Cheap Ways To Test Androgens Often

Does anybody know of any ways to test often?

I ask because I have some tribulus coming soon and would like to test DHEA, prolactin and DHT while using it.

it would also be useful for the entire forum so that when they experiment they can see how much of an affect it is having on their body.

thanks guys!

Frankdee20

I ask because I have some tribulus coming soon and would like to test DHEA, prolactin and DHT while using it.

it would also be useful for the entire forum so that when they experiment they can see how much of an affect it is having on their body.

thanks guys!
That does not raise hormones it just works via another mechanism

OP
Alex Jaramillo
That does not raise hormones it just works via another mechanism
I recall Georgi reporting lower prolactin and higher dihydrotestosterone on blood test. I figured I would test those as well to confirm. I think Hans also had a good experience with tribulus.

Frankdee20

I recall Georgi reporting lower prolactin and higher dihydrotestosterone on blood test. I figured I would test those as well to confirm. I think Hans also had a good experience with tribulus.

Oh it definitely works, for sex drive, and aggression, but I had to stop due to insomnia and anxiety.

golder

thanks guys!
Any chance you could keep us posted here when you get any results from the pre and post tribulus? Thanks mate!

OP
Alex Jaramillo
Any chance you could keep us posted here when you get any results from the pre and post tribulus? Thanks mate!
It seems 2 capsules is enough for me. Oh! I do notice oily skin which is nice because I’m post Accutane and my skin is chronically dry. So erections and oily skin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals