Cellulite -cause, Development And Ultimate Solution!

iang

The truth is: most people really don’t know what “cellulite” actually is, or, what causes this odd appearance of the lower body trouble zones…"

This is no surprise as there actually is no such thing as ‘cellulite’… So how do we get rid of something which doesn’t exist?"

Here’s the answer:
"The word, “cellulite”, was cleverly made-up several decades ago, in a European beauty-spa, to DESCRIBE the bumpy, shadowy and dimpled appearance of skin in the lower body trouble zones of the female body. (butt, hips, thighs, legs)"

The beauty spas then started cashing-in and profiting big-time by marketing "beauty"
services and products to get rid of "cellulite".

And if you're like most women who've been
challenged by this issue, then you probably already know all of those passive and superficial beauty treatments do not get rid of the dented shadows and mushy dimples on your buns, legs and thighs."

In order to make your lower-body smooth, tight and attractive, there are 5 steps to follow.

FREE PDF DOWNLOAD BELOW
iangsreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/5-Steps-to-Kill-Your-Cellulite.pdf

[mod="Charlie"]I have purposely broken the link to the pdf just in case it has malicious intentions. Always be super careful when checking out pdf's and make sure they are from a trusted source.[/mod]

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Seems like spam. Not sure I would click that link. Better safe then sorry.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Can easily embed one.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have tagged it and broken the link. Lets see if this person comes back.

fanbrits

hello, my name is Jane. I'm 34. I'm hopelessly battling my thigh cellulite.
can anybody advise me on the best method to say goodbye to it?
thanks

Lecarpetron

The theories I've seen kicked around are lack of saturated fat and/or amino acid imbalance. Not sure if true or not.

Elle

The theories I've seen kicked around are lack of saturated fat and/or amino acid imbalance. Not sure if true or not.
OMG, how I would love to think that I could eat more good fat to get rid of my unsightly fat! Any particular amino acids?

LUH 3417

I've heard that cellulite is caused by PUFAs actually. In theory if someone with cellulite had been restricting PUFA and eating saturated fat then they wouldn't have cellulite, even if they were on the heavy side. They could be thick but they'd be solid. I'd google it a bit for more info. Might explain why some BBW look pretty hot and others eeek!! :lol: So if it is caused by the type of fat one consumes then Ray Peat definately is all over it!! :2cents
I have family members that eat tons of PUFAS and have absolutely no cellulite or hardly any. My mother received hormone therapy after her first pregnancy. I am her second pregnancy and have had cellulite since I was 13 years old. I don't know exactly what kind of therapy she received but I have to believe the early development of celluliye in myself has something to do with it.