Causes of Hypochlorhydria

Motif

That’s interesting.

best cheWing gums or alternatives in your opinion ?

OP
U

ursidae

You can chew on anything, mastic gum, xylitol gum, honeycomb, celery, just cook some beef you can chew that stuff all day long

Update: no longer getting coated tongue, hope it sticks. Yesterday I ate 250 beef and it didn’t feel like a heavy brick in my stomach that would prevent me from moving. It actually went down pretty quickly, but there were slight pains.
Still getting burps and some acne. I’m maybe full of histamine at this point because when I stretch the skin on my cheeks it gets red and itchy and even small bumps appear from this action. Also in the evening I feel like I’m getting a slight niacin flush even when I’m not taking niacin. I don’t really feel the acid in my stomach though like I used to in the summer.
Repeated my experiment with goat dairy again and after one serving two days later I woke up with a sore and painful lower abdomen that hurts when I get up from the lying position. So far dairy gives me: coated tongue, colitis, constipation, gas, bloating, starch intolerance, mood swings, aggression, acne, joint pain, seborrheic dermatitis and the last one takes one week of consumption (small portions) to show up. It seems that I get can’t away with eating it once a week because the colitis is first to show up and does not require the cumulative dose to be provoked. I hope to tolerate this food one day because my teeth are starting to look bad, fish bones are not pleasant to eat and calcium hydroxyapatite supplements are expensive.

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

Yup there’s a difference

February 18th
A8953A49-F08D-40CA-8F95-B82CCCBFF234.jpeg

13th of April
E19441CE-7CAB-4E0D-BABA-D8CA2997F5C5.jpeg

Nomane Euger

You can chew on anything, mastic gum, xylitol gum, honeycomb, celery, just cook some beef you can chew that stuff all day long

Update: no longer getting coated tongue, hope it sticks. Yesterday I ate 250 beef and it didn’t feel like a heavy brick in my stomach that would prevent me from moving. It actually went down pretty quickly, but there were slight pains.
Still getting burps and some acne. I’m maybe full of histamine at this point because when I stretch the skin on my cheeks it gets red and itchy and even small bumps appear from this action. Also in the evening I feel like I’m getting a slight niacin flush even when I’m not taking niacin. I don’t really feel the acid in my stomach though like I used to in the summer.
Repeated my experiment with goat dairy again and after one serving two days later I woke up with a sore and painful lower abdomen that hurts when I get up from the lying position. So far dairy gives me: coated tongue, colitis, constipation, gas, bloating, starch intolerance, mood swings, aggression, acne, joint pain, seborrheic dermatitis and the last one takes one week of consumption (small portions) to show up. It seems that I get can’t away with eating it once a week because the colitis is first to show up and does not require the cumulative dose to be provoked. I hope to tolerate this food one day because my teeth are starting to look bad, fish bones are not pleasant to eat and calcium hydroxyapatite supplements are expensive.
have you checked ancestral supplement living bone supplement?if you live in EU you can find it on ergomax website for 40 euros.what did you do to get to clean your white tongue?

OP
U

ursidae

have you checked ancestral supplement living bone supplement?if you live in EU you can find it on ergomax website for 40 euros.what did you do to get to clean your white tongue?
Don’t Bones accumulate lead?

not sure what cleared it, I take:

zinc bisglycinate 30 mg. zinc gluconate doesn’t work for me very well. Perhaps things improved finally because I switched to this form
Histidine 500 mg
Magnesium bisglycinate 300 mg
Calcium sulphate 500 mg
K2 mk4
Vitamin D
vitamin E
TUDCA (occasional)
Activated B complex by natural factors
Benfotiamine
niacin from time to time
Thiamine hcl
Iodine
Chromium (occasional)
Selenium
8+ g potassium from diet
5 mg progesterone 2 weeks a month
Sea Salt to craving
usually what I eat

1618346961378.jpeg

These supplements and diet have benefited me digestively but I have to say I continue to decline cognitively

Last edited:

Vins7

Mainly beef and milk. Honey seems to be fine as well. Couple of veggies such as mushrooms, onions, etc. Slowly, slowly reintroducing things for more variety.
But, is It not a safe form of being constipated for you? 0 fiber 0 starch, only meat And milk?

Korven

But, is It not a safe form of being constipated for you? 0 fiber 0 starch, only meat And milk?

I've found that reducing fiber/starches actually improves my digestion and transit time - usually have 2-3 bowel movements per day. This slows down if I eat a meal of potatoes or rice. Coffee, well-boiled mushrooms, carrots and some whole fruits keep things moving along nicely.

OP
U

ursidae

Update, I got stressed again and started getting pains, so I ditched starch (potatoes) for a couple of days and replaced with watermelon and oranges. Generally I find potatoes safer than anything else but I fear the texture might be hard on my mucus lining when it’s already damaged. Can’t add ghee to it as it breaks me out and beef tallow is becoming repulsive to me. My tongue now (after a few days of fruit) is extremely coated, it’s worse than the tongue I had in February, breath is horrible and acne is bad as well. I will never understand why fruit is touted as an appropriate food for SIBO. And fruit juice, that one is even worse for my skin/tongue/breath. The only positive right now is that my stomach is extremely flat. Zero bloating

Update, I got stressed again and started getting pains, so I ditched starch (potatoes) for a couple of days and replaced with watermelon and oranges. Generally I find potatoes safer than anything else but I fear the texture might be hard on my mucus lining when it’s already damaged. Can’t add ghee to it as it breaks me out and beef tallow is becoming repulsive to me. My tongue now (after a few days of fruit) is extremely coated, it’s worse than the tongue I had in February, breath is horrible and acne is bad as well. I will never understand why fruit is touted as an appropriate food for SIBO. And fruit juice, that one is even worse for my skin/tongue/breath.
So the fructose is feeding the fungi/bacteria much more than starch was?

Are you managing to get the same amount of calories from fruit as you were from starchy foods?

Try ground beef fat instead of tallow. It's less processed, and still contains the fatty tissue. Surely some even unknown substances in there, along with the fat.
The only positive right now is that my stomach is extremely flat. Zero bloating
I guess this is why they recommend it for SIBO. It doesn't work for me though. I'm still pregnant- looking even after eating just meat and juice for days.

It is interesting that your gut is flat, but your tongue is coated. You'd think they would go hand in hand, right?

OP
U

ursidae

So the fructose is feeding the fungi/bacteria much more than starch was?

Are you managing to get the same amount of calories from fruit as you were from starchy foods?

Try ground beef fat instead of tallow. It's less processed, and still contains the fatty tissue. Surely some even unknown substances in there, along with the fat.

I guess this is why they recommend it for SIBO. It doesn't work for me though. I'm still pregnant- looking even after eating just meat and juice for days.

It is interesting that your gut is flat, but your tongue is coated. You'd think they would go hand in hand, right?
I think in me it does. I didn’t get the same calories, tried to up the fat but still easily lost 2 kg in 2 days (I need the weight). I do eat ground meat with all the fats, when I cook it in tomato paste some of the fat is left in the liquid. thanks for the idea I’ll try that with my potatoes

it is a mystery to me that my gut is remaining flat considering all my problems. I had what was diagnosed as ascites for almost a full year. The reason for me I suspect was entamoeba coli, technically not an infection but dysbiosis since it’s a natural member of the micro biome but I had it present in mass quantities. Took metronidazole for weeks and I presume it killed it along with everything else. I really wouldn’t recommend that antibiotic and would be careful with any other because it caused a lot of issues and killed my stomach acid

jet9

I've found that reducing fiber/starches actually improves my digestion and transit time - usually have 2-3 bowel movements per day. This slows down if I eat a meal of potatoes or rice. Coffee, well-boiled mushrooms, carrots and some whole fruits keep things moving along nicely.
What are your main sources of calories with out starch?

Korven

What are your main sources of calories with out starch?

Whole milk, raw honey, meat.

I don't think I could do a zero starch diet without the whole milk, it really is essential for satiation and calories. I am experimenting with potato meals now though because it's impossible for me to gain weight without starchy carbs, I believe I do better with well-boiled potatoes since my digestion has improved. White rice is still a disaster, it's very constipating and it's nutritionally worthless.

Nomane Euger

Whole milk, raw honey, meat.

I don't think I could do a zero starch diet without the whole milk, it really is essential for satiation and calories. I am experimenting with potato meals now though because it's impossible for me to gain weight without starchy carbs, I believe I do better with well-boiled potatoes since my digestion has improved. White rice is still a disaster, it's very constipating and it's nutritionally worthless.
What about animal fat?how much honey do you consume on average daily?

Korven

What about animal fat?how much honey do you consume on average daily?

I get so much dairy fat from the whole milk (and butter) that I don't really crave any beef tallow, animal suet etc. Honey I get about 100-200 g per day, usually mixed in with whole milk. It's delicious stuff.

OP
U

ursidae

This has nothing to do with the topic. I’m using it as a log. My cognitive problems have improved from a combined choline&inositol supplement. I couldn’t find a choline only supp. I took my first 500 mg dose of it today and it’s much easier to think. Eating eggs wasn’t enough to get any effect or it wasn’t getting absorbed. I am interested in the reason why I seem to be low on just about everything: histamine, acetylcholine, dopamine etc

jet9

This has nothing to do with the topic. I’m using it as a log. My cognitive problems have improved from a combined choline&inositol supplement. I couldn’t find a choline only supp. I took my first 500 mg dose of it today and it’s much easier to think. Eating eggs wasn’t enough to get any effect or it wasn’t getting absorbed. I am interested in the reason why I seem to be low on just about everything: histamine, acetylcholine, dopamine etc
Be careful not overdoing choline
"Men in the highest quintile of choline intake had a 70% increased risk of lethal prostate cancer"

OP
U

ursidae

Update:

I haven’t done the heildelgerg or baking soda test but I think I’m good now. Not exceptional, but at the very least average. I can consistently eat large portions of red meat and not feel bloated, heavy for hours on end. TTFD had a big impact on my stomach acid, the very day I started taking it. A B complex containing Pyridoxal-5-phosphate+ additional p-5-p also helped. If I go without my histidine hcl for a few days, while also being heavily stressed things go downhill fast.

I also found that need to take a lot of zinc for this issue and I don’t absorb the zinc gluconate form. I take zinc bisglycinate.

I Continue to take iodine and I was salting very heavily at some point (to taste). Right now I’ve stopped craving the salt

OP
U

ursidae

An interesting one
must be why women gravitate to vegetarian/dairy based diets

“The serum-pepsinogen levels have been determined by an improved method for 100 subjects (aged 18-35 years) in each of eight phenotypic classes (male and female, blood groups 0 and A, salivaryABH secretor and non-secretor),making a total of 800 subjects in all. Analysis of variance reveals that the
mean serum-pepsinogen levels significantly higher in males than in females(P<10-6) in group O subjects than in group A subjects (P<0.0001). This blood-group effect is more marked in males than in females. The mean serum-pepsinogen level is not significantly higher in salivary ABH non-secretors than in salivaryABH secretors.
Survey of the literature suggests that the serum-pepsinogen level probably reflects the size of the gastric secretory-cell mass. Thus the experimental results reveal that the gastric secretory cell mass is probably larger in group 0 phenotype than in
groupA phenotype. A hypothesis is advanced that H-blood- group substance stimulates the development of the gastric peptic-cellmass, and hence group O subjects, as a class, have a greater gastric peptic secretory potential than group A subjects.This may well be the reason why group O persons are more susceptible to duodenal ulcer than those of group A.”

"Thus the mean peptic secretory-cell mass of the stomach, as assessed by the mean serum-pepsinogen level, is greater in males than in females and in group 0 than in group A subjects. The blood-group effect is predominantly seen in males, the higher level of serum pepsinogen in group 0 females not being statistically significant. The higher serum-pepsinogen level in males is in keeping with previous work on serum pepsinogen (Mirsky et al., 1952; Goidsenhoven et al., 1958) though the degree of significance in this study is far greater and establishes the sex effect beyond doubt. The results are also in agreement with the recent work on the gastric parietal-cell mass (Marks and Shay, 1959). Cox (1952) estimated the average male stomach to contain a parietalcell population of 1.09 billion compared with a female one of 0.82 billion. The work of Ojha and Wood (1950) suggests that the female sex hormones have a depressant action on the gastric secretory mucosa. They gave repeated small doses of stilboestrol over two weeks to cats of both sexes, and showed a progressive reduction in histamine-stimulated acid output."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom