CEO Of Whole Foods Vs. Doug Lisle - The White Sugar Defender

CEO of Whole Foods Vs. Doug Lisle - The White Sugar Defender

Doug Lisle looks pretty good for a nearly 60 year old man. He's a fan of white sugar. He's also a pretty good basketball player.

l.jpg

Last edited:

DaveFoster

I've noticed that athletes tend to be quite receptive to high-carbohydrate guides. Funny how we think something that improves physical performance significantly is a trade-off for ill-health.

Tenacity

He certainly doesn't look well. Let's hope he doesn't practice what he preaches...

Drareg

He looks older than 70, Ray Peat looks younger,stronger and doesn't use hair dye or photoshop.

He has a touch of edema under the eyes. Seems to be lacking energy in the talks and an angry tone imo.
He needs some eggs and milk with the sugar imo.

I hope his hair dye is vegan because many hair dyes are not.

PeatThemAll

If he's walks the vegan talk, I hate to say it (considering the quote is from another vegan) but... "Judge by results, not by theory."

gp3690

im not sure which video it was, but it came up under the original video...

"I feed my cat vegan food and it was healthy then I fed him cat food and he got fat."

CoolTweetPete

im not sure which video it was, but it came up under the original video...

"I feed my cat vegan food and it was healthy then I fed him cat food and he got fat."

All aboard the moronic train of thought.

Peater Piper

That guy in the video doing the presentation looks great if he's 70.
I thought so as well. Anyway, I've always been a bit leery of using a person's appearance to gauge diet. Unless they've eaten a certain way their entire lives it's probably not a great measuring tool. We can take populations that have eaten a certain way and see how their health and appearance is affected, like the Okinawans, but then genetics and epigenetics become involved as well.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals