CDC may be preparing internment camps

Dr. B

I just don't have the fire to start over on this. Perhaps @Lollipop2 does. Which video are you talking about and if you didn't watch then why ask? You'll have to backtrack through the threads to find these answers. The maize has been navigated for over a year on this forum.
the video you quoted
video is titled "
CLIF HIGH - THE COMING WINTER WILL BE BRUTAL (VACCINE DEATHS AND SOCIAL UNREST)"

it seems hard to believe that the vaccinated will die off, what sort of mechanisms would cause a mass die off specifically like 6 months after being vaccinated?

Doc Sandoz

CLIF HIGH - THE COMING WINTER WILL BE BRUTAL (VACCINE DEATHS AND SOCIAL UNREST)​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/xJPA747QYFGJ/

Clif HIgh is interesting, but I ran across a link that shows him saying "I am a paranoid schizophrenic and I know the limits of my paranoia":

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_etXES0AUo

The video starts abruptly with that statement so looks edited so the statement will be taken out of context, perhaps he was quoting someone else? His hypotheticals in another video which ask you to imagine the governmental response to a space alien could easily be taken out of context as well.

Not sure what to think.

Inaut

Clif HIgh is interesting, but I ran across a link that shows him saying "I am a paranoid schizophrenic and I know the limits of my paranoia":

The video starts abruptly with that statement so looks edited so the statement will be taken out of context, perhaps he was quoting someone else? His hypotheticals in another video which ask you to imagine the governmental response to a space alien could easily be taken out of context as well.

Not sure what to think.

He’s been wrong about so much I just stopped looking at his stuff. Eventually he will get something right!

Lollipop2

I just don't have the fire to start over on this. Perhaps @Lollipop2 does. Which video are you talking about and if you didn't watch then why ask? You'll have to backtrack through the threads to find these answers. The maize has been navigated for over a year on this forum.
@Mr.Bollox go to Solari.com and go through her site and interviews. She thoroughly explains. You have to do that research yourself. As @Rick K explained, it has been discussed multiple times on the forum for at least a year maybe a year and a half. Use search.

Last edited:

Rick K

@Mr.Bollox go to Solari.com and go through her site and interviews. She thoroughly explains. You have to that research yourself. As @Rick K explained, it has been discussed multiple times on the forum for at least a year maybe a year and a half. Use search.
:kissingheart:

P

Peatness

Not sure what to think.

Oh dear. In the future I must choose my conspiracy theories/theorists more carefully.

That video looks doctored, there I go again

Birdie

Mexico is looking better today. But where in Mexico would be a good destination. I'm asking my brother who has friends there. I'd investigated San Miguel de Allende, but it's too hilly and looking trendy more and more.

I had a sort of cancel or pre-cancel experience yesterday at a doctor's office where I'm known as non-vaxxed. A wakeup call.

Dr. B

Mexico is looking better today. But where in Mexico would be a good destination. I'm asking my brother who has friends there. I'd investigated San Miguel de Allende, but it's too hilly and looking trendy more and more.

I had a sort of cancel or pre-cancel experience yesterday at a doctor's office where I'm known as non-vaxxed. A wakeup call.
what happened at the doctors office?
Danny said San Miguel is very nice due to the Americans there, lots of organic shops...
btw does Danny just do online coaching for work or does he have some kind of work from home tech job?

Birdie

I just checked an area my brother thought used to be good in Mexico for ex pats. But, nope. Reading news articles, you realize the gangs are making the place into hell. If you just read the tourist and real estate, it sounds ideal. Lake Chapala not going to work. Anybody can look it up if you're interested. Grim tales.

Rick K

I just checked an area my brother thought used to be good in Mexico for ex pats. But, nope. Reading news articles, you realize the gangs are making the place into hell. If you just read the tourist and real estate, it sounds ideal. Lake Chapala not going to work. Anybody can look it up if you're interested. Grim tales.
Sigh. Perhaps we can migrate there en masse and form our own group of Frito banditos.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals