Change In Appearance Due To Peating

Mostly negative changes, except for my hair which got much better.
The diet that I looked my best on in my life:
Ghee, avocados, salmon, sourdough bread, bananas, lentils, almonds, tomatoes, spring onion, red onion, garlic

Intuitively picked, didn’t know anything about diet at the time

Id go back to that diet if I didn’t lose tolerance for bread or ghee
I
Mostly negative changes, except for my hair which got much better.
The diet that I looked my best on in my life:
Ghee, avocados, salmon, sourdough bread, bananas, lentils, almonds, tomatoes, spring onion, red onion, garlic

Intuitively picked, didn’t know anything about diet at the time

Id go back to that diet if I didn’t lose tolerance for bread or ghee
I can relate! My first year on the "Eat Right For Your Blood Type" diet, strictly, was one of my best too. It took out a lot of inflammation with aches and pains diminishing and inflammation in my face too! Ten pounds came off in a year eating salmon, LOTS of olive oil, beans, beef & lamb, broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes and other un-Peaty things. When the first "homeymoon" year past my teeth started to suffer, turning opaque with the roots in my front visible. 6 years later, my hair was turning wiry underneath with thick strays here and there, and eventually my skin started getting scaly on my legs. Only until I started "Peating' did my hair problems reverse as well as the scaly skin and opaque teeth. I am still not sure where exactly where milk fits into the equation. I am currently on whole raw milk, but that puts weight on too fast, and I am not sure if my body likes the nonfat. Maybe I will try to mixing the two next. I will say my first year of doing this Peat thing was an adjustment, as everyone said there is a lot of PUFA dumping to be done and I wasn't sure it was gonna work for me, but the science is indisputable so I stuck with it. 4.5 years into it I am glad I did with it because my skin has never looked better at any point in my life.

Peatful

I

I can relate! My first year on the "Eat Right For Your Blood Type" diet, strictly, was one of my best too. It took out a lot of inflammation with aches and pains diminishing and inflammation in my face too! Ten pounds came off in a year eating salmon, LOTS of olive oil, beans, beef & lamb, broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes and other un-Peaty things. When the first "homeymoon" year past my teeth started to suffer, turning opaque with the roots in my front visible. 6 years later, my hair was turning wiry underneath with thick strays here and there, and eventually my skin started getting scaly on my legs. Only until I started "Peating' did my hair problems reverse as well as the scaly skin and opaque teeth. I am still not sure where exactly where milk fits into the equation. I am currently on whole raw milk, but that puts weight on too fast, and I am not sure if my body likes the nonfat. Maybe I will try to mixing the two next. I will say my first year of doing this Peat thing was an adjustment, as everyone said there is a lot of PUFA dumping to be done and I wasn't sure it was gonna work for me, but the science is indisputable so I stuck with it. 4.5 years into it I am glad I did with it because my skin has never looked better at any point in my life.
Quick question:
I had the thick wiry hair phenomenon too.
(Like insect leg - thick and kinked)
Never found an answer.
What’s your theory?
take a stab at it....

ursidae

I'm not the person you asked, but I think it's caused by a low protein diet. My hair used to look fried for years and I ate meat maybe 3-4 times a month. I read all kinds of BS on the internet about damage from hot water and spent a whole year bathing in cold water. Then I tried slathering every essential oil I could get my hands on on my hair, put hair masks on overnight, walked around with chunks of solidified coconut oil in my hair LOL. Once I started eating meat consistently, the bad texture went away. That's not to say I don't have wiry moments. The only problem is that all the diets/things that are good for my hair give me acne

Quick question:
I had the thick wiry hair phenomenon too.
(Like insect leg - thick and kinked)
Never found an answer.
What’s your theory?
take a stab at it....
I think it was too much of the wrong vitamin A, lack of copper, aka liver, and the elimination of grains. I ended up cutting all my hair about a year into "Peating" and I was amazed at how soft the underside grew back in and sent this pic to my girlfriend. Before cutting it I could pluck our a long hair and it would be hard and gray, but several inches of the root end was young hair again. For histamine reasons I was also taking nettle, which i had read is good for restoring hair color. I think mainly it was a combination of those 4 things.

Attachments

• 20180901_150329.jpg
    20180901_150329.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 20
I think it was too much of the wrong vitamin A, lack of copper, aka liver, and the elimination of grains. I ended up cutting all my hair about a year into "Peating" and I was amazed at how soft the underside grew back in and sent this pic to my girlfriend. Before cutting it I could pluck our a long hair and it would be hard and gray, but several inches of the root end was young hair again. For histamine reasons I was also taking nettle, which i had read is good for restoring hair color. I think mainly it was a combination of those 4 things.
Here is another pic I sent my fried of the underside as it was growing out. She wasn't convinced about the "Peat" stuff, but she had been perplexed years earlier about how dark and kinky the underside of my hair had gotten, so sending her a picture of how the mice the underside of my hair was was a very convincing argument.

Attachments

• 20200117_132655.jpg
    20200117_132655.jpg
    788.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 20191023_000618.jpg
    20191023_000618.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 15

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals