Causes of Hypochlorhydria

Motif

bruuuh

its bull****
I’m A myself and my stomach acid is stronger than ever, thanks to histamine

both histamine and thyroid function upregulate gastric HCL

fact is that high dairy diet isnt effective for all and it can smash your gastric acid

bruuuh
its bull****
I’m A myself and my stomach acid is stronger than ever, thanks to histamine

both histamine and thyroid function upregulate gastric HCL

fact is that high dairy diet isnt effective for all and it can smash your gastric acid
i do have high histamine and when I don’t take stuff to increase acid food stays in my stomach forever

OP
U

ursidae

Type A blood
So… the Sami people should go vegan and be deficient in vitamin D A K2 iron zinc calcium choline pyridoxal and B12 ? This simply does not make sense to me because everyone needs those nutrients and they’re present in animal products, particularly red meat. Chicken breasts or cod are not an adequate source of zinc or overall nutrition whatsoever and some people need massive amounts of zinc and B6.
I’ve posted studies already about blood type and there is a slight difference between A and O in terms of output, but the more relevant and significant difference is the one between genders. Women have a significantly lower output than men and estrogen plays a role in that. I believe it’s due to lowering zinc and B6.

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

I’m not sure I have hypochlorhydria anymore. I took 1.5 grams of histidine hcl, 1 gram of betaine hcl and 100 mg of niacin yesterday, got burning and I have some slight pain in my stomach today. I’ve been taking zinc carnosine to correct the damage I’ve done. Maybe it’s unrelated but also suddenly got a UTI or I’m passing kidney sand today

I bought 500 mg l-arginine. I read it’s not good for people with skin eruptions. Should I balance it with supplemental l-lysine?
And how much sodium bicarbonate is the upper limit to take without throwing myself off balance? I need to find one that doesn’t have aluminium

redsun

I’m not sure I have hypochlorhydria anymore. I took 1.5 grams of histidine hcl, 1 gram of betaine hcl and 100 mg of niacin yesterday, got burning and I have some slight pain in my stomach today. I’ve been taking zinc carnosine to correct the damage I’ve done. Maybe it’s unrelated but also suddenly got a UTI or I’m passing kidney sand today

I bought 500 mg l-arginine. I read it’s not good for people with skin eruptions. Should I balance it with supplemental l-lysine?
And how much sodium bicarbonate is the upper limit to take without throwing myself off balance? I need to find one that doesn’t have aluminium

I thought you wanted more stomach acid. Why would you take sodium bicarbonate which lowers it? If you fear you have excess stomach acid now I doubt it though its possible. Usually you get other symptoms of excess stomach acid but really because you lack something your esophageal sphincter will not close properly. Do you have other symptoms? Is cognitive decline still a problem or are you taking choline still to deal with it?

Nomane Euger

I thought you wanted more stomach acid. Why would you take sodium bicarbonate which lowers it? If you fear you have excess stomach acid now I doubt it though its possible. Usually you get other symptoms of excess stomach acid but really because you lack something your esophageal sphincter will not close properly. Do you have other symptoms? Is cognitive decline still a problem or are you taking choline still to deal with it?
hi redsunfrom your personal experience,ARE strong neutral burpS after eating meats can indicate high stomach acid?

OP
U

ursidae

Sorry, this was a question for @Amazoniac who quoted a post by @yerrag saying that low output of stomach acid is caused by metabolic acidosis and supplementing arginine along with drinking soda water can break the vicious cycle. I don’t think I have excess stomach acid but I think it might be sufficient now because taking 2.5 g of hcl is damaging my gut lining.

The cognitive decline stopped when I relocated to a house by the seaside for 3 months. I didn’t notice that my brain fog had disappeared. I take citicholine occasionally because I don’t eat eggs and my b complex has very little choline. When I take too much I become extremely depressed so I assume the deficiency is not as deep anymore. I supplement niacin, histidine and zinc regularly and have been a lot more energetic, active and driven which is what I was looking for.

redsun

hi redsunfrom your personal experience,does strong neutral burp after eating meats can indicate high stomach acid?
Are you getting excessive burping in general?

Sorry, this was a question for @Amazoniac who quoted a post by @yerrag saying that low output of stomach acid is caused by metabolic acidosis and supplementing arginine along with drinking soda water can break the vicious cycle. I don’t think I have excess stomach acid but I think it might be sufficient now because taking 2.5 g of hcl is damaging my gut lining.

The cognitive decline stopped when I relocated to a house by the seaside for 3 months. I didn’t notice that my brain fog had disappeared. I take citicholine occasionally because I don’t eat eggs and my b complex has very little choline

I see, interesting. Glad you are doing better. Yeh you may not need all that hcl anymore.

Motif

What about malic acid for stomach acid ?

when I took it a few years ago it helped a lot with my skin issues, but I never knew why. Could improved stomach acid or change of ph in the stomach or gut be the reason?

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

I don’t have SIBO according to this test. I’ll guess I’ll have to investigate something else to explain my acne, coated tongue and my dairy intolerance

DDEDE3B2-E97B-423A-8D37-A4A8C13D5379.jpeg

Unless of course I have to spent 500 on a second test just in case this is a false negative

I don’t have SIBO according to this test. I’ll guess I’ll have to investigate something else to explain my acne, coated tongue and my dairy intolerance

View attachment 27953

Unless of course I have to spent 500 on a second test just in case this is a false negative
Could it be fungal overgrowth( SIFO)?

OP
U

ursidae

my urine test revealed I have an urinary tract infection indeed. Since I am immunocompromised for some reason, it quickly got to the point of me developing fever and back pain so I started taking the nitrofurantoin I was prescribed. I have to say, if you have IBS do not take this medication. Its very upsetting but this will probably set my progress back months. Just one dose in and I got intense nausea, sharp stomach pain, and pain in the ileum and large intestine have returned. The UTI symptoms disappeared after only 1 pill. the whole course is 2 a day for 5 days. I’m considering stopping after my 6th pill because I don’t want to spend another year trying to repair the gut damage. There’s also very little information on why it causes these side effects.

OP
U

ursidae

2 days after stopping the antibiotic, I am not suffering from bloating which I had previously eliminated. My tongue was also extremely coated yesterday. Food is sitting in my stomach and I feel full from even something like fruit. Getting pretty sharp pains in my gut and feeling like my digestive ability is diminished. I’m also constipated and the usual remedies TUDCA, magnesium taurate, TTFD, T3 are not relieving that. So basically, I’m back to square one and an entire year of digestive progress has been destroyed.

P

Peatness

2 days after stopping the antibiotic, I am not suffering from bloating which I had previously eliminated. My tongue was also extremely coated yesterday. Food is sitting in my stomach and I feel full from even something like fruit. Getting pretty sharp pains in my gut and feeling like my digestive ability is diminished. I’m also constipated and the usual remedies TUDCA, magnesium taurate, TTFD, T3 are not relieving that. So basically, I’m back to square one and an entire year of digestive progress has been destroyed.
Have you tried higher doses of b3?

Attachments

• Vitamin B3 Dependency Hypochlorhydria and Achlorhydria.pdf
    121.3 KB · Views: 20

Nebula

Which antibiotic did you use? How long? I’ve been taking penicillin the last week. Woke up with vertigo this morning.

OP
U

ursidae

weird, so I woke up yesterday with weird red spot on my neck and this morning there’s seven of them on my neck. Im also dealing with extremely painful intercostal neuralgia. I think this might be shingles and I made it happen by taking L-arginine

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom