Chemical vendors in the US for (legal) steroids/hormones?

febreezehuffer

I want to find a good supplier of progesterone, androsterone, dhea, and prohormones in pure powder form so that I can make my own formulations. I want to find a vendor where I can really easily buy them as if they were over the counter, preferably in the US. This is just for personal use only.
Where do the merchants on here get their hormones?

Donttreadonme

I want to find a good supplier of progesterone, androsterone, dhea, and prohormones in pure powder form so that I can make my own formulations. I want to find a vendor where I can really easily buy them as if they were over the counter, preferably in the US. This is just for personal use only.
Where do the merchants on here get their

Where do the merchants on here get their hormones?
Most merchants get their stuff from China. You have to ask?

There's no substitute for real steroids however. The stuff you're talking about are as useless as useless can be to anyone in even mildly good health.

The best prohormone of them all is cholesterol

golder

Most merchants get their stuff from China. You have to ask?

There's no substitute for real steroids however. The stuff you're talking about are as useless as useless can be to anyone in even mildly good health.

The best prohormone of them all is cholesterol
When you say cholesterol, are you meaning in a biological perspective, or do you actually supplement exogenous cholesterol powder to increase your levels?