Ceylon Cinnamon Now Available

healthnatura

After some searching I've finally found a great Ceylon Cinnamon. Actually I found three! All organic.
Powder
Essential oil
Co2 extract oil

Lear all about them organic ceylon cinnamon

Amazoniac

did anyone try this?
It's great! But you'll never know if I'm Peter using another account.

I once asked myselI mean, him about what makes this cinnamon special:
We go through a multi step process for product sourcing that takes 6-18 months. This includes product verification, independent testing, site inspections and so on. I can assure you our Cinnamon is one of the best on the market and we sell a lot of it.

I can't speak for other companies. In general, we don't do comparisons or test our products against other competitors.
I believe you will find our cinnamon to be a very rich, full bodied and potent. Many that cook with it find that they need half compared to their old product.

@healthnatura

Amazoniac

It is on the list(samples ordered) along with gelatin. :)
Nice. When you release these supplements, can you comment on your criteria for selection and what makes them special? You could just release them without specifying these things but it will leave people wondering why not buy from Simply Organic or Frontier, especially because in terms of price it will probably be difficult to match them.

Nice. When you release these supplements, can you comment on your criteria for selection and what makes them special? You could just release them without specifying these things but it will leave people wondering why not buy from Simply Organic or Frontier, especially because in terms of price it will probably be difficult to match them.
That is a great idea, thank you! Will do. :)

Amazoniac

@healthnatura - I always missed this kind of information in its description. It was a great product, if there were quality (or even assurance) reasons for the greater price, maybe there's a chance of its return. Read on the suggested thread below how some details are questionable in popular commercial brands. I assure you we're not big fans of cinnamon flavored with cardboard.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals