Cell aging reversed

bendis

Anti-ageing technique makes skin cells act 30 years younger
"Skin cells have been exposed to molecules that reverse their development but still retain their function, creating a kind of stem cell that keeps its original function in the body"
Recently I came across this stem cell technology article which is way too complex for me to understand but they claimed skin cells acted ? 30 years younger after the treatment. I wonder if there is anyone who see future in stem cell technology. Is there any future for humanity to see the end of aging? I really hope to read your ideas on that

xeliex

Forum Supporter
The article is behind a subscription wall. I also am not very familiar with the science of stem cells but do acknowledge that they do as their environment asks them to and grow into cells of whatever culture they are in. I think when we try to translate a study like that to a living organism, numerous various will interfere with the suspected outcome.

OP
B

bendis

some futurist scientist believe human aging will start to be reversed with only couple of years at around 2050s and go on developing until immortality. I know this forum is kinda sceptical to modern science with good reasons but I want to see them as friends instead of extremely dangerous hypocrites

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals