Chest X-ray mitigation stategies

I have to get a chest x-ray soon and so trying to put together a regimen to best mitigate the effects.

I asked Ray and he said thyroid, aspirin, progesterone.

Also @haidut has posted on this and includes 15mg methylene blue, 1,000mg niacinamide, 1,000mg aspirin, and 400mg caffeine 1 hour before and then multiple days after. Unfortunately I get headaches from 1-2mg of MB when used multiple days in a row so hesitant to try 15mg.

Finally more searching has shown likely red light soon afterwards would be benficial (would sunlight work here, or a specific redlight device or high-watt incandescent better?).

Can anyone else add to this? Trying to do everything I can whilst remaining stress-free regarding it all.

Thanks.

P

Peatness

I made a radiation thread you will find useful info there

OP
E
Ray says red light within an hour of the X ray
I did red light the problem is it's so difficult to judge dosing and it seems it could be more harm that good if one went past the J curve?

I used a mini hand-held Red/IR combo light right up against my chest and stomach for about 10 minutes, but no idea if that was too little, too much, or just right. I also sat in the late afternoon sun for an hour or so.

I also took a huge cocktail of peaty supplements before, right after, and now before bed. I will continue the cocktail for 2-3 days, but just once daily.

Cocktail:
200-400mg Caffeine (strong coffee)
25-50mg Pregnenolone
15mg Progesterone
5mg DHEA
1g Niacinamide
2mg Methylene Blue
1g Aspirin
1-2g Taurine
Vitamin A, D, K2, E
1mg Cyproheptadine
30g Gelatin

Lizb

I did red light the problem is it's so difficult to judge dosing and it seems it could be more harm that good if one went past the J curve?

I used a mini hand-held Red/IR combo light right up against my chest and stomach for about 10 minutes, but no idea if that was too little, too much, or just right. I also sat in the late afternoon sun for an hour or so.

I also took a huge cocktail of peaty supplements before, right after, and now before bed. I will continue the cocktail for 2-3 days, but just once daily.

Cocktail:
200-400mg Caffeine (strong coffee)
25-50mg Pregnenolone
15mg Progesterone
5mg DHEA
1g Niacinamide
2mg Methylene Blue
1g Aspirin
1-2g Taurine
Vitamin A, D, K2, E
1mg Cyproheptadine
30g Gelatin