Check This Out! Look HOW MANY Vaccinations They Are Giving Vulnerable Kids Now

8007352E-F7CB-4F95-8ED5-A3105225AA59.jpeg

OP
FocusedOnHealth
The US is a hellhole
Unfortunately, that is true. Doesn’t mean that there isn’t some decent people here. But yeah, it’s a cesspool of corruption. I’m curious to know what the requirements of vaccinations are in other countries. Surely they are not as high as the USA.

VitoScaletta

Unfortunately, that is true. Doesn’t mean that there isn’t some decent people here. But yeah, it’s a cesspool of corruption. I’m curious to know what the requirements of vaccinations are in other countries. Surely they are not as high as the USA.
im israeli and they have eased things up here. seems "they" dont want to vaccinate their own kind :^)

GeoX

im israeli and they have eased things up here. seems "they" dont want to vaccinate their own kind :^)

I find that hard to believe since Israel was sacrificed by its own as the stage site for forced-vaccination experimentation set up by the global elite. (Other countries were staged for confinement, food shortages, etc.) The very old, the very young and the mentally ill were injected without consent. I know Vera Sharav, medical activist and Holocaust survivor, and this is her testamony. I have not been able to reconcile this: Jews knowingly sacrificing Jews.

animalcule

Are you kidding? Have you missed the past year? Israel perpetrated one of the most aggressive vaccination campaigns of any country, for a vaccine that is the least tested and has the most risk of negative side effects: the mRNA covid vaccine. The whole "Jews are out to protect their own interests and destroy the rest of the world" thing surely must have bit the dust after watching them force their entire citizenry to comply with a dangerous new vaccine.

animalcule

I find that hard to believe since Israel was sacrificed by its own as the stage site for forced-vaccination experimentation set up by the global elite. (Other countries were staged for confinement, food shortages, etc.) The very old, the very young and the mentally ill were injected without consent. I know Vera Sharav, medical activist and Holocaust survivor, and this is her testamony. I have not been able to reconcile this: Jews knowingly sacrificing Jews.
Yes, this. Didn't see it before posting my own comment. Israel destroyed their own people.

VitoScaletta

Are you kidding? Have you missed the past year? Israel perpetrated one of the most aggressive vaccination campaigns of any country, for a vaccine that is the least tested and has the most risk of negative side effects: the mRNA covid vaccine. The whole "Jews are out to protect their own interests and destroy the rest of the world" thing surely must have bit the dust after watching them force their entire citizenry to comply with a dangerous new vaccine.
Initially it was pretty bad. But nowadays other countries have it far worse