Cavities Every 6 Months

Lejeboca

Few months later and two cavities. Damn.

I had to bite the bullet and submit myself to 7 fillings :-( after not having any for like 10 years; luckily they were on the surface, not deep.

From some reading on the forum and experimenting, I think now that dental hygiene has to be implemented when peating. Now I drink orange juice and other acidic beverages through a straw and often add baking soda to OJ.
Floss daily and brush a few times per week with activated charcoal+baking soda+coconut oil à la @ecstatichamster . And I agree about vit K, I take it a few times per week (minimal doze topically).

Will have to report back in 6 months or so :):

meatbag

my tooth sensitivity has gone away since I started using micellar casein instead of eating ground beef(still eat meat), my Ca:P has been over 2:1 most days. Don't know if it'll fix it but might help prevent future issues. Heard on the streets its important to rinse after consuming anything acidic (soda, citrus, etc.)

Jem Oz

A dentist tells me I need to get 2 childhood fillings replaced. I have intermittent pain, not severe. I gave in to the request for dental xrays (made sure to load up on all the xray mitigators before and after). Anyway, I'm on the fence. I think dentistry is pretty barbaric and in the dark ages, but I also believe her when she says there is decay, and I don't want to leave it and need a root canal down the line.

What would you do in my situation? Get the fillings, or go hard with 'peaty' protocols for a few solid months and see? Any advice much appreciated

Summer

A dentist tells me I need to get 2 childhood fillings replaced. I have intermittent pain, not severe. I gave in to the request for dental xrays (made sure to load up on all the xray mitigators before and after). Anyway, I'm on the fence. I think dentistry is pretty barbaric and in the dark ages, but I also believe her when she says there is decay, and I don't want to leave it and need a root canal down the line.

What would you do in my situation? Get the fillings, or go hard with 'peaty' protocols for a few solid months and see? Any advice much appreciated

In your case I would probably go with the fillings, but just be aware that even the resin fillings have downsides (BPA). It all comes down to how big the hole in the tooth is. If it were small, you could probably remineralize, but if a lot of the tooth is missing it would be significantly more difficult if not impossible to recover the losses.

Jem Oz

In your case I would probably go with the fillings, but just be aware that even the resin fillings have downsides (BPA). It all comes down to how big the hole in the tooth is. If it were small, you could probably remineralize, but if a lot of the tooth is missing it would be significantly more difficult if not impossible to recover the losses.

Yeh I think you're right. I could try a whole bunch of diet/supplement things but there's no guarantee plus I know I have endotoxin issues that I'm only beginning to address. Have to pick your battles.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals