CFS Is Likely Hypometabolism Triggered By Environmental Stress

ken

What was that post you made the other day, intuition better than rational methods. Or something like that. You know, I kind of like dowsing, but it doesn't seem repeatable. My chiro, who I loved, would make all these pronouncements that were very random, it was an open office so I could hear his advice to everyone. Fish oil to all and to a good night and no sugar for anyone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
What was that post you made the other day, intuition better than rational methods. Or something like that. You know, I kind of like dowsing, but it doesn't seem repeatable. My chiro, who I loved, would make all these pronouncements that were very random, it was an open office so I could hear his advice to everyone. Fish oil to all and to a good night and no sugar for anyone.

I think this is the post you had in mind.
Insight Solutions Are Correct More Often Than Analytic Solutions

Here is another one to think (not too much though, as the study itself says) about.
Intuition, Creativity Make Us Altruistic; Reasoning Selfish

Rad

It's interesting how the different metabolomics groups are getting completely different findings regarding cfs. Apparently there are probably good reasons for this based on the nature of the devices they are using but they seem to give completely different answers so strange anyway.

They all seem to be saying hypo-metabolism, which is confusing for me as whilst I had low temps, I was able to bring them up using Steve Richfield's fix low body temp method and niacinamide, for no apparent improvement. It took me three days and has stayed constant for something like 2 years now, off the top of my head.

I bought some thyroid off of @haidut and some lapodin, when I noticed it had dropped down to 36.7c. It turns out that I didn't factor that I'd been ill for 4 weeks and there has often been a slight drop in the past, though after the initial reset, my temps would go up when I got ill. I thought I'd have an experiment with low doses of the products and see what happened. A few drops of lapodin had me straight back to 37, though I continued being ill for some weeks afterwards. We're talking a symptomatic cold, turning into a more fluey, distinct illness then back into a cold, on and on, lasting for some months.

The thyroid, at one drop, caused a sense of stabilisation of my 'brain'. It's like I suddenly had confidence in the brain not buckling under pressure as easily. A little more breathing room, though no real improvement in the range of what I could do. I could however drink coffee beyond my customary one cup. I actually wanted more than one cup and it felt energising to drink more. That's the first time I've ever felt that. The body was handling coffee and made me realise that it hadn't been before. Also my hrv, on the app I use, made a huge jump.

I'm also a high cholesterol type. I've been on an upward trend and it had got to 8mmol/L (308.88mg/dl). I had started on glycine after reading Joel Brind on 180degreehealth. Having read about glycine and cholesterol on this site, I assume the downward trend in my readings was due to that new factor. I switched to taurine and that has continued to reduce the number. Last reading from November 5.3 mmol/L (200.77mg/dL).

I'm also tend to move towards hypertension. And central obesity. And yet have had all the cfs symptoms. I tended to think cfs (the cluster of symptoms) over other options because in 2010, three years after start of initial symptoms, I entered into what I take to be the cdc's discovery of an enhanced immune activity at the start of the illness, that lasts 3 years. Can't find the info at the moment but it's a well known piece of data they found. Well, quite possibly the 9 and a half months of illness from mid 2010-mid 2011(cold and flu's) on top of my persistent baseline feeling of having the flu, the 10 months from 2011-2012 and the 10 and a half months from 2012-2013 was that period. I then entered into a period where I couldn't get ill at all. I started to get ill again (be symptomatic -which I take as a positive) when I raised my body temperature. But that may just be a common time it takes to get immune exhausted when hypothyroid, or something else entirely.

So I find it interesting that I'm somewhat an outlier, though not uniquely so. Do I have cfs or something else entirely? How do I maintain at 37/37.1 c, have normal cortisol levels and no evidence of stress hormones raising my body temperature?

Last edited:

jyb

They all seem to be saying hypo-metabolism, which is confusing for me as whilst I had low temps, I was able to bring them up using Steve Richfield's fix low body temp method and niacinamide, for no apparent improvement. It took me three days and has stayed constant for something like 2 years now, off the top of my head.

You're saying it took you 3 days of niaciname and warmth to permanently move your temperature up? That's a pretty bold statement. (I'm less surprised about the fact it brought about no improvement, though.)

Rad

You're saying it took you 3 days of niaciname and warmth to permanently move your temperature up? That's a pretty bold statement. (I'm less surprised about the fact it brought about no improvement, though.)

I'd tried using hot baths then adding and subtracting clothing, soon after coming across Steve's forum and had been able to easily get my temperature to stay up until bedtime. When I woke up it was gone. Baths were early evening.

I tried a few times during the day at a later stage and got a few hours of stability of temps before a drop of.

I'd tried niacinamide up to 1500mg a day (3 x 500 across the day) for no temperature rise.

I was therefore quite surprised when niacinamide and hot showers and a cup of coffee (forgot that) knocked them right up and stable within three days.

I forget the exact time but pretty soon I was having a spike in the afternoon up to an average of 37.4 but sometimes up to 37.6. This lasted a few weeks at most before stabilising to 37-37.1 all day. If I woke up early and not in my own time, temp would be lower but come up once I ate. Otherwise I would wake up at 37 all the time.

Amazoniac

This guy [Katsunari Nishihara] proposes something similar to Ray (and many other authors): that energy is the basis of life, and so to restore life you must address energy and metabolism.
"In 1944 Schrödinger published his now rather well known book “What is Life? The Physical Aspect of the Living Cell”, in which he proposed to establish molecular biology by means of the physicist’s approach. He considered that the most characteristic phenomenon of life is heredity, but did not actually define “What is life?” and overlooked living energy metabolism in life, which is the most important phenomenon associated with it. He did not notice the fact that the essence of living phenomena is the system of remodelling, which is closely connected with energy metabolism; with that, the living system can overcome aging."
The main difference is that he stresses the importance of correcting infections, that usually spread in weak persons, and require special attention if other factors that support energy have been corrected with no significant outcomes.

I tried to leave out unnecessary information in case people don't want to read the whole thing, but since this is subjective, I might have left out some part that you'd consider interesting.. :neener

Sometimes he exaggerates on the subject of infection, but so does Broda Barnes with thyroid, and he's interesting nervesetlesh.

http://nishihara-world.jp/2015wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/099.pdf
(Index of /2015wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11)

"The author is convinced that if the concept of energy is introduced into the aetiologies of [..] maladies, clues to the unknown causes of these three categories of disease [immune diseases, cancers, and mental illnesses] will be easily discovered."

"First of all the multicellular human body acts as a whole, systemically, as if it were a single-cell organism (protozoan). Second, prokaryotic bacteria cannot form a multicellular organism; only eukaryotes with mitochondria can develop into a multicellular creature, implying that mitochondria have the essentially important function to enable the development of multicellular animals (Nishihara, 2006).2"

"In conventional medicine, in Selye’s stress theory, stressors included microbial infections. However, in recent therapeutics for intractable immune diseases, bacterial infections are overlooked. For actual animal life, stressors include not only energetic as well as nutritional shortcomings but also toxins, bacteria and viruses (viz., substance with mass)."

"When the temperature in the gut (including the throat) becomes lower than 36 °C, microbes are absorbed in the M stem cells of Peyer’s patch, which change into granulocytes. The granulocytes containing microbes disseminate their microbes into other cells if the body temperature is lower than 36 °C. Consequently, bacterial or viral contamination of all cells of various organs occurs. This gives rise to the intracellular infection of organ or tissue cells by nonpathogenic [as stealthy as jyb] enteroviruses or bacteria and mycoplasma. If intracellular infection occurs in some organ, the function of the organ cells deteriorates because of the mitochondrial dysfunction caused by contaminated bacteria or viruses. This is an immune disease (Nishihara, 2004a)."

"The initial stage of intractable immune diseases starts from intracellular contamination of the hypophysis through Waldeyer lympho adenoid tissue or gut-associated lymphoid tissue absorbing leukocytes, enterobacteria or viruses, or by mouth breathing or by cooling the gut. After that, dysfunction in secreting adrenocorticotropic hormone takes place, and intracellular infection in various organ or tissue cells occurs." [Google: ray peat forum gbolduev low cortisol - LMAO ))) is optional, it stands for low monoamine oxidase]

"The author has hypothesized that intractable immune diseases are not autoimmune diseases but severe cases of opportunistic infections or autotoxic diseases due to enterobacterial infection (Nishihara, 2007a; 2009a)."
"Due to the intracellular infection, deterioration of mitochondria in infected organ cells occurs, resulting in a disturbance of the specific function of the cells. Therefore, at the cellular level, immune diseases take place due to the deterioration of mitochondria (Nishihara, 2007a)."

"In 1972, when Japan started the relief funds measure for incurable diseases, the concepts of opportunistic infections and autotoxic diseases via common enteromicrobes were denied and forgotten. At this stage these diseases were called intractable immune diseases or autoimmune diseases and the causes were believed to be unknown or some allergy or revolting leukocytes. After that, synthetic steroid hormones were commonly used for intractable diseases. Consequently histiocytosis X or granulomatosis have disappeared; through using steroid hormones, these maladies change to simple histiocytosis (granulocytosis)."

"Scientifically, leukocytes never rebel but react with some substance or microbes automatically, because all cells have simply the reactive system based on energy metabolism, which is controlled by electron transfer. “Rebellious leukocytes” are a fiction; self/not-self immunology is pseudoscience. Hence, “intractable” maladies can never be cured via therapeutic methods of self/not-self immunology."

"What are the differences between cold-blooded (poikilothermic) animals and warm-blooded (homeothermic) animals? Generally, blood pressure of the former is lower than that of the latter. Blood pressure is directly related to gravity action. On the contrary, gravity influences animals only via the circulating media of bloodstream and lymphofluid (via the cardiovascular system as potential energy). Therefore, monocellular organisms or cultured mammalian cells without a cardiovascular system can live at 10 000 g. To the organism of monocellular bacteria as well as protozoa, which are tiny pieces of matter governed by a Reynolds number < 1, gravity has no effect because the viscosity of water is far stronger than the action of gravity. Therefore, gravity strictly influences blood pressure in multicellular animals."

"Poikilothermic animals have their characteristic gut system, through which enterobacteria and viruses are absorbed into leukocytes and these contaminated leukocytes circulate in whole body, disseminating microbes all over the body. Consequently, all whole cells in body are completely contaminated intracellularly and genes of contaminating bacteria and viruses enter into the chromosomes of cells in the lungfish as “junk” genes. Mammals and birds have evolved via cold-blooded animals; therefore, if they cool the gut, the system of coldblooded animals starts to operate—enteromicrobes contaminate leukocytes, which change into granulocytes circulating all over the body, disseminating enteromicrobes into various tissue or organ cells. Thus, intracellular infection of nonpathogenic enteromicrobes occurs."

"As mentioned earlier, gravitational energy exclusively acts on substances with mass, never on light, time and space (viz., the constructive energy principle of the cosmos) (Nishihara 2010). From this principle there is no existence of so-called black holes in the universe but a spot where the temperature is near absolute zero, at which the light velocity falls close to zero."
"To recapitulate, electromagnetic radiation, light and sound are waves and waves are energy without mass. Waves from running matter change not the velocity of the wave but the wavelength. This is the Doppler effect. The velocity of light can change due to thermodynamic conditions (ultralow temperature or ultrahigh pressure) and/or in substance with mass (Cherenkov radiation). All massy substances emit light when heated but not a perfect vacuum even under strongest energy condition. However, light radiation takes place concomitant with losing mass. But gravity does not act on light energy although a light beam is concomitant with matter losing mass.
[He's touching on this subject because he's discussing gravity and how it influences complex organisms for example: "multicellular animals live under the action of gravity; however, gravitation works in animals after conversion through hydrodynamics into streaming potential via animal movement (Nishihara, 1999b)."]

"[Evolution, "terrestrialization"] Changing the medium from water to air means drastic changes of environmental factors, influencing the various kinds of cells that construct tissues or organs. These factors are the following (Nishihara, 1998):
1. During landing gravity increases sixfold from 1/6 g in water (due to the effect of buoyancy) to 1 g;
2. Water pressure becomes the pressure of one atmosphere;
3. Oxygen content of less than 1% in seawater increases to 21% in air;
4. Salt concentration of 3.5% in sea water becomes zero in air;
5. Temperature extremes of –2 ~ +40 °C in seawater increase to –70 ~ +60 °C in air;
6. Water density (0.999 g cm–3) falls to 0.00123 (air), i.e., 1/800;
7. Viscosity 0.0114 g cm–1 s–1 (water) falls to 0.00018 (air), i.e., 1/60;
8. Thermal capacity—4.18 J g–1 K–1 of water falls to 1 in air, i.e. about one third;
9. Electrical conductivity—a good conductor (seawater) to a nonconductor (air);
10. The velocity of sound falls from 1500 m s–1 in water to 340 in air."

"What is the action of a sixfold increased gravitational force on animals? Gravity in animals acts strictly in blood and lympho fluid. Under sixfold increased gravity landing sharks (chondrichthyes) wriggle around to find water, after that the shark’s blood pressure and streaming potential increase. Thereafter, sharks can survive landing. By the enhanced hydrodynamics and streaming potential gene expression of stem cells in mesenchymal tissue in the skeletal organ are triggered. Then evolutionary metamorphosis can occur. All the 6 × 1013 cells in the body (except erythrocytes) have genes to differentiate into all kinds of organ or tissue cells, just like stem cells. Evolutionary change of morphology occurs via long-term repeated biomechanical stimuli, which are converted in the creature into streaming potentials, by which gene expression of mesenchymal cells take place and remodelling of skeletal bone and muscle occurs according to Wolff’s law (a restricted version of Lamarck’s use and disuse theory). Metamorphoses in cells of branchial organs, the eardrum (tympanum), the lung, thymus, thyroid, parathyroid and lympho–adenoid organs take place via transformation of cells, in which gene expression of organ or tissue cells considered as metaplasia is triggered by physiochemical stimuli due to a drastic change of environmental factors."

"[..]the intermediary matter that goes between energy and substance with mass is electrons or other elementary particles (Nishihara, 1999b). Analogously in mammalian cells, the matter that correlates and interacts with animal organelles at the subcellular level to environmental substance or energy is mitochondria, which have in all cells essential functions of the electron transfer system conjugated with oxidative phosphorylation (Nishihara, 2008a)."

"Life phenomena are sustained by cellular respiration (i.e., the energy metabolism of mitochondria). Without sound mitochondrial function no vital activity occurs."
"Animal life at the subcellular level and substance with mass exhibit bioresonance phenomena, detectable with the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test (Omura, 1981). The principle of bioresonance comprises the following 6 items:
1. Animal exhibit the characteristics of movement. In animals, neurons develop concomitantly with muscle cells. In animals without muscle there are no neurons, and without neurons, no muscle. The brain and spine develop conjugated with muscles;
2. In living cells, mitochondria engender the functioning current of the electron transfer system of oxidative phosphorylation;
3. Substances have electron spin and this spin and mitochondrial current in cerebral neurons exhibit resonance phenomena;
4. In intracellularly infected cells, the mitochondrial functions of the electron transfer system are disturbed;
5. Mitochondrial dysfunction results in the deterioration of cell function. The intracellularly infected organ cells can be easily detected from the bioresonance system due to functional defects of their mitochondria;
6. All cells composing somato–visceral organs, except blood cells, have connexions with cerebral neurons by means of not only the neuro–muscular but also the capillary and autonomic nervous system, and the resonance of mitochondria in neurons is reflected by the strength of somato muscle contractions (Nishihara, 2007b, 08a)."

"Many maladies are triggered not only through unfavourable environmental energy, but also by nonpathogenic enteromicrobes, which are disseminated into tissues or organ cells intracellularly. In case of these maladies no marked antibody inducement occurs (Nishihara, 2007b; 2008a; 2009b,c). Therefore, there is no way to cure these immune maladies by conventional immunological methods."

"The author proposes that the major cause of intractable immune diseases and mental illness is mitochondrial deterioration due to entangled complicated intracellular contamination of low virulent pathogenic as well as nonpathogenic common enteromicrobes such as viruses, mycoplasma, ricketia, chlamydia and/or bacteria in various organ cells and neurons (Nishihara, 2008a,b,c,d)."

"Since 50 years ago, when the age of organic diseases was over, diagnoses of organic diseases by means of cellular pathology via Virchow have ended. Instead of overcoming organic diseases, intractable maladies (viz., functional diseases) are now in vogue. Intractable immune maladies including cancer and mental illness can now be diagnosed accurately not by the cellular morphology of a morbid organ but by the subcellular function of mitochondria."

"[..]intracellular infections deteriorate as well as mutate mitochondria, and result in functional disturbances of specialized organs, which appear as immune diseases. The author hypothesizes that human-specific intractable immune diseases are severe cases of opportunistic infections or autotoxic diseases caused by intracellular infection of common nonpathogenic enterobacteria and/or enteroviruses as a result of lifestyle changes. The author also hypothesizes that by intracellular infection of common enterobacteria and/or enteroviruses, mitochondrial deterioration and mutation takes place."

"If intracellular infection occurs in some organ, the function of the cells of the organ deteriorates because of the dysfunction of their mitochondria caused by contaminating bacteria or viruses. These intracellular parasites hinder the energy metabolism of mitochondria, leading to deterioration of organ function and to the so-called intractable immune diseases, which are a hindrance to cellular renewal (remodelling), which is coupled with the energy metabolism of mitochondria. Intracellular contamination of specially differentiated cells (e.g., neurons or hormonal glands) by parasitic microbes of the gut, regardless of being aerobic or anaerobic, disturb the specialized function of mitochondria. This is the immune disease condition at the subcellular (i.e., intracellular) level (Nishihara, 2004)."

"Some 20 years ago the author had a very unique case of a 74-year-old male with severe periodontitis. He was referred from the internal medicine haematological division of a university hospital in Tokyo, where he was being treated with anticancer therapy under the diagnoses of chronic myelotic leukaemia, dementia and severe dermatitis. Severe carcinoma-resembling periodontitis was detected by a biopsy to be severe inflammation as a pathological diagnosis. The author told the patient to remove these teeth, whereupon he became very scared. Thereafter, the author understood his dementia was a mistaken diagnosis in the haematologic division. After removal of all remaining teeth, the patient’s dermatitis as well as the so-called dementia and hyperleukocytosis disappeared completely."

"The author restricts the phrase “immune system” as follows: the immune system is the antimalady as well as the remodelling system of each living but aged cell, which is concomitant with the energy metabolism of mitochondria, namely the cellular respiration system, including the cellular digestive system; that is, phagocytes of not only nutrition, oxygen and toxic matter but also inter- or intracellularly infected microbes."

"Mitochondrial deterioration is brought about by the aforementioned six items, i.e., toxins, malnutrition, environmental energy, pathogenic or nonpathogenic microbes and so on."
"After detection of aetiological factors including energy, patients are treated by means of MATM [his crotolop], viz., effective nutrition, minerals, antibiotics, antiviral agents, environmental energy remedies and antitoxin agents as well as the remedy of correcting a mistaken lifestyle and behaviour in an integrated manner."

"The opportunistic infections of organs at the cellular level (i.e., cellular pathology) are intracellular infections by nonpathogenic common enteromicrobes (e.g., mycoplasma, chlamydia, rickettsia and herpes or enteroviruses). These three kinds of bacteria can only proliferate intracellularly, just like viruses. As bacteria living inside cytoplasma use oxygen as well as minerals, vitamins and nutrients, consequent deficiency for protein synthesis in the cytoplasm occurs. Then mitochondrial deterioration as well as tentative mutation occurs because of a shortage or failure in syntheses of enzymes of mitochondrial DNA and RNA polymerase, which are controlled by nucleic genes in the cytoplasm. Specific functions of infected organ cells are disturbed."

"The entities are as follows:
• Intracellular infection (abbreviated I.I.) of cartilage cells constituting synovial joints—rheumatism.
• I.I. of subcutaneous connective tissue cells— atopic dermatitis.
• I.I. of pancreas: in the case of Langerhans islet— diabetes mellitus, in the case of corpus pancreas— granulomatosis or pancreatitis.
• Interstitial pneumonia—I.I. of pulmonary as well as tracheal epithelial and stromal cells.
• Ulcerative colitis—I.I. of total mucous and villiferous epithelia of the colon.
• Crohn’s disease—I.I. of mucous and villi epithelia of the total gut system.
• Retinosis, glaucoma, uveitis—I.I. of retina, uvea and ciliary body.
• Otitis, impaired hearing and tinnitus—I.I. of auditory organ cells.
• SLE, collagen diseases—I.I. of systemic cutaneous, subcutaneous and connective tissue cells as well as reticuloendothelial cells.
• Endometriosis—I.I. of endometrium.
• Hepatitis—I.I. of hepatic parenchymal cells.
• Nephritis, nephrosis and IgA nephrosis—I.I. of cells of glomerulus and mesangium.
• Asthma, bronchitis and pulmonary emphysema— I.I. of throat lympho adenoid tissue, bronchus and pulmonary epithelial cells.
• Schörgren and Behcet’s diseases—I.I. of lacrimal gland, sweat gland, salivary gland cells and oral mucosal cells.
• Myasthenia gravis—I.I. of thymus parenchymal cells as well as the systemic somato muscle system.
• ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) and fibromyalgia—I.I. of the spinal nervous system conjunction with the systemic somato muscle system."

"Intracellular infection in bone marrow hemopoietic stem cells easily occur via cooling the gut by ice cream intoxication or oral breathing habits and/or bone rest shortage by short sleeping."
Apparently the guy is seriously bothered by ice cream, it's mentioned owa and owa again.

"A major cause of cancer is mode-specific intracellular infection via complicated non-pathogenic and/or pathogenic microbes in various organs or tissue cells, by which cell remodelling, division, and differentiation as well as the negative feedback regulation system of cell proliferation (viz., the important function of mitochondria in cell regeneration) are disturbed. In conventional medicine metastasis in infectious diseases has been well documented (e.g., tuberculosis, syphilis and sarcoidosis, which are all intracellular infections (Nishihara, 2008a)). Mitochondrial deterioration due to complicated intracellular infections by several kinds of common enteromicrobes induces such severe injuries of the regulation mechanism of infected organ cells in differentiation so as to induce the proliferation of granulation tissue, just like tumours."

"In many cases complete recovery was obtained [treatment using his protocol], from which the author inferred that antibiotics stopped the activity of intracellularly contaminating bacteria, hence the deterioration of mutated mitochondria was reversed. It is well accepted that in cancer cells gene mutation usually occurs. However, the author is convinced that mutation takes place only in mitochondria; through curing intracellular infection with nonpathogenic microbes, general metabolism and protein synthesis in the cytoplasm should recover, then normalization of mitochondria occurs."

"As mentioned above, to recover the function of intracellularly infected cells the author has developed a new therapeutic way for activating emaciated mitochondria via M[y]A[dored]T[ar]M[ander] with thermal energy up to 38 °C ~ 42 °C and sunlight irradiation, both of which activate mitochondrial function, together with all kinds of deficient vitamins, minerals and co-enzymes as well as the three major nutrient classes (protein, lipids and carbohydrates) and amino acids, fatty acids, glycogen and lactic acid, along with water, oxygen and the minimal effective dose of antibiotics or antiviral agents. All this is effective to arrest living microbes in cytoplasma. The author applied this MATM to many cancer patients and had many cured cases."

"In the case of intracellular infection of the neurons of nuclei in the hypothalamus in the limbic system, the satiety, hunger, thermal and sleep centres are infected intracellularly. Then, psychosomatic disorder, which is accepted in modern medicine as an incomprehensible syndrome, occurs. Symptoms include: (1) hyperphagia (bulimia); (2) cibophobia; (3) anorexia nervosa; (4) insomnia; (5) aphrodisia; and (6) low body temperature. These all can be treated by antibiotics and/or antiviral agents combined with effective mineral and co-enzyme supplements as well as vitamins, and by remedies for environmental energy deficiencies; that is, bone rest shortage as well as cold drink intoxication and mouth breathing."

"In case of infection of neurons in the reticular formation of the midbrain (i.e., branchyal brain), psychosomatic disorders concerning the lungs and heart occur. In this region infections in the nuclei of neurons for the respiratory system occur and in the cardiovascular system the disorder of respiration, cardiac dysfunction (i.e., hyperventilation syndrome) and panic disorder take place. Aetiology and therapy are all the same."

"Mental illness takes place by intracellular infection [..] through arterial suprahypophysis via contaminated granulocytes (leukocytes) into the anterior lobe of the hypophysis, which is derived from the oral mucosa and part of which is not genuine brain. Therefore, there is no blood–brain barrier, thus contaminated granulocytes enter into the brain–spinal liquor (lympho fluid) disseminating enteromicrobes into brain neurons."

"Several kinds of biogenic amines (i.e., amino acids and their derivatives) play important rôles as neurotransmitters. Mitochondria (i.e., archaea-like parasites), having monoamine oxidase in them, oxidize biogenic amines as a neural cell function. In neurons of patients with mental illness, disorder in monoamine oxidases have been well known since ca 60 years. Amino acid metabolism is carried out easily and perfectly, not only by mitochondria but also by intracellularly infecting bacteria. Therefore, in microbe-contaminated neurons monoamine (e.g., tyrosine) metabolism (viz., oxidization) becomes deranged and the amount of the metabolites dopa, dopamine, noradrenaline and adrenaline increases or decreases. Thereafter, the neurotransmitter adrenaline can change into amphetamine or methamphetamine."
"[The author] administered minimal doses of effective antibiotics and/or antiviral agents. Mostly, drastic improvements are obtained. Note that recent antipsychotics are inhibiting agents of reabsorption for receptors of dopa or dopamine, and the author’s antimicrobial agents are effective for arresting bacterial activity, resulting in normalization of the amount of dopa or dopamine."

"Intracellularly contaminating common enteromicrobes are quite easily controlled by minimal doses of antibiotics or antiviral agents (Nishihara, 2009c)."

"Mitochondrial functions are strictly dependent upon environmental energy, optimal temperature as well as optimal blood pressure brought about by the struggling movement of animals against the increased effective gravity upon terrestrialization. Their functions strengthen at 38°C to 39°C but at 42°C mitochondrial death occurs. At temperatures lower than 36 °C they diminish their energy-generating function. Energy as well as substance with mass can trigger gene expression of stem cells. Therefore energy can be the cause of disease—an aspect completely absent in conventional medicine."

"For 50 years the author has treated patients for all kinds of maladies. He remembers that before steroid hormones were commonly used, psoriasis and Vogt- Koyanagi-Harada disease (granulomatous uveitis with retinal detachment) were cured completely by penicillin. Before antibiotics were commonly used, it was often experienced that cancer patients with malignant tumours, suffering from erysipelas with severe high body temperature (39°C) for a week, were able to recover concomitantly with the disappearance of the tumours. Today, for some kinds of malignant tumours, specific hormonal therapy is effective to treat cancer. These facts suggest that by activating mitochondria in tumour cells or immune cells patients can recover—by heat shocks of 39 °C and by solar irradiation as well as by some hormones."

@burtlancast @tyw
Great material from the same author:

http://nishihara-world.jp/2015wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/090.pdf
Evolution, mitochondria, interactions with the environment, infections, and poor habits.
http://nishihara-world.jp/2015wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/096.pdf
Some cases that where treated using his protocol: correction of mouth breathing, unilateral mastication and sleeping posture; warm foods; bifidus factors (I suppose by giving them milch and its carbs, not sure); mitochondrial activation with nutrition; antibiotic and antiviral therapies (I'm trying to find which drugs, but it hasn't been easy).
There was a baby that improved just by warming up the powdered milk to 42dC, instead of 37dC.​

He mentioned somewhere that non-stationary beings spend a decent amount of energy just to move, so our recycling system has less energy devoted to remodeling, compared to a plant for example. On the other hand, we can seek nutrition, unlike a plant that's screwed if the soil is not fertile.
In almost every article he stresses why it might not be a good idea to consume cold foods like ice cream, he also mentions air conditioner as something detrimental but giving the impression that it's milder since it cools from the outside to the inside, unlike the cold foods and drinks. The guy must live in cold climate.. :ss
His arguments are convincing though.

Amazoniac

(i) After acquiring speech, about five million years ago, humans could breathe through the mouth, not only through the nose. Only humans can do so. By mouth breathing, intracellular infection of neurons as well as all somato-visceral organs occur though intracellular infections of leukocytes in Waldeyer’s lymphadenoid ring.

(ii) By cooling the gut, bacteria and protein with antigenicity are quite easily absorbed through M cells into leukocytes, which change into granulocytes and disseminate bacteria into various cells of the organism, e.g. the brain, the heart, the pancreas, the joints, and the gut.

(iii) Humans became bipeds several million years ago. After that, humans had to suffer twice the gravitational force of the earth compared to common Eutheria. Humans must sleep to rest their bones for at least 8 hours. Without 8 hours of rest, bone marrow ceases to generate leukocytes hemopoiesis and lymphocytes lose energy.

(iv) Mitochondria in human cells can function optimally at 37–38◦C, i.e. thermal energy and hemo-protein excites with sunlight under homoiotherm and without sunlight energy, mitochondrial functions deteriorate. Lack of solar light energy in rooms disturbs cellular respiration. Sunlight energy is important for hemoglobin, myoglobin, and cytochrome of hemo-protein. Solar light energy excites the hemo-protein; consequently, mitochondria recover, prolipherate, and enhance oxidative phosphorylation.

(v) Too early feeding of food to infants changes the flora of the gut from bifidus to E. coli leading to diarrhea. In infants before two-and-a-half years of age, leukocytes in the gut can absorb E. coli and leukocytes disseminate microbes into whole body cells. Consequently intracellular contamination, e.g. in the brain, subcutan, and thorax of infants occurs.

(vi) Too early feeding of protein with antigenicity is very toxic to infants until they are one-and-a-half years old. The gut of infants can absorb any kind of protein with antigenicity. Absorbed protein in infants can be utilized only by mitochondria in neural cells, because of the parasitic independency of mitochondria utilizing the high molecular weight components of protein. After antibodies develop conjugated with neural infections, allergic idiopathy and food anaphylaxis, autism and epilepsy occur.

With low body temperatures, as well as a lack of bone rest and lack of sunlight, the mitochondria of hemopoietic cells loose their vitality, and breathing through mouth as well as cooling the gut with cold liquids allows leukocytes in GALT follicles to become infected with parasitic enterobacillus, which are disseminated into various organ as well as tissue cells. Consequently, the metabolism of mitochondria in organs is disturbed and their function deteriorates. These conditions constitute immune system diseases. As a result, the highly differentiated function of organs deteriorates.

DavePalumbo

Can't bother to look through the entire thread and see if someone mentioned it but a major cause of chronic fatigue is overactivation of the 5ht2a serotonin receptor. This is even a disease model for chronic fatigue syndrome. 5ht2a antagonists are effective, just sucks that it's difficult to find an antagonist that is efficient enough while leaving other receptors be.
Antagonizing the 5ht2a receptor has side-effects too like oversleeping, poorer memory, less personal independence. Partial agonists are hallucinogenic.

Regina

Can't bother to look through the entire thread and see if someone mentioned it but a major cause of chronic fatigue is overactivation of the 5ht2a serotonin receptor. This is even a disease model for chronic fatigue syndrome. 5ht2a antagonists are effective, just sucks that it's difficult to find an antagonist that is efficient enough while leaving other receptors be.
Antagonizing the 5ht2a receptor has side-effects too like oversleeping, poorer memory, less personal independence. Partial agonists are hallucinogenic.
In correcting my recent brush with zombie-hood, I did require some over-sleeping. I did add a combo of small doses of cypro, lisuride and ketotifen. I do not find that they need to be ongoing.
I'm going to stay on the ketotifen for another month though. But I can tell when I wake up with clear sparkly happy eyes (as opposed to murky iris tired eyes) that my 5ht2a is not re-bounding.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

In clinical studies, ketanserin is used as a selective 5-HT2A antagonist. It can actually antagonize all serotonin receptors like cypro but in lower doses it is pretty reliable as preferential 5-HT2A blocker. This is also why it lowers blood pressure - preferential antagonism of 5-HT2A.

A.R

In clinical studies, ketanserin is used as a selective 5-HT2A antagonist. It can actually antagonize all serotonin receptors like cypro but in lower doses it is pretty reliable as preferential 5-HT2A blocker. This is also why it lowers blood pressure - preferential antagonism of 5-HT2A.
Does this mean Lisuride on its own won't be suitable for CFS, as it is a 5ht2a agonist?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does this mean Lisuride on its own won't be suitable for CFS, as it is a 5ht2a agonist?

Pretty much all of the ergot derivatives are strong dopamine agonists and this inhibits TPH and thus overall serotonin synthesis. This (typically) overrides their small serotonergic effects except for drugs that are 5-HT2B agonists (cabergoline, pergolide, etc) which can still cause fibrosis. Not sure where you have seen lisuride mentioned for CFS though. It may have an effect but the condition seems to be mostly linked to PDH downregulation.

Amazoniac

I suppose unilateral means chewing without any bias to left or right side of jaw?

And what does he say about sleep posture?
Chewing on only one side has to be an habit developed to avoid the problems present on the other side, such as decaying teeth.
Sleeping position has its purposes as well, for example the lateral sleep allows you to retract to the fetal positionn, which is a conserving posture unlike myself on the avatar pic. There are many explanations for those postures if you search for them, I haven't but I'm mentioning this because it should be good if you change something else that reflects on those protective habits without conscious effort.

He claims that both are related:
http://nishihara-world.jp/2015wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/work_05_pdab1.pdf#page=7

Last edited:

A.R

Pretty much all of the ergot derivatives are strong dopamine agonists and this inhibits TPH and thus overall serotonin synthesis. This (typically) overrides their small serotonergic effects except for drugs that are 5-HT2B agonists (cabergoline, pergolide, etc) which can still cause fibrosis. Not sure where you have seen lisuride mentioned for CFS though. It may have an effect but the condition seems to be mostly linked to PDH downregulation.
Ok thanks, I'll look into PDH downregulation. I think you have mentioned thiamine before as being helpful

r
really interesting, have been looking for more selective serotonin antagonists

has anybody with severe chronic fatigue syndrome improved it via peating? I just want to know there's hope. have tried a number of things, not just diet. Pregnenolone, progestE, thyroid, aspirin, niacinamide, an experiment with super high dose thiamine

Forsythia

The number one thing that helped me was eating enough and eating regularly. Just doing this reduced all of my CFS symptoms. I then went on to do more Peaty things like low PUFA, high dairy/calcium, lots of fruit/sugar, at least 80 gram of protein a day.

The number one thing that helped me was eating enough and eating regularly. Just doing this reduced all of my CFS symptoms. I then went on to do more Peaty things like low PUFA, high dairy/calcium, lots of fruit/sugar, at least 80 gram of protein a day.
I have tried this but am very pessimistic about the ability of diet alone to cure very severe illness. I simply can't increase my appetite and if i try and eat more i just get stuffed. I'm basically bedridden at this point, if i try and walk up and down the stairs heart rate skyrockets, etc.
when i talked to danny roddy about this he didn't recommend just trying to eat more because he said he had to start supplementing thyroid before he was able to increase calories.

how severe was your illness?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals