but maybe im not understanding...

Attachments

• 99105017-AD0A-42EA-8B28-4AFB03FF2AE5.png
    99105017-AD0A-42EA-8B28-4AFB03FF2AE5.png
    183 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Don

This is an emaiol I got from National Citizens Coalition:
The bill now heads to the Senate, where based on reports, it is unlikely to get very far. Senator Dennis Dawson, a former Liberal MP and currently a member of the Progressive Senator Group, says there is a “zero-per-cent chance” the Senate will approve it by the end of this week when it breaks for the summer. Moreover, Conservative Senator Leo Housakos said “there doesn’t seem to be any momentum to pass this and rubber-stamp this without thorough review.” (Michael Geist, Midnight Madness: As Canadians slept, C-10 was rammed through)

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Thank you

I'm keeping a close eye on this

Things seem to be moving quite quickly....

OP
Peatful

Peatful

This is an emaiol I got from National Citizens Coalition:
The bill now heads to the Senate, where based on reports, it is unlikely to get very far. Senator Dennis Dawson, a former Liberal MP and currently a member of the Progressive Senator Group, says there is a “zero-per-cent chance” the Senate will approve it by the end of this week when it breaks for the summer. Moreover, Conservative Senator Leo Housakos said “there doesn’t seem to be any momentum to pass this and rubber-stamp this without thorough review.” (Michael Geist, Midnight Madness: As Canadians slept, C-10 was rammed through)
Did it pass before summer break?
Im unable to find results....

Birdie

thank you !
You're welcome.

The bureaucrats' statement and a beautiful response:

"On April 30, 2021, Ontario’s physician licensing body, the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), issued a statement forbidding physicians from questioning or debating any or all of the official measures imposed in response to COVID-19. 1

The CPSO then went on to threaten physicians with punishment – investigations and disciplinary action.

We regard this recent statement of the CPSO to be unethical, anti-science and deeply disturbing.

As physicians, our primary duty of care is not to the CPSO or any other authority, but to our patients. "