CDC recommends double masks to help protect against COVID-19

1613065153342.jpeg

LucyL

I'm more interested in what science says than what "experts" say. Many experts have simply risen to their level of incompetence (Peter Principle). There are a dozen or so randomized controlled trials (RCT) - the gold standard of science - that concluded surgical masks do not significantly prevent transmission of influenza virus. The CDC published an article about that in May 2020 (I think that's the right month). A recent Danish RCT concluded the same for sarscov2. There are no RCTs that indicate masks work. So any "expert" that contradicts the best science is not an expert in science.

My question was an honest one, not a smug disavowal of people like you. Depending on where you are, most people wear masks. Is it because they actually fear the virus, or because they fear not conforming to the crowd?
Those that really don't want to catch the virus, to the point where they are doing some actual research, will be wearing N95s or P100s. I see very few out and about in an N95 let alone a P100.

B

Blaze

Those that really don't want to catch the virus, to the point where they are doing some actual research, will be wearing N95s or P100s. I see very few out and about in an N95 let alone a P100.
You are not wrong and that would be a step in the right direction. This mask thread is falling short in that it's only discussing masks alone. Fauci took enormous criticism on July 31st last year when he told the press that the virus has 3 mucosal entry points into the body. The eyes nose and mouth. He inferred better protection would be attained by blocking the eyes as well with goggles but he reasoned the public would never go for that.

That press release comes up with a simple google search. There is no true high level of protection without at least the n95's coupled with eye protection and they already knew that back in July 2020 and even way before that. They know the science----they are not uneducated in these matters which makes the bad advice the public is given all the more disturbing. But, they wouldn't even quietly allow Fauci to express that. Fauci felt the heat and had to walk those comments back and that they were exaggerated or taken out of context.

Back in the 80s when Frank Russetti of the NIH Cancer research found that viruses could cause cancers, he strongly suspected that the strange and rare cancers that had began to happen in the Gay community were being caused by viruses too. Fauci according to Judy Mikovits said Fauci was hanging out around them, calling; trying to get copies of Russetti's resear, even before it was published. He cussed her out when she refused to give him a copy when Russetti was out of town. Little creep, was finally able to get the HIV virus under his division's wing. The recommended treatment for AIDS coming from him was nothing; as they waited to discover either a new, patent drug or a vaccine.

No treatment was given, even if the gays got some type of pneumonia that they could treat, they were not treated. They were dying fast with no treatments, or improper treatments.

Fauci was rewarded as the bodies piled up. Nothing loosens pocket books than burying bodies.

Fauci in under three years received 191 Billion, not million dollars for his research.
With that kind of money and who you dish it out to -- came power.

Covid 19 is a repeat. They are trying to see how many bodies they can present to us to make us panic, as they deny COMMON treatments.

I believe HIV hasn't been isolated or even satisfied the Koch's postulates, which is interesting, because the covid 19 virus also hasn't.

I fully agree with you, just imagine if KaryMullis was still alive now, very conveniently died before all this
Hypocracy. He had nothing but contempt for Anthony fauci.

tankasnowgod

You are not wrong and that would be a step in the right direction. This mask thread is falling short in that it's only discussing masks alone. Fauci took enormous criticism on July 31st last year when he told the press that the virus has 3 mucosal entry points into the body. The eyes nose and mouth. He inferred better protection would be attained by blocking the eyes as well with goggles but he reasoned the public would never go for that.

Even that is silly. The only true protection would be full isolation in a sterile bubble, like David Vetter had to live in for 12 years, and/or a Hazmat suit. And there would have to be an intense sterilization protocol for anything that was passed into your bubble or suit, like being heated above 200 degrees Fahrenheit for a half hour, or use of chemicals like ethylene oxide.

Simply wearing a mask, gloves and goggles will do little, if anything. As soon as you venture out of your bubble, even within your own house, you will be exposed to all sorts of things with this potential "virus" on it. And using all of those things and then going to the store or getting things delivered via the mail or UPS or whatever...... yeah, no real protection. Not that any of that is necessary in the slightest.

B

Blaze

Even that is silly. The only true protection would be full isolation in a sterile bubble, like David Vetter had to live in for 12 years, and/or a Hazmat suit. And there would have to be an intense sterilization protocol for anything that was passed into your bubble or suit, like being heated above 200 degrees Fahrenheit for a half hour, or use of chemicals like ethylene oxide.

Simply wearing a mask, gloves and goggles will do little, if anything. As soon as you venture out of your bubble, even within your own house, you will be exposed to all sorts of things with this potential "virus" on it. And using all of those things and then going to the store or getting things delivered via the mail or UPS or whatever...... yeah, no real protection. Not that any of that is necessary in the slightest.
I cannot disagree with you since virus particles are submicroscopic and because they are so tiny may find a way to enter regardless. Perhaps there is very little effect we can have, though our wish to protect others is our sincere desire.
The n95's have greater particle filtration---no denying that. The virus sticks to mucosal surfaces - no denying that either. Will the n95's coupled with goggles, gloves, face shields and gowns stop or even deter the virus---open for debate. My wife works in a nursing home and they use the highest level of PPE. Virus still spread to many patients though regardless of the high level of sterile technique and ppe. Way higher than what the public uses and still spread to quite a few others.

So, hence the understandable debates here on this forum between many intelligent individuals are not baseless. Only time will reveal if the measures we have taken today (or been pressured and forced to take) have made a difference.........so we wait for that true science based info we need in some very distant future when all this is in the rear view mirror. For the time being it seems we must sift thru a lot of confusion and disinformation put out by those with an agenda and each one of us must try our best to divine the truth. The real sad truth may end up being that your endogenous super incredible immune system that we all have developed over countless years of evolution may be the only thing that can effectively combat this or any pandemic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to mention that you can wrap yourself up in 500 decontaminated, sci-fi verified space suits if you want, but then comes a potential period of great stress which renders you sick anyways with an endogenous retrovirus, defeating the whole initial purpose of supposedly "protecting" yourself with some piece of material over your mouth and nose when entering stores and such.

I think some may even use masks as a way to say, "I told you so!" when someone "gets sick" not wearing a mask while they were, or wearing one less than they do, as if there exists not a single other factor that could explain it beyond them wearing a mask more.

"The virus decided to jump in you first because you forgot to wear your mask, dummy!" *cue Nelson from The Simpsons laugh*

As if this should even be a competition or race here on who "outlasts Corona" or something, positing avoidance parameters or circumstances beyond most would even figure as some sort of hidden Litmus test of superiority.

Last edited:
B

Blaze

"The virus decided to jump in you first because you forgot to wear your mask, dummy!" *cue Nelson from The Simpsons laugh*

As if this should even be a competition or race here on who "outlasts Corona" or something, positing avoidance parameters or circumstances beyond most would even figure as some sort of hidden Litmus test of superiority.
Gotta love the Simpsons---look how long that show has endured because it's awesome. If they haven't already , probably a very funny new pandemic episode on the way. Some do say the Simpsons predicted all this in 1993 (probably just creatively pieced together by somebody from multiple episodes).

That "Race to outlast corona" you mentioned. (really just a race to outlast each other)............ such a immense fear of the Corona virus (actually just a innate fear of death). An intentionally motivated behavior now being induced by those in power in any of us that happen to be prone or highly susceptible to being afraid. Terrorized by the notion of our own mortality. Forced to discover deep within ourselves if we are actually capable of personal bravery or just cowardess. Psychological warfare at its best (or worst). Then , that same fear being used to control the populace. Stress to the extreme instead of loving this day of your life.

Desperately running away to escape from a demise none of us can avoid. Not with a mask or good nutrition - getting all of the 27 essential vitamins and minerals, or science, or putting your brain digitally in a computer or whatever since we all have an expiration date. These days gifted to you by birth were meant for you to enjoy, not cowering in fear from the threats and danger that always surround man each day of our existence. I guess this is a time for us to grow , learn to be brave and get a grasp on what really matters.

Or, instead of that, maybe just hide from the stress, laugh and watch more Simpsons.

"Race to outlast corona" you mentioned reminds me of that very old bear and sneakers joke (below if you haven't yet heard it):

Two men are camping in the woods when they see a bear
One man yells - Oh my God , run! A bear!
The other man bends down to put on his sneakers.
His friend looks at him and says, "Are you crazy? You can't outrun a bear!"

The first guy, while tying his sneakers, replies, "I don't need to be faster than the bear. I just need to outrun you."

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals