CEO of Life Extension Foundation ,Bill Faloon, gets the jab

ndn

Author of Pharmocracy and founder of the FDA Holocaust Museum has officially supposedly taken the covid vaccines. Of all people to take the jab ...

Richiebogie

It does seem a touch reckless, though if he is terrified of “catching Covid”, and does not see any relationship between Sudden Adult Death Syndrome and the novel hi-tech injection, then he is surely taking the path of minimum risk!

:woot:

Last edited:

OliviaD

Never heard of him. Clearly he's an idiot and his "Life Extension" company is a scam. Typical.

DennisX

If Faloon took the jab then he's dumb and hasn't read the research. He clearly knows nothing about ivermectin, HCQ, etc. Many of life extention supps have silicon dioxide in them. The only time I use life extention is when they have discounts on labcorp blood labs.

Last edited:

CastorTroy

One of the shittiest supp companies. All his products contains toxic fillers. They spend the most in branding and marketing.

OP
ndn

ndn

i dont see faloon taking the real vax, i think they got to him and he sold out. The foundation used to be extremely outspoken against deep issues but got quieter. Now faloon is pushing crispr ... I honestly never thought he'd be one of them.hes way too smart to not know

Rhonda Patrick loves them !