Cells Pointing To The Heart?

Regina

Can someone please help me find the quote where Dr. Peat says something like all the cells in the body would point to the heart when the organism is coherent??
Thank you!

Beastmode

Can someone please help me find the quote where Dr. Peat says something like all the cells in the body would point to the heart when the organism is coherent??
Thank you!

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the email below with Ray might be related.

Me:
Have you come across Robert Becker's work?

How does his work fit with your "model" on regeneration of the human body?

Ray:
"The body’s natural polarity guides tissue repair; every cell knows where it is in the body, and which direction it should face. Most cells have a primary cilium, and in the cells lining blood vessels, the cilium always points toward the heart, regardless of whether they are in the arteries or veins. Oxidative metabolism is most intense in nerves and especially in the brain, giving the head a positive electrical potential relative to the extremities."

OP
Regina

Regina

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the email below with Ray might be related.

Me:
Have you come across Robert Becker's work?

How does his work fit with your "model" on regeneration of the human body?

Ray:
"The body’s natural polarity guides tissue repair; every cell knows where it is in the body, and which direction it should face. Most cells have a primary cilium, and in the cells lining blood vessels, the cilium always points toward the heart, regardless of whether they are in the arteries or veins. Oxidative metabolism is most intense in nerves and especially in the brain, giving the head a positive electrical potential relative to the extremities."
Oo yeah, that's it. I thought that is so cool. I would love to hear him expand on this more. Haidut mentioned that the heart contains large amounts of neuro-protective steroids, testosterone. And in Buddhism and Zen, The Heart Sutra, is the most important teaching. In all situations, Heart Sutra. Do not be disturbed. Perceive. Without Science/biology, I think the early monks hit on something.

I wonder if in dysregulated metabolism, those cilium also derange and don't all point to the heart. ???

Last edited:

Beastmode

Oo yeah, that's it. I thought that is so cool. I would love to hear him expand on this more. Haidut mentioned that the heart contains large amounts of neuro-protective steroids, testosterone. And in Buddhism and Zen, The Heart Sutra, is the most important teaching. In all situations, Heart Sutra. Do not be disturbed. Perceive. Without Science/biology, I think the early monks hit on something.

I wonder if in dysregulated metabolim, those cilium also derange and don't all point to the heart. ???

Maybe email him or pass the question along to one of the monthly interviews he does regularly.

Let us know if you get a response about this!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals