celebrities and cancer

Lofihi

I think the majority of both alternative and regular medicine are not the most efficient use of limited time... how many people,poor have.spent 10,000 or more within 5 or less years on money hungry alternative gold diggers,who dont practice hardcore remedy...victim's perspective anyway.
being cherokee im a little bias of right and left wing, and mainstream alternative guru stuff. the things I finally found that worked werent given me by any dr , celebrities pushing detrimental therapy should be fined and jailed, depending on whether its flagrant... my ethnicity holds the dillusion that most of them are already "occultists " save.stronger words ... theyre the.government :)

burtlancast

Angelina Jolie undergoes preventive double mastectomy . :shock:

But she gets double breast implants in replacement.

Apparently she was told she had a 87% chance of getting breast cancer, due to faulty genes running in her family.

It's safe to assume she never heard of alternative medecine...

Asimov

The simple truth is that, past age 40, everyone has cancer. The richer you get, the more money you get, the more neurotic you get, the more invested you get in portraying a "healthy" image the public etcetera; the higher the likelihood that you actually FIND your cancer.

Then they go about aggressively 'treating' their cancer, which is really just them accelerating their own health decline in hopes that the cancer cells die off while the healthy cells survive. It's a high stakes game in which you're not guaranteed a good outcome.

OP
G

gretchen

burtlancast said:
Angelina Jolie undergoes preventive double mastectomy . :shock:

But she gets double breast implants in replacement.

Apparently she was told she had a 87% chance of getting breast cancer, due to faulty genes running in her family.

It's safe to assume she never heard of alternative medecine...

All generation Xers are familiar with the idea of "alternative" medicine. They just don't believe in it, for whatever reason. :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom