Chelation And Dental Work

daphne134

I was wondering if anyone could answer a question with regard to succinic acid (cardnosine) taken on alternate days.

It is part of my strategy to reduce or reverse psc cataracts which I will be posting more about. Figure reducing heavy metal burden can't hurt.

I’m supposed to get a crown. He is an outstanding dentist and orthodontist. These are the materials:

“Dr. H says we are not planning on doing a root canal when we see you, something like that would be separate.

Unfortunately with regards to chelation we don't have an answer, as we are not the right experts to ask regarding that.

With regards to the gold it normally is: 61.7% Gold, 25.2% Silver, 9.6% Copper, 3% Palladium and <1% Iridium/Indium.

The lab recommended another alloy for persons with metal sensitivity. It is composed of: 77% Gold, 13% Silver, 8.5% Copper and 1% Palladium with less than 1% of Zinc, Indium and Iridium.”

I’m able (barely) to pay more for the better one. Considerations: The tooth isn’t that bad. I take much better care of myself now that I am trying to heal my eyes. However, might regret not doing this now. Pretty sure I should go for it but wanted to see about interactions with chelation therapy.

OP
D

daphne134

Update, I decided to delay the dental work since the tooth isn't bothering me.

Back
Top Bottom