Causes of chronic bloating not associated with gas

Vins7

Could the constant bloating be due to a buildup of stool in the gut?
My intestine has become distended in recent years, I am thin, my fat percentage is normal, not very high, in fact I have been able to be underweight for a while.

The fact is that as a child and a teenager I have always had a very thin waist and intestine (with the same percentage of fat as now or even a little more) and for a few years I have had some kind of intestinal prolapse/distention despite being it.

They are not episodes of gas that the swelling descends after expelling them, the swelling is always there, as if my organs had descended, in fact my farts do not sound when expelled and I think it is due to the same distension.

My digestive issues aren't terrible, it's seasonal and I'm starting to wonder if the bloating could be due to a buildup of stool in the gut or something like this.

Could someone with a similar experience help me? Could enemas and purges help the swelling go away after a few years?

gaze

eat a carrot or a bell pepper and look at your stool daily. count how many days it takes for the bell pepper pieces or carrot to show up in the stool. red bell pepper is the easiest to see, you can sauté it before so it doesn't cause too much gas. if you eat it and it takes a few days for it to show up, your transit time is pretty slow and there could be a build up

Could the constant bloating be due to a buildup of stool in the gut?
My intestine has become distended in recent years, I am thin, my fat percentage is normal, not very high, in fact I have been able to be underweight for a while.

The fact is that as a child and a teenager I have always had a very thin waist and intestine (with the same percentage of fat as now or even a little more) and for a few years I have had some kind of intestinal prolapse/distention despite being it.

They are not episodes of gas that the swelling descends after expelling them, the swelling is always there, as if my organs had descended, in fact my farts do not sound when expelled and I think it is due to the same distension.

My digestive issues aren't terrible, it's seasonal and I'm starting to wonder if the bloating could be due to a buildup of stool in the gut or something like this.

Could someone with a similar experience help me? Could enemas and purges help the swelling go away after a few years?
If it's SIBO or SIFO and the gas is being produced in the small intestine, then that can cause bloating without excessive farting. The gut can absorb the gases produced by bacteria or fungi.

How many bowel movements do you have per day?

OP
V

Vins7

O
If it's SIBO or SIFO and the gas is being produced in the small intestine, then that can cause bloating without excessive farting. The gut can absorb the gases produced by bacteria or fungi.

How many bowel movements do you have per day?
One or none.

I have done the lactitol breath test 2 times and it does not seem to show any kind of hydrogen or methane imbalance but I have chronic bloating, I am pregnant 24/7.

OP
V

Vins7

eat a carrot or a bell pepper and look at your stool daily. count how many days it takes for the bell pepper pieces or carrot to show up in the stool. red bell pepper is the easiest to see, you can sauté it before so it doesn't cause too much gas. if you eat it and it takes a few days for it to show up, your transit time is pretty slow and there could be a build up
Yes, I have done It in the past and I expelled the foods days after. I think that my Transit time is really slow, slower if I don't drink coffe or smoke.

So, this could be caused due to due to accumulation of feces?
It's difficult for me to think that somebpurges or enemas could fix the bloating issues that I have had for last years.

I was also operated on for appendicitis and had helicobacter pylori in about 2016.
To date, tests have been negative for helicobacter pylori.

O

One or none.

I have done the lactitol breath test 2 times and it does not seem to show any kind of hydrogen or methane imbalance but I have chronic bloating, I am pregnant 24/7.
When you did that test, did you feel more bloated after ingesting the lactitol? I believe fungal overgrowth produces a lot of CO2 in the gut.

OP
V

Vins7

When you did that test, did you feel more bloated after ingesting the lactitol? I believe fungal overgrowth produces a lot of CO2 in the gut.
I could not realize it because I am always distended, it seems that I have a considerable problem of intestinal flora or something like that but I do not know how to deal with it because when all the negative medical tests come out (sibo, PCR parasites, yeast in feces, antibodies to gluten) the doctors they do not help me and the tests do not show the type of dysbiosis or overgrowth that has occurred.

The only medical test that showed anything was several gastroscopies that revealed inflammation in the duodenum and in one of them flattening of the villi.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals