Change In Appearance Due To Peating

Momado965

Hi Sob,

I have been less stressed since eating more fruit, fruit juice, potatoes, dairy and oysters, avoiding nuts, seeds and grains, and eating less lamb, beef, chicken and pork! I'm still eating leafy greens though instead of the raw shredded carrot! Also having a little coffee and chocolate! I am now experimenting replacing oranges and berries with more tropical fruits. Not on any hormones or supplements. They sound radical!

This has been my experience as well. I linked the health benefits mostly due to amino acid restriction. Tho I still eat rice. 3 cups of cooked basmati rice.

OP
S

Sobieski

Hi Sob,

I have been less stressed since eating more fruit, fruit juice, potatoes, dairy and oysters, avoiding nuts, seeds and grains, and eating less lamb, beef, chicken and pork! I'm still eating leafy greens though instead of the raw shredded carrot! Also having a little coffee and chocolate! I am now experimenting replacing oranges and berries with more tropical fruits. Not on any hormones or supplements. They sound radical!

Sounds good, I wish you plenty more success on your journey

mujuro

Forum Supporter
Immediate changes were widening of the jaw, although most of that is probably due to the high K2 intake. At first I didn’t like it since I was carrying high body fat, thus made my face look “fat”. When I got leaner it definitely became a positive.

Momado965

Thanks @Sobieski.

Hi @Momado965,

That's a lot of rice!

Let me know if you have any collagen issues like skin weakness, lip or tongue ulcers or chest pains!

Hey man,

I have no issues of that you mentioned. As for rice it isn't that much. In Kuwait, we typically eat about that amount or tad more with soup and meat, chicken, or fish. A typical lunch or dinner. You may like Machboos(Lamb and rice with tons of herbs). Check it out and let me know :)

Birdie

On changes in appearance, I used to use a blond rinse on my hair to dim the invading gray hairs.
After a couple of years of following Peat's advice, I noticed I wasn't using that rinse anymore and the hair was blond.
However, it still has a little gray. Huge difference though and I was surprised. Still am. People are kinda astonished because I'm old and this hair...!

Momado965

On changes in appearance, I used to use a blond rinse on my hair to dim the invading gray hairs.
After a couple of years of following Peat's advice, I noticed I wasn't using that rinse anymore and the hair was blond.
However, it still has a little gray. Huge difference though and I was surprised. Still am. People are kinda astonished because I'm old and this hair...!

I noticed that as well after about a year of peating. During that time I was taking a macro-micro mineral complex(was ******* amazing), copper, selenium and zinc. These days however I get all of the macro mineral from diet. Tho still I have a hard time getting enough selenium and zinc. Highest intake was 250 and 17 respectively. Also, I think I may add back the mineral complex.

EIRE24

I noticed that as well after about a year of peating. During that time I was taking a macro-micro mineral complex(was ******* amazing), copper, selenium and zinc. These days however I get all of the macro mineral from diet. Tho still I have a hard time getting enough selenium and zinc. Highest intake was 250 and 17 respectively. Also, I think I may add back the mineral complex.
Why not add in some seafood to your diet like oysters?

Richiebogie

Hi @Momado965. The spices in lamb machboos look tasty. Did you have some recovery from gray hair?

How old are you?

Momado965

Hi @Momado965. The spices in lamb machboos look tasty. Did you have some recovery from gray hair?

How old are you?

Ever since I was a teenager I had a couple of grey hair appearing. I was born with blond hair or so they told me. The gist would be I was born with a very light hair color and it got darker as I got older. With peating I had a lightening effect on my hair. I just turned 22 two months ago.

Momado965

How old are you?

Your post inspired me to look up the closest recipe to the originl online. Check this: Lamb Machboos Recipe - Club Noor.
Now of course you must substitute the vegetable oil with Arabic/Indian clarified butter, regular butter or do it my way and use coconut oil(always readily available to me. Tho I much prefer the cultural original way using Arabic clarified butter. Enjoy!

[QUOTE = "Sobieski, post: 323785, membro: 7360"] Quali sono le esperienze di tutti come i cambiamenti nell'aspetto fisico? Peso / altezza / pelle ecc.
Io personalmente aspetto più giovane, non solo la mia opinione, ma alcune altre persone hanno commentato. La mia forma / aspetto del viso è più simile a quella di 10 anni fa rispetto a 10 mesi fa. [/ QUOTE]

What is your diet / training / supplment? thanks!

OP
S

Sobieski

Your post inspired me to look up the closest recipe to the originl online. Check this: Lamb Machboos Recipe - Club Noor.
Now of course you must substitute the vegetable oil with Arabic/Indian clarified butter, regular butter or do it my way and use coconut oil(always readily available to me. Tho I much prefer the cultural original way using Arabic clarified butter. Enjoy!

Where do you live Momado? My apologies if you've already stated that.

Momado965

Sunflower oil, safflower oil, soybean oil, canola oil, olive oil and corn oil were all introduced in the sixties. I am not sure all of them were but the my point remains the introduction of pufa oils were in the sixties. There's also a fertility graph showing incremental decreases in fertility from the sixties reaching a detrimental low in 2006 and then a sharp decline onward which I think largely occurred due to 'women rights' and more women in the work force. Also 25g of pufa a day was for people who do eat a fatty diet. There are many who eat fat free.

OP
S

Sobieski

Sunflower oil, safflower oil, soybean oil, canola oil, olive oil and corn oil were all introduced in the sixties. I am not sure all of them were but the my point remains the introduction of pufa oils were in the sixties. There's also a fertility graph showing incremental decreases in fertility from the sixties reaching a detrimental low in 2006 and then a sharp decline onward which I think largely occurred due to 'women rights' and more women in the work force. Also 25g of pufa a day was for people who do eat a fatty diet. There are many who eat fat free.

How do you think the diet affects the population overall? How would you compare it to a standard Western diet?

Momado965

How do you think the diet affects the population overall? How would you compare it to a standard Western diet?

This is funny. I was just discussing this with my dad. Aside from saturated fats and broth which was included in every culture predating the prevalence of pufa oils. Almost all modern diets modern diets are rich in pufa, starch, and anti metabolic aminos and a sugar substitutes. For example if you compare machboos and beef burgers you'd conclade they are the same in a sence both contain massive amounts of pufa(sunflower oil vs soja oil), starch(rice vs wheat bun), and muscle meats + a can of sugar free cola/pepsi. Anti metabolic foods + sugar avoidance at a very low age defines the diet of almost all modern humans.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals