Caucusses Rigged Already?

thomas00

I am amazed anybody is willing to trust any kind of electronic voting or counting method.

I heard a commentator say that now the democratic party have shown themselves to be incompetent in organizing a caucus it gives Republicans the perfect argument against government being more involved in certain matters like healthcare, which is obviously Sanders' star policy.

Seeing the hysteria from corporate democrats towards Bernie surging in polls over the last year, it would not surprise me if the Iowa mayhem was by design. If you are a corporate democrat your first duty is to protect big capital/establishment politics at all costs. Obama made sure the DNC chair was somebody who wasn't aligned with Sanders and has said he will speak out to stop him from getting the nomination.

Sanders inevitable denial of the nomination by more dirty tricks will obviously be the end of any faith in the democratic system that many dem voters had so maybe mass strike action will make a comeback and elections can become a non-event instead of the ridiculous, tacky, vacuous, 2 year long, multi-billion dollar TV drama the world has to be subjected to.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom