CDC may be preparing internment camps

Green Dot

Rick K

Birdie

It's from July 2020
We have a new member who posted just the headline. No article attached.
Same new member posted that cows in Tennessee were Covid vaxxed. The article (not attached there either) mentioned only the usual vaccines used for the cow in the past two years.

Rick K

We have a new member who posted just the headline. No article attached.
Same new member posted that cows in Tennessee were Covid vaxxed. The article (not attached there either) mentioned only the usual vaccines used for the cow in the past two years.
This article was likely picked up from a post yesterday that had a link to PubMed, I think, that showed people's remorse at getting vaxxed.

GeoX

what would the internment camps be like exactly? who would be put in them?
The camps would be like Club Med - Turks and Caicos, but without the food, entertainment, night life and personal concierge island service. A total hell. Who would be put in them? Miscreants, the mentailly ill and no-vaxxers.

LA

what would the internment camps be like exactly? who would be put in them?
If it should happen, hopefully not, they might be like the internment camps where Italian-Americans and Japanese-Americans were placed during WW2.
I personally do not know any Italians who sued about injustices suffered by Italian-Americans during World War II who were put into internment camps.
The parents of a Japanese-American Co-worker were put into internment camps in the USA during WW2 and his mother sued. The father of my work-buddy had been a Shinto Priest in Japan and fled to the USA for safety due to the Buddhists who were murdering the Shinto Priests. The father (the Shinto Priest) founded a Shinto Temple in "J-Town" (Los Angeles) After his death, his mother (wife of the Shinto priest) sued the US for her internment and she was given some compensation.

Last edited:

Dr. B

If it should happen, hopefully not, they might be like the internment camps where Italian-Americans and Japanese-Americans were placed during WW2.
I personally do not know any Italians who sued about injustices suffered by Italian-Americans during World War II who were put into internment camps.
The parents of a Japanese-American Co-worker were put into internment camps in the USA during WW2 and his mother sued. The father of my work-buddy had been a Shinto Priest in Japan and fled to the USA for safety due to the Buddhists who were murdering the Shinto Priests. The father (the Shinto Priest) founded a Shinto Temple in "J-Town" (Los Angeles) After his death, his mother (wife of the Shinto priest) sued the US for her internment and she was given some compensation.
aren't Shinto shrines the ones that use the swastika as a symbol or something?
the thing is this would be much more. How many Japanese were put in internment camps, was it like 100k or 200k? Currently it's like tens of millions of people not getting the vaccine.
I wonder what things I have going on in my body, as a result of the tetanus shots I got as a kid, and whatever else they were giving out over the last 30 years...

amd

Alex Jones have been talking about FEMA camps for years, so this would be a rebranding.

Crying wolf all the time tires people or becomes entertainment, and when things actually happen everyone is asleep.

Peatful

Rick K

P

Peatness

Basically all of this was spelled out in the John Hopkins Spars Pandemic paper. This is actually giving me hope for this to be squashed.
Yes, it was. Me too, I am begining to see an end, to mandates at least and possible waking of the masses

Lollipop2

Basically all of this was spelled out in the John Hopkins Spars Pandemic paper. This is actually giving me hope for this to be squashed.
I have been saying this all along. Once I heard Catherine Austin Fitts explain her logic of why “Mr. Global” will fail, I intuitively knew she was correct. They are going to fail. I just don’t know when. I think in the US the next election will be more of the same and then in 8 years we will have fair elections. I think we have some more years of struggle and passive resistance ahead of us.

Dr. B

I have been saying this all along. Once I heard Catherine Austin Fitts explain her logic of why “Mr. Global” will fail, I intuitively knew she was correct. They are going to fail. I just don’t know when. I think in the US the next election will be more of the same and then in 8 years we will have fair elections. I think we have some more years of struggle and passive resistance ahead of us.
whos Mr. Global , and what do you think will happen

but what do you mean mate, i didnt watch the video, but if the vaccinated are gonna be dying off in the winter, isnt that gonna be like a billion+ deaths around the world? so itll be the unvaccinated protesting and resisting only? how likely do you think it is that most the vaccinated people would die? and why/how would they die off like 6 months to a year after getting the vaccine?

Rick K

whos Mr. Global , and what do you think will happen

but what do you mean mate, i didnt watch the video, but if the vaccinated are gonna be dying off in the winter, isnt that gonna be like a billion+ deaths around the world? so itll be the unvaccinated protesting and resisting only? how likely do you think it is that most the vaccinated people would die? and why/how would they die off like 6 months to a year after getting the vaccine?
I just don't have the fire to start over on this. Perhaps @Lollipop2 does. Which video are you talking about and if you didn't watch then why ask? You'll have to backtrack through the threads to find these answers. The maize has been navigated for over a year on this forum.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals