Check your Makeup

messtafarian

I was at the dermatologist yesterday and got a cool new tube of retinol -- but I checked all the ingredients first to make sure there was no SOY in the stuff, which would have been totally possible. I rejected his offer of a tinted sunscreen product that contained iron oxalates because I do not want anymore iron,thank you.

Then, considering this, I confronted my huge mountain of skin and haircare products -- all of which I've been ignoring and instead using really basic shampoo and conditioner, coconut oil for facial moisturizer, and one of those deodorant rocks -- which I then realized after this exercise I should maybe chuck.

My favorite BB cream of the past Spring was called Youth Code BB Cream with spf 30. It contains iron oxalates as do most "tinted" moisturizers. Mineral makeup probably does too -- and now come to think of it the deodorant rock also.

Also -- just mentioning -- any "organic" cosmetic is just BOUND to have soy as one of its main ingredients. I think a whole drawer in my bathroom is headed for the trash.

gretchen

I just put some Covergirl BB cream on because I decided to open the blinds. I try not to to think about the personal product issue,it's so depressing. I still use some skin care that isn't 100% and also sunscreen which I know sets me back every time I put it on but what can I do; at 5,000 ft I can't afford to go outside without it.

Peata

Before I started RP, I threw out everything that had parabens in it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yep, checked all my makeup. All good. :mrgreen:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:yeahthat :dance

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom