CDP Choline - Huge Cognitive Benefits

ddjd

I am fully aware of Ray's stance on Choline. He thinks it interplays with high estrogen and other stress hormones.

However, the past few weeks, due to suspected low choline levels I have been experimenting with two well known forms of Choline, used widely in Nootropic circles. Alpha GPC and CDP choline.

CDP choline gives me a huge mental boost when combined with coffee, Methyl B12 or even Cyptoheptadine (these are all anticholinergics) . I'm talking a whole 180 degree shift from feeling introverted and uninterested in learning or being sociable, to extroverted, talkative, articulate, amazing memory recall and fully engaged in the world and feeling more present.

I dont doubt that there's probably some level of stress involved when taking the Choline, but at the same time, the benefits are unparellelled by anything else ive taken, so i need to find a middle ground.

I want to know if there are any major health concerns regarding choline consumption long term, particularly for CDP choline.

And anyone else experimented with it?

kiran

I used to use CDP-choline for a while. Much later I discovered uridine and tri-acetyl uridine which help without the cholinergic side effects.

CDP-choline=cytidine+choline and cytidine converts to uridine.

Alpha-GPC did absolutely nothing.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

I used to use CDP-choline for a while. Much later I discovered uridine and tri-acetyl uridine which help without the cholinergic side effects.

What all the mental benefits of Choline you can get from uridine?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

kiran

I'm saying that choline did not help me much, but only the uridine part. You might also want to try uridine by itself to compare.

B-styles

I am fully aware of Ray's stance on Choline. He thinks it interplays with high estrogen and other stress hormones.

However, the past few weeks, due to suspected low choline levels I have been experimenting with two well known forms of Choline, used widely in Nootropic circles. Alpha GPC and CDP choline.

CDP choline gives me a huge mental boost when combined with coffee, Methyl B12 or even Cyptoheptadine (these are all anticholinergics) . I'm talking a whole 180 degree shift from feeling introverted and uninterested in learning or being sociable, to extroverted, talkative, articulate, amazing memory recall and fully engaged in the world and feeling more present.

I dont doubt that there's probably some level of stress involved when taking the Choline, but at the same time, the benefits are unparellelled by anything else ive taken, so i need to find a middle ground.

I want to know if there are any major health concerns regarding choline consumption long term, particularly for CDP choline.

Noticed huge mental stimulation from CDP. Wore off after a few hours. However, later that day felt very grounded, strong and clear mentally.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Noticed huge mental stimulation from CDP. Wore off after a few hours. However, later that day felt very grounded, strong and clear mentally.
i think some of us a much more deficient than we realise

jet9

Joed are you still taking CDP? Is it still working for you?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Joed are you still taking CDP? Is it still working for you?
Yeah still using it. I'm trying to do more research on tmao though, still can't figure it out

CDP-Choline aka Citocoline breaks down into choline and cytidine, the latter of which converts into uridine in the body.

It's a great two-in-one for overall dopamine levels and dopamine receptor density. @Hans has a few good articles on this.

Citocoline + DHA/EPA + Phenylpiracetam + Bromantane is an amazing stack for productivity and learning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom