Cfl Lighting 2700k Spec Sheet Wavelength

biggirlkisss

I can find cfl lights at 5000k for wavelength spec sheets but what about 2700k? Any ideas.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I have seen 3000-3500 led chips that output 60000 lumen but when i look that the spectrum it not that much red and a fair amount of blue. Granted it still more red then blue. The other issue you have buy the chips then the power supply then fans and heatsinks and it hard to say how long it will last. If I could compare side by side the wavelengths of a cfl 2700k and a led white that be great. I got a 100 watt red led chip 620nm and it wasn't that bright I was disappointed. I know this much 130volt incandences do give excellent results. I can confirm that.

paymanz

I think there is led bulbs also, and they are available in kelvins around 2700. But im not sure.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

that would fine for the ceiling but not for our goals. We need BIG AMOUNT OF LUMENS.

TheDrumGuy

Are you saying you're looking for bulbs for general lighting purposes? As you mentioned, incandescents are a good solution for therapy, and are what I would recommend for red light therapy.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

will if your not in a house incandence is too wasteful on electricity. I think a combo of red led, or cfl, and incandescence is best.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals