Cheese Quesadilla Peat Approved?

beta pandemic

so i have found these great authentic corn tortillas in melbourne the only ingredients are sea salt and corn (masa) nothing else im going to pick some up tomorrow.

Jessie

Definitely fits the mold of what people call "peaty," just be careful with the caloric intake. All that cheese (usually cooked in oil or butter) will rack up the calories quickly. Quesadillas are also something that can be overdone easily. I could put away 2 or 3 no problem, lol. If I'm really hungry probably more.

Definitely fits the mold of what people call "peaty," just be careful with the caloric intake. All that cheese (usually cooked in oil or butter) will rack up the calories quickly. Quesadillas are also something that can be overdone easily. I could put away 2 or 3 no problem, lol. If I'm really hungry probably more.
I always cook mine in coconut oil and probably have for lunch 3 or 4 days a week. Goes so well with a Mexi coke and fresh salsa. I found a good real rennet white cheese that melts perfectly

Jessie

I always cook mine in coconut oil and probably have for lunch 3 or 4 days a week. Goes so well with a Mexi coke and fresh salsa. I found a good real rennet white cheese that melts perfectly
Nice. Yeah salsa is good with them. I also like them with sour cream.