Chemtrails NL

john skouboe

I see the chemtrails being sprayed from early morning, when the news forecast a warm and sunny day. It is not my observation, that chemtrails dims the sun and cools the atmosphere. On the contrary.
And why spray in the daytime? Is it not unnecessarly obvious?
If the idea is to poison us, why not spray at night from much lower altitudes with drones?
Could it be that metallic particles gets “charged” from HAARP like installations and then radiate infrared/heat onto us?
If so, are they trying to convince us to pay carbon taxes or are they trying to cover up a clobal cooling that will starve billions?

john skouboe

How much energy/electricity will it require to heat up an area like the Uk one week and the next week Central Europe and the week after some part of the US? Is this why there is an energy shortage. My energy bill is up fourfold. Do I pay for the energy used in this operation?

john skouboe

How do the chemtrail pilots excuse their actions? We fight the grand solar minimum and we are buying our governments time to solve the cooling problem!
If we are heading into a grand solar minimum, with regional cooling of just 2 degrees in the higher latitudes, then our harvest will fail year after year and billions will perish, soon.
Maybe, it’s better to let the ones without discernment, moral, survival instinct, choose the death jab and have a quick painless departure?
Is this how our politicians and everybody else in the know excuse their part in promoting the sheepmilk?

john skouboe

HAARP the most powerful ionosphere heater. Physics Today article.

Now imagine more installations like HAARP around the world and them not exciting oxygen ions, but the chemtrails.

P

Peatness

mm33

Forum Supporter

Nanoparticulate Rain, Interview With A Scientist​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYBU5DUdXFc&t=2s

Thanks peteness i was just going to post this here. I listen to all Danes videos and always check his website. Combine him and Elena Freeland and we can learn so much although also quite depressing

P

Peatness

Great sound track - Must watch

FrankenSkies by Actual Activists (2017)

FrankenSkies is an 80 minute social change documentary regarding the Solar Geoengineering/Chemtrail agenda that affects every living being on earth. The struggle of bringing awareness to this subject, despite the obstacles of a socially engineered populace and the military industrial complex with its endless resources, is palpable in this awakening truth feature.

An impeccably timed eye opening exposé, the film reveals the campaign to normalize chemical cloud formations via atmospheric aerosol dispersals. Up against a normalization timetable encompassing a controlled media and an indoctrinated educational and political system, activists ask the question : Is your silence your consent?

A shocking informative film on climate engineering, frequency control and CIA manipulation, the film's narrative unfolds through a historical timeline of experimentation on humanity, bringing us to a modern day laboratory that encompasses the air we breath and dictates when and where the sun shall shine, or not...

Last edited by a moderator:

mattmm24

I know this is a haven for free speech but for the sake of the reputation of this board can either of you two who are asserting chemtrail theory provide any reasonable evidence to back up your claims? I ahve looked into chemtrails myself and the evidence is very much lacking in any capacity.

You do realize that if this secretive program were to exist it would require that pilots all over the world would have to be in on it? And the mechanics who wervice the planes would have extensive knowledge about the chemtrail systems. And the levels of aluminum and barium and whatever else you claim they are blanketing across the atmosphere would very much be detectable by scientists around the globe.

And yet not one man has "Come out" and blown the whistle on such operations. Not one.

You realize that believing in such a theory with so little evidence makes you not just a crackpot, but a very bad scientist?
It’s funny looking at this thread in 2023. You have to be pretty blind not to know they are absolutely drowning us in chemicals and deadly poisons daily

Regina

real estate listings are funny

Attachments

• happy_trails.jpg
    happy_trails.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 15
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals