Ceylon Cinnamon Organic! - what size do you want?

Ceylon Cinnamon pack size preference

• 50 grams - 1.8oz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 grams - 3.5oz

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 200 grams - 7oz

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • 500 grams - 17.6oz

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 1 kilo - 2.2 lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthnatura

It took more looking than I thought to find an organic ceylon cinnamon powder. I have a line on a good price but volume and the pack size you want will dictate final pricing. I prefer to stock only a few sizes as it keeps inventory more efficient. Once I have an Idea of what you want I can set my order quantity and get the best pricing. The most common dose I see runs around 1000 mg or 1 gram to give you an idea of how many doses would be in a pack.

Some options to consider are:
50 grams - 1.8oz
100 grams - 3.5oz
200 grams - 7oz
500 grams - 17.6oz

I can also offer 1kg sizes.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
7oz of pure powder would last quite a bit, I would go for that one depending on price. :2cents

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Or buy the bigger and give some out to family and friends. :D

Ceylon cinnamon is awesome. I just had some in my warm milk and honey. :drool

tara

Charlie said:
post 106460 Ceylon cinnamon is awesome. I just had some in my warm milk and honey. :drool
It's really nice in coffee or cocoa, too, or with stewed apples, or baked apples stuffed with dates or raisins and cinnamon and sugar. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
tara said:
post 106474 It's really nice in coffee or cocoa, too, or with stewed apples, or baked apples stuffed with dates or raisins and cinnamon and sugar.
You have an incredible food selection. Need another kid, well, adult sized kid? :mrgreen: :lol:

Last edited:

tara

Charlie said:
post 106476
tara said:
post 106474 It's really nice in coffee or cocoa, too, or with stewed apples, or baked apples stuffed with dates or raisins and cinnamon and sugar.
You have an incredible food selection. Need another kid, well, adult sized kid? :mrgreen: :lol:
What, one who actually wants to eat the food I want to prepare and eat myself? Mine won't touch my beef/lamb and vege soups, chowder, stews, liver, fruit salad, and they're getting sick of my home baked potato and coconut oil chips, and are a bit cautious about my experimental puddings. :)

Sometimes they just want to abandon the meals I cook in favour of a bowl or 5 of cereal and milk. Sometimes I just go with it.

I don't make all these things every week, though, so you might be disappointed.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom