CBD Oil : Need Advice > Pro's / Con's

DMF

I've never used this much touted miracle remedy - recommended for so many kinds of ailments, as I'm skeptical.
I'd like to give it a try - but can't tell which brands are reliable or not.
Any advice - recommendations?

I think you need large doses of CBD and in combination with other cannabinoids to get the full effect from it.

Tweedle Farms sells CBD flower shake.

This allows you to make it yourself, ensuring that the quality hasn't been compromised in the 'processing' of the plant.

If you go this route, dont forget to decarboxylate at 230F for 60 min, then throw in pot with coconut oil and put on stovetop on low setting for 4+ hours.

This is the only cost effective method i've found to get the large doses in. For example there was one study that showed CBD was beneficial for cannabis use disorder (aka addiction to THC) but it wasn't effective until 400mg daily or some crazy high amount.

I tend to also be super skeptical & for this reason dont really trust other people's methods of processing, for example a lot of people think you can just isolate the CBD by itself and get rid of all the other cannabinoids and terpenes etc, but studies show us time and time again that isolating things generally will have side effects and or not as useful as when the whole plant is used together.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Does Anyone Know If Cbd Oil Makes Benzodiazepines Less Effective? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Such_Umami Does Supplementing With CBD Oil Interfere With Our Endocannabinoid System? Ask For Help or Advice 0
K PFS And Crashing From CBD Oil Male Issues 1
R CBD is now legal over the counter with pharmacist approval in Australia Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
ImprovingDaily Is CBD (cannabidiol), Peaty? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 21
veritas PUFA-free CBD? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 7
kayumochi Both THC And CBD Are Shown To Reduce Estrogen Levels And Block Estrogen Effects Cancer 10
W By What Mechanism Does CBD Stop Seizures? Ray Peat Topics 0
DaveFoster Low-Dose THC And CBD Alcohol, Tobacco, Drugs 32
burtlancast CBD Found In Flax Seeds; Ray Peat Right Again ? Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
charlie The treatment of small intestinal bacterial overgrowth with enteric-coated peppermint oil: a case report Scientific Studies 43
SuperStressed Vegetaline - claims to be 100% saturated fat hydrogenated coconut oil Coconut Oil 3
Lewis Acid Dr. Chris Knobbe - 'Diseases of Civilization: Are Seed Oil Excesses the Unifying Mechanism?' Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 1
recodetosource Differences in COD LIVER OIL? Were the vikings stupid? Diet 3
H Black currant seed oil Polyunsaturated Fats, Seed Oils 0
IVILA Transdermal Magnesium Chloride Oil Causing Rashes Ask For Help or Advice 10
M B-Complex or Bee Pollen supplement? Vitamin A supplement or Cod liver oil? Ask For Help or Advice 3
W Real olive oil for eating or solvent? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
D Spinach seed oil, an amazing source of stearic acid and other satured fats Ask For Help or Advice 1
Hans Coconut oil for lowering blood sugar, insulin requirements, inflammation and appetite Scientific Studies 24
R Turning vellus hairs to terminal (beard), castor oil in DSMO with microneedling? Hair & Nails 13
T Is lavender essential oil addictive? Ask For Help or Advice 4
J Castor oil for constipation Digestion 7
M Good Coconut Oil in Germany Diet 6
F Coconut Oil & Xylitol Toothpaste Recipe? Oral Health 0
S Coconut Oil Reduces DHT Orally? Coconut Oil 10
Julian Solving Histamine Intolerance With Peppermint Oil? DO Or DON'T Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 12
R J Deep Frying With Hydrogenated Coconut Oil? Coconut Oil 18
C Sesame Oil Sexuality 0
S My Experience With Coconut Oil Ask For Help or Advice 6
D Carvacrol (Oregano Oil) Seems Pretty Good Stuff From Peaty Pov Supplements 0
pauljacob Confusing Info From RP About Coconut Oil And Butter Diet 15
wealthofwisdom Refined Oil Vs Natural Substance Hair & Nails 0
W In The USSR, If You Wanted Dessert, Then You Took Fish Oil! Society 18
Lokzo Fish Oil Supplements Improve Testicular Health: Study Of 1,679 Healthy Young Men Scientific Studies 36
orewashin Why Does Coconut Oil/MCT Oil Burn My Throat? Coconut Oil 1
E Improving Effect Of Evening Primrose Oil On The Sexual Functions Of Male Mice Scientific Studies 21
B Fractionated Coconut Oil As Sunscreen? Coconut Oil 0
S MPB Treatment : Apirin And Castor Oil Combo Hair & Nails 5
Infarouge Wheat Germ Vs Wheat Germ Oil Vegetables, Grains, Legumes, Fiber 1
jase_11six Is It Ok To Apply Emu Oil To The Skin? Body Care 0
meatbag Cod-liver Oil Inhibits Gastric Secretion Articles & Scientific Studies 7
C Lemon Or Orange Oil? Supplements 5
Hgreen56 Rinsing Beef Reduced Fat Content But With Extra Oil Helps "suck" The Extra Fat Out Of The Beef? Diet 0
L Can Micronized DHEA Dissolve In Coconut Oil? Digestion 3
Cecil Roids Coconut Oil Goes Rancid On My Skin, Any Ideas Why? Ask For Help or Advice 8
5 Ozone Therapy IV. snake Oil? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Velve921 Unrefined Coconut Oil Made Me Burn Coconut Oil 9
J Coconut Oil Ask For Help or Advice 6
T Is There Are An Effective Way Clean PUFA Oil From Canned Oysters? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 5