CDC is guilty of criminal scientific fraud…

B

Braveheart

daveoutside

Unfortunately they are backed by the Cabal.....not much you can do to stop their satanic rituals. Turn the internet and TV off and live your life.

Lollipop2

Grapelander

The CDC is a for-profit corporation listed on Dun and Bradstreet with a “mission and vision” – – as stated on their website – – that the “CDC works to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and in the U.S.” As a health protection agency, the CDC is supposed to save lives and conduct critical science for responding to threats when they arise. One could easily metaphorically say that the CDC is supposed to take the “health pulse” of the nation regularly, but most criticism and failed opportunities reveal just the opposite – – the CDC not working in the best interest of the public it serves, while corporate and “Pharma” lobbying and positions of control in the bureaucracy have had fraudulent influence for decades.

Vaccinations are perhaps the most profitable for the drug industry as corporations have complete immunity from “doing harm” or being sued in proper court of law. In fact, the vaccine industry has their own court and judges now, so the CDC is functioning in complete conflict of interest by publicly promoting vaccines as part of a business agenda with financial rewards for those who push the hardest. Since the Supreme Court decision in 2011, Bruecewitz versus Wyeth, the vaccine industry is COMPLETELY EXEMPT from all liability regarding vaccine products, yet the industry shells out billions in damages to humans receiving too many vaccines too close together and/or at too young of an age. The CDC refuses to regulate this industry (1) but instead promotes toxic chemicals, synthetic preservatives, dangerous heavy metal toxins, carcinogens and “adjuvant” still listed as ingredients in vaccines, including mercury (as thimerosal in flu shots), aluminum, MSG and formaldehyde. The CDC has had relationships with Big Business for decades and generations now, if not since the inception itself.

Exactly how did the CDC alter the study to obfuscate the MMR vaccine–autism link?

Here are the words right from the mouth of the Senior Scientist and Epidemiologist at the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – as Thompson issued this statement through his attorney (Morgan Verkamp, LLC):

“I regret that my coauthors and I omitted statistically significant information in our 2004 article published in the journal Pediatrics. The omitted data suggested that African American males who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months were at increased risk for autism,”

In fact, the risk of autism rose 340%, according to Thompson, for African American boys getting the MMR vaccine before age three. The CDC email reveals the vaccine cover up. An article published at the time details the finding, but the CDC officials retracted data in order to skew the published results, hiding this autism epidemic’s root cause from hundreds of millions of Americans who need to know the truth. The article was later removed from the scientific journal stating errors–errors that were never found.

Drareg

Hey @Drareg, @haidut @Pina

You guys will find this interesting…

I would take all this with a grain of salt, keep it in mind, he doesn't tell us a whole lot other than use terms like "deepstate", a lot of disnfo decoys are rampant.

Lollipop2

I would take all this with a grain of salt, keep it in mind, he doesn't tell us a whole lot other than use terms like "deepstate", a lot of disnfo decoys are rampant.
Makes sense - but I think this guy might be genuinely coming forward. Time will tell us if it is a disinfo campaign or not.

Drareg

Makes sense - but I think this guy might be genuinely coming forward. Time will tell us if it is a disinfo campaign or not.
It will be good if they do and its sincere, its a rat's nest in the media, something has got to give.

Grapelander

It will be good if they do and its sincere, its a rat's nest in the media, something has got to give.
Fauci & Collins did team up to discredit Great Barrington authors - we know that is true.

Another cache of emails obtained via a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by the American Institute for Economic Research (AIER) reveals Dr. Anthony Fauci and his boss, National Institutes of Health director Francis Collins, colluded to quash dissenting views on the lockdowns

October 4, 2020, three medical professors — Martin Kulldorff from Harvard, Sunetra Gupta from Oxford and Jay Bhattacharya from Stanford — launched the Great Barrington Declaration, which called for focused protection of high-risk individuals rather than the continuation of blanket lockdowns

As support of the declaration rapidly spread, Fauci and Collins discussed how they could stop the call for a sane, science-based approach. In an email to Fauci, Collins wrote, “There needs to be a quick and devastating published take down of its premises”

The emails between Fauci and Collins are the smoking gun showing that it is they who are waging war against science

In an October 8, 2020, email to Fauci, Collins wrote:
The proposal from the three fringe epidemiologists who met with the Secretary seems to be getting a lot of attention … There needs to be a quick and devastating published take down of its premises …”

Don’t worry, I got this,” Fauci replied. Later, Fauci sent Collins links to newly published articles refuting the focused protection solution, including an op-ed in Wired magazine, and an article in The Nation, titled “Focused Protection, Herd Immunity and Other Deadly Delusions.” “Excellent,” Collins replied.