CFS/ME And EMF Sensitivity

Davsey85

I am curious if anyone may have any suggestions dealing with CFS/ME and sensitivities to EMF

with the coming 5g in the Us.CFS/ME not allowing enough mental and physical faculties to be

used long enough to have occupational employment that pays the bills.And EHS sensitivity

in that not being able to be in close proximity to wireless devices for periods of time required for

occupational work.I live with my parents near the atl airport.I am 33 and looking for some options.

Mother says she will give me 300 usd a month for 3 months to find a low em place and after that im

told i will be on my own regardless of the cfs or emf.I am sure alot of you have life experience that i

may possibly learn from.

Thank you guys and gals

lampofred

I am curious if anyone may have any suggestions dealing with CFS/ME and sensitivities to EMF

with the coming 5g in the Us.CFS/ME not allowing enough mental and physical faculties to be

used long enough to have occupational employment that pays the bills.And EHS sensitivity

in that not being able to be in close proximity to wireless devices for periods of time required for

occupational work.I live with my parents near the atl airport.I am 33 and looking for some options.

Mother says she will give me 300 usd a month for 3 months to find a low em place and after that im

told i will be on my own regardless of the cfs or emf.I am sure alot of you have life experience that i

may possibly learn from.

Thank you guys and gals

Do you make sure to get enough minerals (calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium) every day? Is your fat-soluble vitamin intake adequate? Do you take thyroid/bag breathe/make sure to have enough CO2? Have you tried pregnenolone/progesterone?

CO2, avoiding PUFA, aspirin along with LifeExtension Super K have helped me a lot in overcoming EMF sensitivity, which I think might just be a sign of depletion, too much excitatory neurotransmission and not enough nourishment, inhibitory neurotransmission.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom