggest the carrots should not be chewed much before swallowing, is this true?

On the one hand, why make an effort to peel the carrots longitudinally if you are going to chew them in your mouth after that? On the other hand, I don't find the idea of not chewing them as much as I want appealing.
I don't chew them. I just make sure I grate them fine, not too big. Do that by not pressing so hard on the carrot when you're using the cheese grater. Then I just take spoonfulls of the carrot and swallow them down with water. It's better not to chew so it doesn't release as much carotene which is anti-thyroid and also better because more surface area of the carrott is maintained which means it will be more effective at "brushing" your intestines.

LiveWire

FD01ECFE-1CEE-4FA5-9A00-3A5EDDB9A66E.jpeg

I’ve heard you have to swallow whole carrots purple monkey dishwasher.

:hairpull

Last edited:
So this post is really going to get into things. I'm not peeling carrots everyday. The grocery store sells prepackaged shredded carrot to put on salads, I already swallow raw frozen liver chopped in bits, I'm not doing that with shredded carrots. And frankly I have a couple baby carrots with every meal or just 1-2 meals a day. The Vertical Diet recommends eating baby carrots. It still absorbs estrogens, and releases naringenin the powerful anti inflammatory/antioxidant that prohibits the synthesis of reactive oxygen species from gut microbiota. This is the beginning to further explore other foods with the same or slightly different effects. Naringenin is a flavonoid. Other foods or rather spices that come to mind that have these same properties, are parsley, oregano, garlic, celery, thyme and a lot more spices have similar properties. A substance called apigenin has numerous threads on here, this also falls into the same family of naringenin.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/apigenin

Say we take a look at the nature of fine dining. There are so many herbs and spices and perhaps wine and alcohol as well that all go together to fight endotoxins/lipopolysaccharides/reactive oxygen species generation, when you consume food.

Another example why coffee drinkers may live longer.
Another example why alcohol drinkers (particularly wine and fine spirits) with a great diet like the French.
Herbal teas with honey is a great option as well. Have to watch out for green and black tea as they are high in fluoride.

With the things that I have mentioned I can know see why people would have various AI conditions from leaky gut, boosting serotonin, cytokines, and metabolites from these ROS species traveling throughout the body on a pufa laden SAD diet, or a enzymatically nutrient deficient diet that are responsible for enzymes revolving around the body's production of it's on antioxidant system. Which could be the second line of defense and the first being consuming these anti inflammatory foods in a meal.

Here is an objective overview of the gut microbiome

Gut Microbiome: 33 Ways Gut Bacteria Affect Your Body & Mind - SelfHacked

Now in that post something came across extremely interesting the idea that not only joint pain, but visceral pain '
upload_2019-5-8_16-55-44.png
www.sciencedirect.com

Visceral pain is pain that results from the activation of nociceptors of the thoracic, pelvic, or abdominal viscera (organs). Visceral structures are highly sensitive to distension (stretch), ischemia and inflammation, but relatively insensitive to other stimuli that normally evoke pain such as cutting or burning (physical methods)

Is caused by ROS. Further more the way cancer spreads, how is this not similar to ROS? With my research into Jack Kruse I remember him saying that the reason why cancers and tumors shows up on xrays and mri's is because of something to do with their electrons, and the giant magnet that you have to lay down in and that's how the image appears. The general nature of antioxidants is to give unpaired electrons to free radicals which are ROS, rendering them less harmless or being able to process them in someway. I guess cancer is just some form or oxidation that happens to organs, dependent upon the overall state of the body. Another guess is possibly supplementing glutothione if it's as easy as it sounds, or you would have to go over the various cofactors involved in the production of glutothione. Any relation to glut uptake transporters? Maybe glutothione is made in the glutes lol.

So that's certainly enough for now. From my understanding, this is some deep level biology that I have yet to really study, just piece together dots here and there across my journey. I may have just sold myself on methylene blue and following some more Jack Kruse principals, especially on structured water and grounding, getting free electrons from the earth. Jack is a physics guy. How would get a tub water, filling it up with salt and somehow amplifying electron donation from the earth. Another physics guy is John Keifer as I have mention in my master thread Bodybuilding To Vegan To Carnivore To The Vertical Diet & Ray Peat & MORE Keifer does mention these ROS in context to longevity, but mentions nothing about Carbon Dioxide and says he's looked at all the research but he wants hold the cards, I've time and time again with different diet gurus. I'm looking forward to the deeper science that Danny, Georgi, and Kyle will get into in their upcoming podcasts.

Fractality

So this post is really going to get into things. I'm not peeling carrots everyday. The grocery store sells prepackaged shredded carrot to put on salads, I already swallow raw frozen liver chopped in bits, I'm not doing that with shredded carrots. And frankly I have a couple baby carrots with every meal or just 1-2 meals a day. The Vertical Diet recommends eating baby carrots. It still absorbs estrogens, and releases naringenin the powerful anti inflammatory/antioxidant that prohibits the synthesis of reactive oxygen species from gut microbiota. This is the beginning to further explore other foods with the same or slightly different effects. Naringenin is a flavonoid. Other foods or rather spices that come to mind that have these same properties, are parsley, oregano, garlic, celery, thyme and a lot more spices have similar properties. A substance called apigenin has numerous threads on here, this also falls into the same family of naringenin.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/apigenin

Say we take a look at the nature of fine dining. There are so many herbs and spices and perhaps wine and alcohol as well that all go together to fight endotoxins/lipopolysaccharides/reactive oxygen species generation, when you consume food.

Another example why coffee drinkers may live longer.
Another example why alcohol drinkers (particularly wine and fine spirits) with a great diet like the French.
Herbal teas with honey is a great option as well. Have to watch out for green and black tea as they are high in fluoride.

With the things that I have mentioned I can know see why people would have various AI conditions from leaky gut, boosting serotonin, cytokines, and metabolites from these ROS species traveling throughout the body on a pufa laden SAD diet, or a enzymatically nutrient deficient diet that are responsible for enzymes revolving around the body's production of it's on antioxidant system. Which could be the second line of defense and the first being consuming these anti inflammatory foods in a meal.

Here is an objective overview of the gut microbiome

Gut Microbiome: 33 Ways Gut Bacteria Affect Your Body & Mind - SelfHacked

Now in that post something came across extremely interesting the idea that not only joint pain, but visceral pain '
View attachment 13128
www.sciencedirect.com

Visceral pain is pain that results from the activation of nociceptors of the thoracic, pelvic, or abdominal viscera (organs). Visceral structures are highly sensitive to distension (stretch), ischemia and inflammation, but relatively insensitive to other stimuli that normally evoke pain such as cutting or burning (physical methods)

Is caused by ROS. Further more the way cancer spreads, how is this not similar to ROS? With my research into Jack Kruse I remember him saying that the reason why cancers and tumors shows up on xrays and mri's is because of something to do with their electrons, and the giant magnet that you have to lay down in and that's how the image appears. The general nature of antioxidants is to give unpaired electrons to free radicals which are ROS, rendering them less harmless or being able to process them in someway. I guess cancer is just some form or oxidation that happens to organs, dependent upon the overall state of the body. Another guess is possibly supplementing glutothione if it's as easy as it sounds, or you would have to go over the various cofactors involved in the production of glutothione. Any relation to glut uptake transporters? Maybe glutothione is made in the glutes lol.

So that's certainly enough for now. From my understanding, this is some deep level biology that I have yet to really study, just piece together dots here and there across my journey. I may have just sold myself on methylene blue and following some more Jack Kruse principals, especially on structured water and grounding, getting free electrons from the earth. Jack is a physics guy. How would get a tub water, filling it up with salt and somehow amplifying electron donation from the earth. Another physics guy is John Keifer as I have mention in my master thread Bodybuilding To Vegan To Carnivore To The Vertical Diet & Ray Peat & MORE Keifer does mention these ROS in context to longevity, but mentions nothing about Carbon Dioxide and says he's looked at all the research but he wants hold the cards, I've time and time again with different diet gurus. I'm looking forward to the deeper science that Danny, Georgi, and Kyle will get into in their upcoming podcasts.

How do you obtain and prepare the raw frozen liver? Also, I thought I read somewhere that baby carrots are not as potent as regular carrots. Also, as you continue reading this forum, you will see posts/studies showing that cancer cells actually protect themselves with antioxidants.

How do you obtain and prepare the raw frozen liver? Also, I thought I read somewhere that baby carrots are not as potent as regular carrots. Also, as you continue reading this forum, you will see posts/studies showing that cancer cells actually protect themselves with antioxidants.

That's very interesting. Looking at things from an energy standpoint, the body is in such an electron deficient state, also maybe that's the name - poor redox, that cells proliferate but cannot actually conduct and the body turns on its own antioxidant defense system and becomes this growing feedback loop. Always postulating of couse maybe that's when uncle Jacky comes int with Magnetism, Light, Water, and unoxidized DHA.

I obtain the frozen liver from a local chain supermarket, prepackaged frozen about 3$lb with nearly 3lbs in a container. Try not to stab myself separating the frozen slabs, and then cutting them in thin pieces. Take more than a few a small sip of water, toss em in like popcorn, inhale and at the end of exhale swallow. And it should be a gagless experience lol and it makes it possible to have a bit of liver with every meal, or at least once a day in smaller quantities I suppose, I have to cross reference rda with WAPF. Instead of thawing a whole bunch out, going through whatever process of cooking it and then having to freeze the leftovers. Since you can only eat so much liver unless it comes in a small package. And you worry about fridge bacteria creating endotoxins in your leftover food and thawing out that food as well....

I think this chain of thought has brought about a new concept to fridge bacteria and their role in creating endotoxin, any threads on that? You guys are fascinating.

Julles

I try to eat 1 carrot fresh and peeled everyday. I feel great after each one. chewed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals