Chest pain after Covid vaccine

HDD

My son received his second Pfizer vaccine about two months ago. He had covid in November of 2020. Since the vaccine, he has noticed chest pain. He first noticed it laying on his side and has noticed it after stimulants. He has been ill this past week and says it’s more noticeable and more frequent since he’s been ill. He says it isn’t severe pain but it’s annoying. I’ve been reading through the covid threads trying to find any insight. He’s concerned his heart is damaged and that is my fear. He has not seen a doctor about this, yet. Any insight would be appreciated.

Grapelander

My vac brother (58 y/o) now scheduled for heart surgery. He started having shoulder pain.
I do not think he has put it together; thinks it related to heart murmur he had as child.
You should see an MD and report all to VAERS. Also see if you can get exemption on future injections.
Unfortunately they are making folks take a Covid Test to see the doctor which is also dramatic.

People who have natural immunity are being pushed into vac; and it is overstimulating immunity.

You can try Taurine and Magnesium to reduce excitatory events.

So sorry - my 29 y/o autistic son vac w/ J&J to try to get him 'back into services' since he will not wear mask.
He is non-verbal; but his behavior not doing well with all the lockdowns.

I've never hated living more than now. Just a living hell and most people want to keep it going.

Goldenboi

I just read this elsewhere (possibly posted by a respected ex member here)

"Those having heart issues post vax or disease, afib, tachycardia, arrythmias, flutter/pound etc., look into Saffron. One 100mg or less capsule is good enough to fix it, no need for high dosage listed in the paper."

Dr. B

I just read this elsewhere (possibly posted by a respected ex member here)

"Those having heart issues post vax or disease, afib, tachycardia, arrythmias, flutter/pound etc., look into Saffron. One 100mg or less capsule is good enough to fix it, no need for high dosage listed in the paper."

is it due to its blood thinning effects?
Ive heard it boosts vitamin E absorption by a lot...
hence iirc that life extension health booster product had saffron extract or something in it...
it was either sesame extract or saffron extract

OP
H

HDD

@Grapelander thank you for your reply. Yes, it seems this craziness isn’t going to end. He knows he should have it checked out but has been procrastinating. I let him know about taurine and magnesium.

@Goldenboi,thank you. I sent that quote and study about saffron to my son.

Z

Zsazsa

A 73 yo lady close to me got the 2 jabs (CoronaVac) and started having angina "out of the blue". She checked and found out all microvascularization of the heart is blocked. The cardiologist said she is safe because the macrovascularization is clean.

I suppose vitamin E would be recommended in this case?

JohnHafterson

A 73 yo lady close to me got the 2 jabs (CoronaVac) and started having angina "out of the blue". She checked and found out all microvascularization of the heart is blocked. The cardiologist said she is safe because the macrovascularization is clean.

I suppose vitamin E would be recommended in this case?
Vitamin E and Niacin ( flush form ) interesting for microvascular and endothelial issues. May clear microvacular blocks/fibrosis and work towards neovascularization.

Marcine

I'd read Mark Sloan's book asap about Meth Blue and see if it's appropriate for him, which it most likely is. I like Health Natura's. God bless, he needs prayer.

Jasjeet

I'm having chest pain since all the vaccinating started, around April, and I am unvaxxed. Live in London so surrounded by vaxxed people. Chesr pain is a dull sensation that comes and goes, more annoying at night. I went to ER and they did tests and couldn't find anything wrong. I only drink one coffee a day and am not stressed out in anyway. I have no idea what could be the issue, my sodium and magnesium levels are OK but taking extra anyway.

OP
H

HDD

I'd read Mark Sloan's book asap about Meth Blue and see if it's appropriate for him, which it most likely is. I like Health Natura's. God bless, he needs prayer.
I ordered Oxidal a few days ago. I’ll look into that book. Thanks!

Dr. B

whats the purpose of that? whats it used for

Dr. B

I don't support learned helplessness when you can see I mentioned a cheap kindle book you can read, or simply google. in short: it's a redoxer.
ive read about methylene blue and etc before, dont remember why I quoted your post with that question, ive read about methylene blue being anti viral previously...

Birdie

HDD - There was much discussion about this with our friend @Nemo who left the forum. But, much centered on clearing the Spike Protein. And there are ways to work on the clotting issue. She would always recommend Dr Flemming's protocols.

I'm sure others will join in here, but I remember using Ivermectin or HCQ or Quercitin with small amounts of Zinc. Vitamin D and sunshine. Ascorbic acid. That's what comes to mind.

My mind is a little numb.

Last edited:

Birdie

Everyone - I can join in...My husband's sister has been in the hospital. She had the vaxx early in the year. She just had heart surgery but it didn't work. She is being taken to hospice today. She never asked our opinion. She is his only sister. Very close as their mother died when they were young children. These tragedies are all around us I think.

Dr. B

HDD - There was much discussion about this with our friend @Nemo who left the forum. But, much centered on clearing the Spike Protein. And there are ways to work on the clotting issue. She would always recommend Dr Flemming's protocols.

I'm sure others will join in here, but I remember using Ivermectin or HCQ or Quercitin with small amounts of Zinc. Vitamin D and sunshine. Ascorbic acid. That's what comes to mind.

My mind is a little numb.
why did Nemo leave?
are the vitamin C and zinc, hcq, quercetin/ivermectin needed or is vitamin D3 enough! used many of those in the past, but rather stick to vitamin d3 these days

Lollipop2

Everyone - I can join in...My husband's sister has been in the hospital. She had the vaxx early in the year. She just had heart surgery but it didn't work. She is being taken to hospice today. She never asked our opinion. She is his only sister. Very close as their mother died when they were young children. These tragedies are all around us I think.
I am sooo sad to hear this @Birdie. Yes the tragedies have only just begun. I fear billions globally will suffer and many will die.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Seems like the beginning of sorrows is starting. Prayers for you and your family, Birdie.

P

Peatness

Very sorry to hear this.

Birdie

Lollipop, charlie and Pina -
Thank you very much.