Changing Skull Structure/Reducing Size Via Decalcification?

smith

Considering the many reports of K2 increasing skull width from people on this forum and off, has anyone found a way to de-calcify the calcium added to the skull from K2 supplementation, and shrink the skull?
Moreover, has there been any findings of skull changes being induced by softening of the bone, making it malleable for internal or external forces to shape it?

OP
smith

smith

It does if you have Acromegaly. And besides, I don't know too many people who would enjoy having their head enlarged, even if the K2 helps the calcium go to the healthier places (bones instead of tissues)

OP
smith

smith

That's very interesting, thanks for the link!

Considering the many reports of K2 increasing skull width from people on this forum and off, has anyone found a way to de-calcify the calcium added to the skull from K2 supplementation, and shrink the skull?
Moreover, has there been any findings of skull changes being induced by softening of the bone, making it malleable for internal or external forces to shape it?

This is actually something I'm trying to do too. K2 is amazing, but it undeniably made my jaw wider, and I kinda don't like it. I used to look "cute" as you'd call it, but now not so much. It feels like my mouth is too small for my face lol. I've been doing higher doses vitamin A lately since it increases osteoclast activity. I'm hoping I can continue k2 supplementation with the hope that the calcium released by the osteoclast is sent to the right places, and my jaw gets slimmer.

lvysaur

you're assuming that K2 promotes acromegaly, which seems incorrect based on testimonials

you're assuming that K2 promotes acromegaly, which seems incorrect based on testimonials

I don't think K2 causes acrogemaly, but it definitely caused unwanted bone growth on my jaw. I neglected Vitamin A so I'm hoping I can somewhat reverse it via increases osteoclasts.

Prosper

I don't think K2 causes acrogemaly, but it definitely caused unwanted bone growth on my jaw. I neglected Vitamin A so I'm hoping I can somewhat reverse it via increases osteoclasts.
Do you think your mandible is excessively sized or what? There are many people who would sacrifice half of their lifespan for some additional jaw size. Here's my jaw after a year of megadosing K2 mk-4. Laugh all you want:

v6XSUaG.png

FredSonoma

yeah I'm with Prosper

i couly only ever want a larger skull honestly

huge skulls look amazing on men imo

also ive randomly seen here and there, never looked into it much, that Vitamin C can soften bone

OP
smith

smith

also ive randomly seen here and there, never looked into it much, that Vitamin C can soften bone
Thanks, taking this into consideration
yea it doesn't you're right, i just said that to keep the conversation going and look like i actually had a reason to change my skull instead of just being obsessed with vanity and appearance. Looks like the cat's out of the breathing bag.
This is actually something I'm trying to do too. K2 is amazing, but it undeniably made my jaw wider, and I kinda don't like it. I used to look "cute" as you'd call it, but now not so much. It feels like my mouth is too small for my face lol. I've been doing higher doses vitamin A lately since it increases osteoclast activity. I'm hoping I can continue k2 supplementation with the hope that the calcium released by the osteoclast is sent to the right places, and my jaw gets slimmer.
+1 relatable

sheesh this is a late reply, my bad

Thanks, taking this into consideration

yea it doesn't you're right, i just said that to keep the conversation going and look like i actually had a reason to change my skull instead of just being obsessed with vanity and appearance. Looks like the cat's out of the breathing bag.

+1 relatable

sheesh this is a late reply, my bad

It's all good. Just to update, I've stopped the high dose Vitamin A, it didn't make me feel good and it might not be safe to do big doses. Looking for different options now. I've grown more accustomed to my face but it'd be nice to get somewhere closer to where I was before.

Arrade

Do you think your mandible is excessively sized or what? There are many people who would sacrifice half of their lifespan for some additional jaw size. Here's my jaw after a year of megadosing K2 mk-4. Laugh all you want:

v6XSUaG.png
Is this because K did nothing, or K makes your jaw smaller...

D

Deleted member 5487

Skull size is important for an individuals presence and frame.

Skull size is correlated with prenatal nutrition, IQ and many other things.

The bigger the skull the better. Quite literally.Big heads really are smarter

D

Deleted member 5487

v6XSUaG.png

How old are you?

I would recommend a bimax surgery, and some chin implants.

Seem like you did not do alot of chewing during adolescence so the mandible did not form robustly, also genetics play a roll, as does mouth breathing.

Prosper

How old are you?

I would recommend a bimax surgery, and some chin implants.

Seem like you did not do alot of chewing during adolescence so the mandible did not form robustly, also genetics play a roll, as does mouth breathing.

It doesn't bother me that much, beard gives a normal looking profile. I chewed a lot of gum growing up and my palate is around 38 mm wide at first molars. I'm 25. I underwent retractive orthodontics as a child. Maxillary molars were pulled backwards with an appliance that was strapped around the posterior neck. Horrible procedure in retrospect.

@Arrade It was a way of saying that K2 resulted in no physical changes.

Arrade

It doesn't bother me that much, beard gives a normal looking profile. I chewed a lot of gum growing up and my palate is around 38 mm wide at first molars. I'm 25. I underwent retractive orthodontics as a child. Maxillary molars were pulled backwards with an appliance that was strapped around the posterior neck. Horrible procedure in retrospect.

@Arrade It was a way of saying that K2 resulted in no physical changes.
Thanks