Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

CAVITIES

Discussion in 'Oral Health' started by forterpride, Nov 27, 2013.

1. kathyv

kathyv New Member

I have a question about taking baking soda w/ OJ to decrease the acid effect on the teeth. If I'm trying to increase my stomach acid, it seems the baking soda will take the hydrochloric acid in the wrong direction. Currently, I'm using baking soda pre-meals to assist the pancreas by raising the pH in the small intestine. I don't want to then reduce the stomach acid at mealtime by taking baking soda.

Maybe supplementing with the vitamins or using liver is a better approach when hypochlorhydria is present? Or maybe drinking the OJ and baking soda between meals? Help. :?

2. schultz

schultz Member

I experience the exact same thing.

Ray has said that increased estrogen increases dental decay and increased thyroid reduces dental decay. He also said stress can cause cavities. Here is the clip where he mentions this...

This article mentions something I had never heard before...

The whiter teeth part is what caught my attention.

Also, Chris Masterjohn mentioned something in his old article "On the Trail of the Elusive X-Factor" that also caught my attention.

If vitamin K2 can reduce the bacterial count in the mouth, do you think it could reduce bad breath? I've noticed my 18 month old daughter has absolutely no bad smell to her breath. It actually smells sort of nice. This may be because she's my daughter and everything she does is cute but I just noticed it and thought it was interesting. Anybody else notice this with their kids?

Attached Files:

3. catan

catan Member

Yes, my daughter is almost 4 years old and only beginning to have a hint of smell in her morning breath. She doesn't brush regularly, only rinses with water now and then. I've always wondered about this.

4. Whataboutbob

Whataboutbob Member

5. tomisonbottom

tomisonbottom Member

Wow, that's awesome. Do you know how much you took of each vitamin and how long it took?