CDC may be preparing internment camps

LA

[snip]
I wonder what things I have going on in my body, as a result of the tetanus shots I got as a kid, and whatever else they were giving out over the last 30 years...
-- sorry for my delay there was too much computer and other maintenance happening around our house
ok - First dont worry too much about tetanus shots you had in the past. I had a few as did my husband and most people I know who did anything except sit on their rear-end all day). When we were kids it was a tetanus shot only. Now there are too many (suspicious) additives added to all vaccines and shots. Tetyana Obukhanych, Ph.D. published a paper that tetanus can be cured with massive amounts of Ascorbic Acid. Vitamin C was used by the late great Dr. Fredrick R. Klenner to cure almost everything.

LA

aren't Shinto shrines the ones that use the swastika as a symbol or something?
the thing is this would be much more. How many Japanese were put in internment camps, was it like 100k or 200k? Currently it's like tens of millions of people not getting the vaccine.
NO. Shinto is not associated with the Swastika.

The Swastika is an ancient Aryan good-luck symbol also used to ward off negativity and obstacles to success.
THE OUTLINE OF HISTORY by H. G. Wells, Vol. 1, Chapter 11 (XI) ‘Races of Mankind’ page 141 (budget hardback edition, 2 books, Garden City, New York 1949) there is a line drawing of the Swastika.
- - - Further along in Vol. 1, Chapter 19 (XIX) “The Aryan-Speaking Peoples in Prehistoric Times” on page 280 there are these notes under an illustration:
Combat between Menelaus & Hector (in the Iliad)
From a platter ascribed to the end of the seventh century in the British Museum. This is probably the earliest known vase bearing a Greek inscription. Greek writing was just beginning. Note the Swastika.

THE UNIVERSITY ENCYCLOPEDIA OF TWENTIETH CENTURY KNOWLEDGE

Volume Eight: Hardback, The Co-Operative Publication Society (January 1, 1902) Page 5639:
Shinto, from a Chinese word, meaning the way of the gods, the religious belief of the people of Japan prior to the introduction of Buddhism from Korea in A.D. 552. The new belief almost entirely absorbed the old, being, however, itself modified in the process. Shinto possesses no moral code. Motoori (1730 – 1801) maintained that the will of the Mikado was the criterion of right and wrong. Shinto holds the Mikado to be the direct descendant and representative of the Sun goddess; has associated with it a system of hero worship, and attributes spiritual agencies to the powers of nature. Also, a Shintoist.
For easy visuals and more information about Mount Fuji, Sengen Shrines, Torii gates and higher spirits, watch the second and third videos on the you tube link below:
[0]www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0A0086719EE88E13

I dont use this computer to watch videos. Since you mentioned you couldnt watch a video if that is a permanent situation then perhaps you can visit a friend who can access. Even with my other computers unless I use W7 I cannot *easily* view bitchute anyway since it has too many creepy scripts.

Rick K

Last edited:
P

Peatness

A utopia to live and work in until you...da da da..OUTSIDE where a speck of dust or a mosquito bite will fell you because tour immune system is asleep at the wheel.
It's already happening because of lockdown, all that hand sanitizing

Rick K

LA

@Rick
Thanks for the link, Mike Adams is a good source. His new site had some links that wouldnt work this evening. Here is his regular (old) site regarding that news:

more :

LA

[snip] When we were kids it was a tetanus shot only. Now there are too many (suspicious) additives added to all vaccines and shots. Tetyana Obukhanych, Ph.D. published a paper that tetanus can be cured with massive amounts of Ascorbic Acid. Vitamin C was used by the late great Dr. Fredrick R. Klenner to cure almost everything.
tetyana-obukhanych-Ph.D.jpg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals