Chemtrails NL

Experienced

IMG_20170325_181834.jpg

do people already know what it is?
İs this thing really bad for health...

Last edited:

achillea

Obama's science czar said he was going to put nano aluminum in the sky to reflect the sun because of so called global warming. He did it then added cadmium, and whatever else they could put in the witches brew. It is killing us all and now Monsanto is coming out with something for the plants to block excess aluminum.
The trees in the Rocky Mountains are dying, not one breed but all kinds. They blame it on the mysterious beetle that in my lifetime has gone from being the pine beetle then the spruce beetle and now the beetle. It is not the beetle it is the nano sky effluent we are being dowsed in daily. So much for hope and change.

OP
E

Experienced

Obama's science czar said he was going to put nano aluminum in the sky to reflect the sun because of so called global warming. He did it then added cadmium, and whatever else they could put in the witches brew. It is killing us all and now Monsanto is coming out with something for the plants to block excess aluminum.
The trees in the Rocky Mountains are dying, not one breed but all kinds. They blame it on the mysterious beetle that in my lifetime has gone from being the pine beetle then the spruce beetle and now the beetle. It is not the beetle it is the nano sky effluent we are being dowsed in daily. So much for hope and change.
We're probably ****88

achillea

For a while after Trump was elected it stopped in our area and the skies were blue. But yesterday the skies were full of them and last night we had 10 inches of snow. They do it a lot just before a storm is predicted. The forecast was 1 inch. OOOPs dumped a bit much. Oh well

OP
E

Experienced

For a while after Trump was elected it stopped in our area and the skies were blue. But yesterday the skies were full of them and last night we had 10 inches of snow. They do it a lot just before a storm is predicted. The forecast was 1 inch. OOOPs dumped a bit much. Oh well
İ'm in Netherlands

x-ray peat

Those are contrails. My dog makes them too when she sticks her head out the car window on a cold day. {sarc}

redlight

I live near a major airport, somedays i see many thick trails but other days the sky is completely clear blue, but the aircraft activity is always same... which means there is never any chemtrails there all contrails and they appear different because of the changes in the atmosphere ,,,,

achillea

Contrail will disappear in 20 seconds. One that last longer than that is a chem trail . I listened to an interview with a retired Dutch airline pilot and he said that as a pilot he did not even see them but once he did he could not believe how blind he was. He investigated it and found that for a contrail to stay for any length of time it has to be around 30,000 feet and it has to be -60 degree Celcius. He said it was a very small range for them to expand. But as in your pictures look at the weaving. In my whole life which is over 60 contrails never did this.

x-ray peat

I live near a major airport, somedays i see many thick trails but other days the sky is completely clear blue, but the aircraft activity is always same... which means there is never any chemtrails there all contrails and they appear different because of the changes in the atmosphere ,,,,
These are not normal passenger planes. They are military aircraft and don't land at civilian airports.

http://videominecraft.ru/watch/YLTJ...-almost-collides-with-passenger-aircraft.html

Last edited:
OP
E

Experienced

These are not normal passenger planes. They are military aircraft and don't land at civilian airports.

Chemtrail Plane Almost Collides With Passenger Aircraft videominecraft.ru

İ saw even worser ***t maybe the trails looks from contrails but İ saw many more from Chemtrails
Contrail will disappear in 20 seconds. One that last longer than that is a chem trail . I listened to an interview with a retired Dutch airline pilot and he said that as a pilot he did not even see them but once he did he could not believe how blind he was. He investigated it and found that for a contrail to stay for any length of time it has to be around 30,000 feet and it has to be -60 degree Celcius. He said it was a very small range for them to expand. But as in your pictures look at the weaving. In my whole life which is over 60 contrails never did this.

sladerunner69

I know this is a haven for free speech but for the sake of the reputation of this board can either of you two who are asserting chemtrail theory provide any reasonable evidence to back up your claims? I ahve looked into chemtrails myself and the evidence is very much lacking in any capacity.

You do realize that if this secretive program were to exist it would require that pilots all over the world would have to be in on it? And the mechanics who wervice the planes would have extensive knowledge about the chemtrail systems. And the levels of aluminum and barium and whatever else you claim they are blanketing across the atmosphere would very much be detectable by scientists around the globe.

And yet not one man has "Come out" and blown the whistle on such operations. Not one.

You realize that believing in such a theory with so little evidence makes you not just a crackpot, but a very bad scientist?

OP
E

Experienced

I know this is a haven for free speech but for the sake of the reputation of this board can either of you two who are asserting chemtrail theory provide any reasonable evidence to back up your claims? I ahve looked into chemtrails myself and the evidence is very much lacking in any capacity.

You do realize that if this secretive program were to exist it would require that pilots all over the world would have to be in on it? And the mechanics who wervice the planes would have extensive knowledge about the chemtrail systems. And the levels of aluminum and barium and whatever else you claim they are blanketing across the atmosphere would very much be detectable by scientists around the globe.

And yet not one man has "Come out" and blown the whistle on such operations. Not one.

You realize that believing in such a theory with so little evidence makes you not just a crackpot, but a very bad scientist?

dude you're on weed?

achillea

You provide us with the evidence that they are not based in science.

L

lollipop

Saw this on Slashdot on March 24, 2017 - Slashdot is not a conspiracy site - it is a tech aggregate site. Must admit I was surprised reading it. This does not appear to be chemtrails but it does show that scientists are exploring different avenues - not sure always the best.

US Scientists Launch World's Biggest Solar Geoengineering Study
In what will be the world's biggest solar geoengineering program to date, U.S. scientists part of the $20 million Harvard University project are going to send aerosol injections 20km (~12.4 miles) into the earth's stratosphere "to establish whether the technology can safely simulate the atmospheric cooling effects of a volcanic eruption," The Guardian reports. From the report: Scientists hope to complete two small-scale dispersals of first water and then calcium carbonate particles by 2022. Future tests could involve seeding the sky with aluminum oxide -- or even diamonds. Janos Pasztor, Ban Ki-moon's assistant climate chief at the UN who now leads a geoengineering governance initiative, said that the Harvard scientists would only disperse minimal amounts of compounds in their tests, under strict university controls. Geoengineering advocates stress that any attempt at a solar tech fix is years away and should be viewed as a compliment to -- not a substitute for -- aggressive emissions reductions action. But the Harvard team, in a promotional video for the project, suggest a redirection of one percent of current climate mitigation funds to geoengineering research, and argue that the planet could be covered with a solar shield for as little as $10 billion a year. Some senior UN climate scientists view such developments with alarm, fearing a cash drain from proven mitigation technologies such as wind and solar energy, to ones carrying the potential for unintended disasters. If lab tests are positive, the experiment would then be replicated with a limestone compound which the researchers believe will neither absorb solar or terrestrial radiation, nor deplete the ozone layer.

x-ray peat

You realize that not believing in a fact that has so much evidence makes you not just naive, but a very bad scientist.
Look up in the sky every once in a while.
Lab Tests
The "HOLMESTEAD" - Chemtrails: Holmestead soil tests.
Is Geoengineering the Cause of High Levels of Aluminum in Bumblebees?
ALUMINUM CONTAMINATION: City Officials of Mt. Shasta, CA Won't Take Responsibility For Their Duties To Protect Citizens & Worldwide Guests To Worldwide Destination >> Four Winds 10 - Truth Winds
http://disinfo.com/2010/05/chemtrails-and-monsanto’s-new-aluminum-resistance-gene-–-coincidence/

sladerunner69

Yes thank you I was was hoping to incite you into providing some studies and hard data.

I don't buy into the idea that testing farm soil for aluminum content and finding elevated elvels is any indication that it is in the atmosphere. Firstly, remember that aluminum is the msot prevelant metal on earth by volume. It is goign to be found in soil everywhere, and in some places it is going to be elevated. It is also going to be highly elevated in farm soil because all of the more funcitonal minerals will be used up.

The bee theory is not in any way empriically verified, it is just a hypothesis, and seems a weaker argument then emf pollution which many have conclusively determined to be the root cause of the decline in bee pollination.

the women who is a "leaker" seems like a staged actor to me, something is very unnatural and scripted about her voice. That is jsut my interpretation though.

USGS P 1270: Element Concentrations in Soils and Other Surficial Materials of the Conterminous United States Look at the levels deemed normal here, and you will see that a lot of indpeendent sil tests people are doing are almost all in line with the recommended levels.

Ina griculture it is commonly known that too much aluminum in the soil will be hard on crops, adn rememebr that as the msot abundant metal it is essentially everywhere. So in order to grow more crops in more places, and especially with an increasing population, an aluminum reisstance gene is propfitbale business and does not implicate furhter augmented aluminum levels.

LucyL

It used to be the case that contrails would form under a narrow set of atmospheric conditions, but the government put fuel efficiency mandates on aircraft, just like they do cars, and the high bypass fan engines that were developed as a result of that produce contrails at a much greater range of altitude and temperature than the old gas-guzzling aircraft of the 70s and 80s. The industry knows that this is a problem, and the increase in contrails form more clouds, and yeah, it influences atmospheric conditions, weather etc.. Problem is, they have no clue how to fix it. So they ignore it, and rely on the chemtrail conspirators to make the general population think it's all crazy talk and there is no real problem. And since the general population now tunes out any discussion of atmospheric spraying, the real actual targeted spraying that is done such as the cloud seeding all the major cities engage in, and the testing the military does, and probably all the HAARP mods etc, is completely ignored.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals