Catholicism as the great whore of Revelation 17 and present-day Baal worship

yerrag

Muhammad himself taught his followers to convert people by force. Jesus did not. The Roman Catholic church has practiced force conversion throughout its history. The Roman Catholic church was basically created in 325 at the First Ecumenical Council in Nicaea. The Emperor Constantine, who still had not converted to Christianity, for some reason was presiding over said council. Just five years later he would erect the Column of Constantine, a giant idol of himself depicted in as Apollo with rays of light coming from his face. It remained standing in Constantinople (Istanbul) for almost 700 years. Constantine was never Christian, and the RCC was never Christian either.
Name one religion that wasn't made to justify conquest.

A high priest needs obedient followers. No need to incite fear by force. Fear will make them follow. Fear of hell. Dogs are trained this way as well.

Machiavelli knows this.

Jesus Christ talks Love. God is Love.

Do not be ruled by fear, be guided by love. You don't need a religion to love.

mariantos

Beautiful, even if it is at the macro level and their affiliated subgroups are not displayed, the image is extremely well represented.Even if the Jesuits were expelled from different countries, empires or kingdoms, they were not stopped by it, on the contrary, they consolidated their position as world leaders even better. In America they were welcomed with open arms and slowly but surely began to expand their domination, they gradually brought the small states, but also the big ones: (Russia-1917, China-1949), under their feet, through countless coups . Remember they have a general, so they are an army and not a weak one, unfortunately. There are no people who they cannot reach, if they intend to eliminate someone, then that person is as if liquidated. They have infiltrated any state religion, they are also behind the education system everywhere, the food industry, music, fashion houses, etc.They are extremely dangerous and intelligent in their wickedness.

yerrag

Beautiful, even if it is at the macro level and their affiliated subgroups are not displayed, the image is extremely well represented.Even if the Jesuits were expelled from different countries, empires or kingdoms, they were not stopped by it, on the contrary, they consolidated their position as world leaders even better. In America they were welcomed with open arms and slowly but surely began to expand their domination, they gradually brought the small states, but also the big ones: (Russia-1917, China-1949), under their feet, through countless coups . Remember they have a general, so they are an army and not a weak one, unfortunately. There are no people who they cannot reach, if they intend to eliminate someone, then that person is as if liquidated. They have infiltrated any state religion, they are also behind the education system everywhere, the food industry, music, fashion houses, etc.They are extremely dangerous and intelligent in their wickedness.
I don't see the Vatican as the most evil, but second only to the invisible stateless Zionist brotherhood. He is in denial about Zion being at the top of the totem pole. He still talks about the Jews as victims, much in line with Zionist thought and propaganda.

The main reason I cannot defend the Vatican is that its hospital networks cooperate with big pharma in murdering people while nuns pray over them. This cooperation continues in the current COVID plandemic. It is a cooperator in great evil. It cannot but be but an accomplice of the Zionists though. The Zionists are the top of the food chain. The Vatican merely brainwashes with religion, but Zionists control money, our thoughts beyond religion thru media and Hollywood, and dictate to us our perceptions of who is the villain and who is the hero in any conflict. Vatican controls what we fear in the afterlife, Zion controls what we fear in this life. Our present needs and fears dictate our decisions and actions, and Zion uses this to control us.

Not everyone is Catholic, but everyone is brainwashed by Zion except for the few of us who are not lemmings.

Maxwell certainly twists some facts, giving the impression the banks are controlled by the members of the Knights of Malta. Zionist certainly know how to deflect criticism and project their evil into others. They cannot explain that one can't be an emperor and yet be persecuted, so they have to make others think they aren't the "emperor" so they can always be the persecuted so that the fiction of anti-semitism can be sold as non-fiction.

Do you agree with Maxwell that Jews are still a persecuted class?

Last edited:

mariantos

I don't think you can really say what Muhammad or Jesus or anyone else said thousands of years ago as it would involve putting extreme amounts of trust in random people you don't know and assuming that something that's been transmitted or repeated thousands of times is exactly the same as it originally was. Theres hundreds of millions, probably billions of both Muslims and Christians, many whom claim to be very devout, who claim its not the case and then some extremists do believe in forceful conversion. IIrc, Jesus left Earth early, he didn't complete the mission, and there's all kinds of apocalyptic predictions where Jesus will return to Earth and exterminate non believers. This is just one of those things where people will go by their personal biases and tend to pick sides/make things up about the other side to try to make the other look as bad as possible. It happens with people of different races, different religions, political views, genders, career paths, sexual orientation, age, etc.
Jesus Christ has successfully accomplished his mission. His mission was decided before the world was created.
Jesus fulfilled His role as Savior through His voluntary sacrifice and resurrection. Without Him, we would be lost in our sins, physical but also spiritual death.

For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.
Luke 19:10

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
John 10:10‭-‬11

Ignore the apocalyptic predictions made by anyone. In the Word of God you will find what you need.

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
Matthew 7:7‭-‬11

As for judgment, I think you misinterpreted things or did not read God's Word. Jesus Christ will not exterminate unbelievers. We will all be judged by our actions, our deeds.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
Hebrews 9:27

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
Hebrews 10:26‭-‬27

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:1‭-‬5

I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day. For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
John 12:46‭-‬50

Whoever has been given a lot will be asked a lot. Therefore, the Jews are the first to be blessed and the first to be judged. No man is saved by race, inheritance, or outward form of his religion. God does not look at these things. He looks at the heart and what it pours into it in everyday life.

In the judgment hall of the Kingdom of God all will be gathered before the righteous judge, and all will be guilty of a capital sin. However, some will be acquitted and others convicted. The deepest reason for the separation is that one group was forgiven because of its identification with Christ by faith, the other group was not. You can say that a witness will be called to the courtroom to prove the reality of the faith or its absence. And that witness is our deeds and includes deeds of mind and body, attitudes and actions.

If you are referring to those who do not yet know the Lord Jesus Christ, then consider this.

Blessed are the poor in spirit: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:3

I and those who know about the Word of the Lord, more recently you, we have no excuse!

PopRBop

You can also leave.
Ya know. Between you and the OP, and the flood of non-peaty crap posts flooding this forum the last year or so... YES. I will leave.

Thank goodness there are other ways to find the knowledge and wisdom of real peaty posters such Haidut, Hans and a few others.

Ras

Ya know. Between you and the OP, and the flood of non-peaty crap posts flooding this forum the last year or so... YES. I will leave.

Thank goodness there are other ways to find the knowledge and wisdom of real peaty posters such Haidut, Hans and a few others.
I don't understand your problem. You go into the bathroom and complain about the smell.

mariantos

I don't see the Vatican as the most evil, but second only to the invisible stateless Zionist brotherhood. He is in denial about Zion being at the top of the totem pole. He still talks about the Jews as victims, much in line with Zionist thought and propaganda.

The main reason I cannot defend the Vatican is that its hospital networks cooperate with big pharma in murdering people with nuns pray over them. This cooperation continues in the current COVID plandemic. It is a cooperator in great evil. It cannot but be but an accomplice of the Zionists though. The Zionists are the top of the food chain. The Vatican merely brainwashes with religion, but Zionists control money, our thoughts beyond religion thru media and Hollywood, and dictate to us our perceptions of who is the villain and who is the hero in any conflict. Vatican controls what we fear in the afterlife, Zion controls what we fear in this life. Our present needs and fears dictate our decisions and actions, and Zion uses this to control us.

Not everyone is Catholic, but everyone is brainwashed by Zion except for the few of us who are not lemmings.

Maxwell certainly twists some facts, giving the impression the banks are controlled by the members of the Knights of Malta. Zionist certainly know how to deflect criticism and project their evil into others. They cannot explain that one can't be an emperor and yet be persecuted, so they have to make others think they aren't the "emperor" so they can always be the persecuted so that the fiction of anti-semitism can be sold as non-fiction.

Do you agree with Maxwell that Jews are still a persecuted class?
Very interesting remarks you made.

Agreeing with the truth you told about the criminal medical system, which suddenly kills poor people who get sick and end up wanting to recover, they end up in hospital beds, where they should feel safe, theoretically, where they should be healed. Practically, however, they are systematically liquidated by various medical substances, thus helping to achieve the purpose proposed by the puppeteers. Crimes in hospitals have spread, at least in Europe, I am not well informed about the situation in America, although I think it is no different, as a desperate need to support the goals and amplify the effects of the biological virus attack that we all know well. Hippocratic oath is history!

I was writing about subgroups. The Knights of Malta are a subgroup of the puppeteers. I like to call the big sharks like that, because they are hidden in the shadows, we don't know anything concrete about them yet . We are informed by or through misinformation, the little fishes are given to us on the tray, in such a way as to be distracted from the main actors.

You wondered if the Vatican wants to look like the good shepherd, but is it really the wolf dressed as a lamb, opposite the position they have taken towards the Jews?

As for Maxwell, I haven't studied him yet, so I don't want to talk ignorantly. Instead, my opinion is that they have been, are still being persecuted and will be until the end. There are a few that are trying to exterminate true Jews. I don't know why yet also I don't know of any ethnic group that has been more hated and persecuted than they have been since the beginning of time. They are still hated today.

mariantos

Why should the forum focus only on physical health and not on another order, type of health?
I don't think you have good reason to be upset. But let's say that you are really seriously affected by certain topics, which you consider useless or non-RP, then be wise and when you see that the title of the topic does not seem to be related to the teachings of Ray Peat, then avoid it. Don't be disappointed, there are so many beautiful things you can do during that time. That's how you do yourself a favor.
Peace!

yerrag

Very interesting remarks you made.

Agreeing with the truth you told about the criminal medical system, which suddenly kills poor people who get sick and end up wanting to recover, they end up in hospital beds, where they should feel safe, theoretically, where they should be healed. Practically, however, they are systematically liquidated by various medical substances, thus helping to achieve the purpose proposed by the puppeteers. Crimes in hospitals have spread, at least in Europe, I am not well informed about the situation in America, although I think it is no different, as a desperate need to support the goals and amplify the effects of the biological virus attack that we all know well. Hippocratic oath is history!

I was writing about subgroups. The Knights of Malta are a subgroup of the puppeteers. I like to call the big sharks like that, because they are hidden in the shadows, we don't know anything concrete about them yet . We are informed by or through misinformation, the little fishes are given to us on the tray, in such a way as to be distracted from the main actors.

You wondered if the Vatican wants to look like the good shepherd, but is it really the wolf dressed as a lamb, opposite the position they have taken towards the Jews?

As for Maxwell, I haven't studied him yet, so I don't want to talk ignorantly. Instead, my opinion is that they have been, are still being persecuted and will be until the end. There are a few that are trying to exterminate true Jews. I don't know why yet also I don't know of any ethnic group that has been more hated and persecuted than they have been since the beginning of time. They are still hated today.
There are many tribes (for lack of a better word, as nation is too broad) that are persecuted. In Japan the Ainu. In Europe the gypsies. But they have no clout nor riches. They are not the face of a persecuted tribe. The face is that of a Jew, as a result of the horrible, horrible Holocaust, courtesy of the media amplification of their victimhood. Nearing eight decades since that war, other tribes that suffered genocide in that war are forgotten. Two decades into the new century, the wound on the Jews is still fresh, oozing with pus. In Western Europe and in the western outpost in the new world, Jewish groups cry of anti-semitism whenever one of their own is criticized for wrongdoings that other tribes would not cry over. Jews aren't the only tribe with tribal associations. Chinese do. Indians do. But they never cry anti-Chinese or anti-indianism. I wonder why this is. Perhaps there is a big element of positive reinforcement like crying mama when a child is berated. Or perhaps it's because rich and influential Zionists are really running the tribal associations, and they are using their influence to manage outcomes in national and world affairs.

One may say it's because the Holocaust was the worst ever. But more Russians died at the hands of Bolsheviks, who are Jews. Shouldn't the Russians be the one tribe more worthy of crying anti-Russianism? 66 million Russians vs 6 million Jews would be a widely-known statistic if only Russians controlled the worldwide media narrative.

So all the Zionists really have a valid claim to is the past, before they jumped from one host to another, from Spain to England, and succeeded in being a successful parasite in England. They defeated the Spanish armada, and became the next empire. They went on to control the empire behind the scenes, instigated both World War I and World War II, and got their piece of land. But their parasitic nature has become endemic to them. In the process, they secured Russia but remained the hidden force behind communism. Meanwhile, the word is that Jews are still persecuted there, and many left to the new land they secured. The infestation spread, and the US was next. Never mind Canada. New Zealand, and Australia - they owe allegiance to the queen, and the queen owes allegiance to her masters. 2021, of the year of our Lord, was when the Zionists formally secured the United States.

Still, this year, anti-semitism is the most powerful victimhood that drives the world. It has another proxy: racism to extend the brand to cover blacks, and on-going is the further extension of the brand to anti-Asian. Its vassals to take over Asia and Africa are now being groomed.

What remains true though is the real anti-semitism. Where ordinary Jews have their identity usurped by Zionists and used as real expendable victims in the Holocaust, and their being used as pawns by the Zionists in the current cycle. The next use of them would be another Holocaust, where Zionists would broadcast their victimization to new heights. The tribes and children of Jesse have to join hands with other tribes, all gentiles - to put an end to all this.

Who are the Zionists? Are they really Jewish? Or are they chameleons, or maybe lizards, that saw in the Jewish people the perfect tool for conquest? Is the Zionist brotherhood not really Jewish, but a convenient amalgamation of evil from every tribe known to man? Are there black Zionists? Are there Asian Zionist? Are there Buddhist and Sikh Zionists.

Heaven forbid that the infestation spreads further.

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
That thing about the whore of Babylon has been around for a while. I don't like conflict, but I have one scripture that I would like to share, just because I love my church. It is from Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ also loved the church, and delivered Himself up for it: that He might sanctify it, cleansing it by the laver of water in the word of life: That He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy, and without blemish." See, the teachings of Christ are unchanged, and they are still pure and good. There have been bad people sometimes in the church, doing bad things, but their actions don't hurt the church herself. That makes sense to me, and I am not as clever as most of the folks around here.

I am a convert, my parents were nudists. I was raised in Buddhist school. Psychologists recommended I be hospitalized for depression when I was eight years old. My philosophy was so empty. I took it hard, feeling how much suffering we have in life, and no amount of having "fun" seemed to make life worth the struggle. Why suffer if there is no reason in the end? I remained depressed until one day when I was 15 I decided to ask God (if He exists) to show me how He wants to be worshipped. The answer I got was that instantly He scooped up my soul and held it like a baby, that's what it felt like. I was being held and loved unconditionally. I tried to tell Him I am not worth loving, but He wouldn't even let me finish the thought. Basically, my worthiness or unworthiness didn't matter, He just loved me.

After that my life kind of bumbled along basically like before only minus the depression. Then circumstances led to me ending up among Catholics, and realizing that they are not the monsters you see in the movies. They are just imperfect people trying to do the best they can according to their best understanding. A lot of my ideas about their beliefs were wrong, too. They don't worship Mary or the saints, they ask them for their prayers. Stuff like that. It turns out that this is the church Christ was establishing in the Bible when he chose 12 apostles and gave them the power to consecrate the Eucharist, and they passed that power down, and that is how all priests have the power to consecrate, it comes from the apostles. There is no weird secret sun-demon stuff going on.

So anyways, I just wanted to say something positive about my church to offset some of the negative things being said. For some reason often people who would never talk crap about other religions like Buddhism or Judaism or Native American beliefs still enjoy talking crap about Christianity. The thing is, it probably isn't a good idea to talk crap about it on the off chance that maybe it is true after all. You could have some 'splainin to do! OK, well I am not going to come back to this thread because I don't want to read anymore blasphemous stuff. God bless you. Love, Sugartits.
Very well said and thank you for sharing your conversion story.

As a fellow Catholic is nice to hear someone on this thread defend the Church rather than just bad mouth it all the time.

God bless

Last edited:

mariantos

There are many tribes (for lack of a better word, as nation is too broad) that are persecuted. In Japan the Ainu. In Europe the gypsies. But they have no clout nor riches. They are not the face of a persecuted tribe. The face is that of a Jew, as a result of the horrible, horrible Holocaust, courtesy of the media amplification of their victimhood. Nearing eight decades since that war, other tribes that suffered genocide in that war are forgotten. Two decades into the new century, the wound on the Jews is still fresh, oozing with pus. In Western Europe and in the western outpost in the new world, Jewish groups cry of anti-semitism whenever one of their own is criticized for wrongdoings that other tribes would not cry over. Jews aren't the only tribe with tribal associations. Chinese do. Indians do. But they never cry anti-Chinese or anti-indianism. I wonder why this is. Perhaps there is a big element of positive reinforcement like crying mama when a child is berated. Or perhaps it's because rich and influential Zionists are really running the tribal associations, and they are using their influence to manage outcomes in national and world affairs.

One may say it's because the Holocaust was the worst ever. But more Russians died at the hands of Bolsheviks, who are Jews. Shouldn't the Russians be the one tribe more worthy of crying anti-Russianism? 66 million Russians vs 6 million Jews would be a widely-known statistic if only Russians controlled the worldwide media narrative.

So all the Zionists really have a valid claim to is the past, before they jumped from one host to another, from Spain to England, and succeeded in being a successful parasite in England. They defeated the Spanish armada, and became the next empire. They went on to control the empire behind the scenes, instigated both World War I and World War II, and got their piece of land. But their parasitic nature has become endemic to them. In the process, they secured Russia but remained the hidden force behind communism. Meanwhile, the word is that Jews are still persecuted there, and many left to the new land they secured. The infestation spread, and the US was next. Never mind Canada. New Zealand, and Australia - they owe allegiance to the queen, and the queen owes allegiance to her masters. 2021, of the year of our Lord, was when the Zionists formally secured the United States.

Still, this year, anti-semitism is the most powerful victimhood that drives the world. It has another proxy: racism to extend the brand to cover blacks, and on-going is the further extension of the brand to anti-Asian. Its vassals to take over Asia and Africa are now being groomed.

What remains true though is the real anti-semitism. Where ordinary Jews have their identity usurped by Zionists and used as real expendable victims in the Holocaust, and their being used as pawns by the Zionists in the current cycle. The next use of them would be another Holocaust, where Zionists would broadcast their victimization to new heights. The tribes and children of Jesse have to join hands with other tribes, all gentiles - to put an end to all this.

Who are the Zionists? Are they really Jewish? Or are they chameleons, or maybe lizards, that saw in the Jewish people the perfect tool for conquest? Is the Zionist brotherhood not really Jewish, but a convenient amalgamation of evil from every tribe known to man? Are there black Zionists? Are there Asian Zionist? Are there Buddhist and Sikh Zionists.

Heaven forbid that the infestation spreads further.
Agree with you, there are many groups that have been and are still persecuted in the world unfortunately.

As for the gypsies. I was born in a country that has quite a lot of gypsies. I grew up more on the street, I have gypsy acquaintances, I know their lifestyle extraordinarily well.They only go to school until they are no longer receive that financial aid. From an early age, they are taught to steal, intimidate and beat others. They get married according to their laws, they buy the girl, that is, from a very young age and around 14-15 years old, they already have a child or two. They do not want to work in any way, to adapt to the rules of the society in which they live.There are a few exceptions, of course, very few of them are people of great value, not even 10%, people that adapt to the social environment.The rest go to European countries and steal from their pockets, sell phone replicas, chinese things to the citizens of the countries in question, take women into prostitution, sell drugs, etc. Also they are doing this kind of "business" in the main country, but the profits are not the same. Men in particular.
Women prefer to stay home on social assistance or to deceive naive and suffering people, who use their services of "witchcraft" or "guessing the future" games and tricks. They have a lot of money, they have palaces, castles, not houses. They are full of gold, they drive cars worth hundreds of thousands and millions of euros.
They are not persecuted at all, believe me, on the contrary, the laws are made in such a way as to give them protection.

As for your questions. I am not the most suitable person to answer them, because I do not have enough information, correct information, to be more precise.

I strongly believe that those are behind many miseries in the world.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Revelation 3:9

We will surely find out the truth at the right time.

Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.
Matthew 10:26

yerrag

As for the gypsies. I was born in a country that has quite a lot of gypsies. I grew up more on the street, I have gypsy acquaintances, I know their lifestyle extraordinarily well.They only go to school until they are no longer receive that financial aid. From an early age, they are taught to steal, intimidate and beat others. They get married according to their laws, they buy the girl, that is, from a very young age and around 14-15 years old, they already have a child or two. They do not want to work in any way, to adapt to the rules of the society in which they live.There are a few exceptions, of course, very few of them are people of great value, not even 10%, people that adapt to the social environment.The rest go to European countries and steal from their pockets, sell phone replicas, chinese things to the citizens of the countries in question, take women into prostitution, sell drugs, etc. Also they are doing this kind of "business" in the main country, but the profits are not the same. Men in particular.
Women prefer to stay home on social assistance or to deceive naive and suffering people, who use their services of "witchcraft" or "guessing the future" games and tricks. They have a lot of money, they have palaces, castles, not houses. They are full of gold, they drive cars worth hundreds of thousands and millions of euros.
They are not persecuted at all, believe me, on the contrary, the laws are made in such a way as to give them protection.
Interesting. What is their history to because this way? Were they brought in as slaves from somewhere? Hard to believe they as a whole have lots of money to be able to lives in palaces. Maybe a small minority do. That doesn't make them any different from any persecuted class. From among them would be those in a leadership position, and it's these leaders that own castles and expensive cars. If I hadn't known you were describing gypsies, I would have thought these are black Americans you are describing.

But why are gypsies not raising the GLM (Gypsy Lives Matter) banner and marching, and why aren't Zionists supporting this cause? If they'e doing a lot of criminality, why aren't they making loud noises of police discrimination and brutality and discrimination? Basketball stars and rap singers don't come from their ranks, but fortune tellers and circus acts. Is it because there are also blacks in these countries and the Zionists can only propagandize on limited channels (the anti-semitic channel and the anti-black channel) and also it's easier for people to see black from white, and gypsies aren't exactly black?

But granting if gypsies aren't persecuted, it would still not stop them from using racism as an amulet. Why can Zionist Jews do that and gypsies can't? Isn't it because gypsies engage only in petty thefts that are not considered felony, while Zionist Jews engage in big-time heists that are chronic in nature? And isn't it because gypsies get caught and Zionist Jews don't? And which group never fails to get presidential pardons- for murder, for being a traitor, and for being an economic saboteur? You guessed it. All these mean one thing - gypsies don't and Zionist Jews do have a war chest to market their destitute state of being victims of racism. And so the story of the Holocaust gets recycled ad nauseum to remind people to not ever criticize any Zionist Jew racketeer lest this would lead to another genocide of Jews of epic proportions? Pity the ordinary Jews who worked hard and saved and yet get caught up in the stereotype of a Zionist, and in a genocide they are the ones used as an exhibit by Zionists to cry racism with every breath they take.

As for your questions. I am not the most suitable person to answer them, because I do not have enough information, correct information, to be more precise.

I strongly believe that those are behind many miseries in the world.
Yes. It is unfortunate that the diaspora that lives true to what Jesus says-

- the last shall be first

-the stone the builders rejected become the cornerstone

Ironic. The tribe denied kingship in all the lands they settle on by virtue of their tribal identity becomes for this reason the tribe entrusted by the kings , much like a eunuch is entrusted with the protection of a queen. When all the kings employ Jews as their adviser, because they are sharp-minded and useful and provide good counsel, this becomes a network of little kings holding informal power by virtue of having information privy only to kings. Over time, this becomes on its own the power center. The best intelligence - the forerunner of the Mossad. This intelligence network would shape the downfall of empires, and ceding to the rise of another empire of their choosing. This intelligence likely shaped the defeat of the superior Spanish Armada at the hands of the weaker English fleet, and from this the transfer of power from an empire to another came about as Spain sank and England rose.

Spain, controlled really by kings of German descent, knew how power hungry the Zionists were, and expelled them. But the Zionists had fled to England and their riches allowed them to marry the English aristocracy, and in no time the aristocracy was Jewish by descent and English by name. When England became the empire, the Zionists got their first promised land in a long while.

Russia was next. Then Palestine. Then Germany. Then the United States.

Of course the British Commonwealth has its vassal states in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, to name a noteworthy few.

How about the other states in Russia's Confederation of "Independent" States?

And I don't even know if the base of the Rothschilds is taken, France, and if Italy is. Probably so if the Zionist organizations in a country can wag its head from the tail.

And so that is the answer to the question I posed about how the persecuted can be himself the Emperor. The last shall be first, as Jesus so points outl

p.s. Incidentally, it was by a similar mechanism that Armenians, Christians, grew their influence in the Ottoman Empire. The rulers feared that a strong general would usurp power, and so had Armenian boys raised to be their bodyguards and generals, knowing Christians would never take over as a caliph.

Last edited:

mariantos

Interesting. What is their history to because this way? Were they brought in as slaves from somewhere? Hard to believe they as a whole have lots of money to be able to lives in palaces. Maybe a small minority do. That doesn't make them any different from any persecuted class. From among them would be those in a leadership position, and it's these leaders that own castles and expensive cars. If I hadn't known you were describing gypsies, I would have thought these are black Americans you are describing.

But why are gypsies not raising the GLM (Gypsy Lives Matter) banner and marching, and why aren't Zionists supporting this cause? If they'e doing a lot of criminality, why aren't they making loud noises of police discrimination and brutality and discrimination? Basketball stars and rap singers don't come from their ranks, but fortune tellers and circus acts. Is it because there are also blacks in these countries and the Zionists can only propagandize on limited channels (the anti-semitic channel and the anti-black channel) and also it's easier for people to see black from white, and gypsies aren't exactly black?

But granting if gypsies aren't persecuted, it would still not stop them from using racism as an amulet. Why can Zionist Jews do that and gypsies can't? Isn't it because gypsies engage only in petty thefts that are not considered felony, while Zionist Jews engage in big-time heists that are chronic in nature? And isn't it because gypsies get caught and Zionist Jews don't? And which group never fails to get presidential pardons- for murder, for being a traitor, and for being an economic saboteur? You guessed it. All these mean one thing - gypsies don't and Zionist Jews do have a war chest to market their destitute state of being victims of racism. And so the story of the Holocaust gets recycled ad nauseum to remind people to not ever criticize any Zionist Jew racketeer lest this would lead to another genocide of Jews of epic proportions? Pity the ordinary Jews who worked hard and saved and yet get caught up in the stereotype of a Zionist, and in a genocide they are the ones used as an exhibit by Zionists to cry racism with every breath they take.

Yes. It is unfortunate that the diaspora that lives true to what Jesus says-

- the last shall be first

-the stone the builders rejected become the cornerstone

Ironic. The tribe denied kingship in all the lands they settle on by virtue of their tribal identity becomes for this reason the tribe entrusted by the kings , much like a eunuch is entrusted with the protection of a queen. When all the kings employ Jews as their adviser, because they are sharp-minded and useful and provide good counsel, this becomes a network of little kings holding informal power by virtue of having information privy only to kings. Over time, this becomes on its own the power center. The best intelligence - the forerunner of the Mossad. This intelligence network would shape the downfall of empires, and ceding to the rise of another empire of their choosing. This intelligence likely shaped the defeat of the superior Spanish Armada at the hands of the weaker English fleet, and from this the transfer of power from an empire to another came about as Spain sank and England rose.

Spain, controlled really by kings of German descent, knew how power hungry the Zionists were, and expelled them. But the Zionists had fled to England and their riches allowed them to marry the English aristocracy, and in no time the aristocracy was Jewish by descent and English by name. When England became the empire, the Zionists got their first promised land in a long while.

Russia was next. Then Palestine. Then Germany. Then the United States.

Of course the British Commonwealth has its vassal states in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, to name a noteworthy few.

How about the other states in Russia's Confederation of "Independent" States?

And I don't even know if the base of the Rothschilds is taken, France, and if Italy is. Probably so if the Zionist organizations in a country can wag its head from the tail.

And so that is the answer to the question I posed about how the persecuted can be himself the Emperor. The last shall be first, as Jesus so points outl

p.s. Incidentally, it was by a similar mechanism that Armenians, Christians, grew their influence in the Ottoman Empire. The rulers feared that a strong general would usurp power, and so had Armenian boys raised to be their bodyguards and generals, knowing Christians would never take over as a caliph.
The analogy with black Americans is funny, but not wrong.

There are whole villages where they are predominant and you can clearly see the opulence that is displayed, through palaces, cars, properties, etc.

There are sources that claim that they have Indian roots, but also many that claim to be derived from the ancient Egyptians, mythological studies mention traditions according to which the gypsies are egyptians, descendants of Pharaoh's army or as descendants of the biblical Ham.

There are hypotheses that state that they came with the tartars, but also with the pechenegs and cumans, but the "Dark Middle Ages" offer quite a few testimonies about its inhabitants in the states with a rather significant minority of gypsies, a similar situation being registered in the rest of Europe.

A testimony, but not sufficiently well verified, belongs to J.P. Ludwig, who found out from a chronicle ("Bohemian Chronicle", it seems) about the gypsies in Bela IV's armies around 1250, but documentaries are first mentioned in Serbia in 1348, so they were part of the invading armies, also the gypsy slaves had a gypsy voivode, who later offered them for sale to the boyars of the country or region in which they were.The name and presence in their language of several Greek words show their arrival route from the Balkans to the Roman countries. In fact, the name they give themselves "romi" is a consequence of their longer residence in the Byzantine Empire, which had become "romeu". There are several theories about the origins of gypsies.

The chancellery documents mention the gypsies, monastic or boyar slaves, who worked in agriculture and were called "field gypsies" . L.P. Baltasar von Campenhausen, in 1787, remembers the spoonful gypsies, not many, who lived in villages and engaged in agriculture.
A division into categories of trades is also made by L. Spallanzani, who describes the years 1785: the gypsies who lived in slums and were blacksmiths and fiddlers, those who lived in tents and did small things and the nomads, called "egyptian gypsies" and who they were thieves.
B. Haquet, makes a division of the gypsies according to the owner, otherwise judicious: princely gypsies, boyar gypsies, monastery gypsies, he sees them as lazy, working only when the need arises and their work consists in processing copper, iron, noble metals, the poor made spoons, baskets,going from house to house begging, which is still happening in Europe today, I forgot to mention this, among the things they are doing , in my previous message.

I do not dispute that there were no boyars who behaved badly with them, I am sure they were, but I also know that some boyars behaved badly with other ethnic groups, not only with the gypsies. There were also cases in which gypsies from other places offered themselves as slaves to boyars or monasteries for a better life.

They complain about discrimination, but most of them perceive the native inhabitants of the country as: suckers, filthy, stupid because they work and have low salaries, etc.

I do not contradict you in the face of statements about the sabotage of empires, in favor of consolidating the power of interest groups.

yerrag

The analogy with black Americans is funny, but not wrong.

There are whole villages where they are predominant and you can clearly see the opulence that is displayed, through palaces, cars, properties, etc.

There are sources that claim that they have Indian roots, but also many that claim to be derived from the ancient Egyptians, mythological studies mention traditions according to which the gypsies are egyptians, descendants of Pharaoh's army or as descendants of the biblical Ham.

There are hypotheses that state that they came with the tartars, but also with the pechenegs and cumans, but the "Dark Middle Ages" offer quite a few testimonies about its inhabitants in the states with a rather significant minority of gypsies, a similar situation being registered in the rest of Europe.

A testimony, but not sufficiently well verified, belongs to J.P. Ludwig, who found out from a chronicle ("Bohemian Chronicle", it seems) about the gypsies in Bela IV's armies around 1250, but documentaries are first mentioned in Serbia in 1348, so they were part of the invading armies, also the gypsy slaves had a gypsy voivode, who later offered them for sale to the boyars of the country or region in which they were.The name and presence in their language of several Greek words show their arrival route from the Balkans to the Roman countries. In fact, the name they give themselves "romi" is a consequence of their longer residence in the Byzantine Empire, which had become "romeu". There are several theories about the origins of gypsies.

The chancellery documents mention the gypsies, monastic or boyar slaves, who worked in agriculture and were called "field gypsies" . L.P. Baltasar von Campenhausen, in 1787, remembers the spoonful gypsies, not many, who lived in villages and engaged in agriculture.
A division into categories of trades is also made by L. Spallanzani, who describes the years 1785: the gypsies who lived in slums and were blacksmiths and fiddlers, those who lived in tents and did small things and the nomads, called "egyptian gypsies" and who they were thieves.
B. Haquet, makes a division of the gypsies according to the owner, otherwise judicious: princely gypsies, boyar gypsies, monastery gypsies, he sees them as lazy, working only when the need arises and their work consists in processing copper, iron, noble metals, the poor made spoons, baskets,going from house to house begging, which is still happening in Europe today, I forgot to mention this, among the things they are doing , in my previous message.

I do not dispute that there were no boyars who behaved badly with them, I am sure they were, but I also know that some boyars behaved badly with other ethnic groups, not only with the gypsies. There were also cases in which gypsies from other places offered themselves as slaves to boyars or monasteries for a better life.

They complain about discrimination, but most of them perceive the native inhabitants of the country as: suckers, filthy, stupid because they work and have low salaries, etc.

I do not contradict you in the face of statements about the sabotage of empires, in favor of consolidating the power of interest groups.
Thank you for the history lesson on the gypsies. It is fascinating to read them. History is very interesting, as we don't really know to tell apart fiction from non-fiction, being history is marred by book burnings and by a lot of forgeries, and if the experts can lie about COVID and about recent elections, it sure is hard to trust the experts to authenticate artifacts. The difference between the lineage of royalty and commoners is that royalty have historians in their payroll.

The history of many peoples are steeped in myths and narratives. Did Siegfried really slay a dragon, for example. This boils down to us trusting the word of old texts on parchment to put pieces together. The Khazar Empire is not much heard of. But is it true that most of those who claim to be Jews are really Khazars? Maybe that's why that empire isn't heard of anymore. I still wonder about the provenance of the gypsies. Are they Khazars as well or cousins? At Unz, a writer asks whether the original inhabitants of Israel have been evicted by Khazars. Even more fantastic are accounts that the real Jews are black, and that Jesus is a black man. Even crazier are accounts that white men were albino mutations, and they were discriminated against and sent on exile by black Jews, and that the current Jews that are white in skin banished the real Jews to Africa.

Funny, is it mere coincidence that Zionist now support blacks against whites? Is it payback time for the Whites who sent black Jews into Africa, but also dispersed white Jews when their temple was destroyed? And who disappeared Carthage, a city of semites?

Can't we now use 23andme to verify ancestries, as to where people's ancestors originally came from? Can't this be used to tell the original Jews from pretender Jews? But then, can we really trust 23andme? For sure it won't do an honest appraisal and tell fake Jews to return Israel to the Palestinians if the genetic fingerprints say so?

Maybe it can also tell us if God's promise to Abraham that his descendants would outnumber the stars has already come true.

mariantos

Thank you for the history lesson on the gypsies. It is fascinating to read them. History is very interesting, as we don't really know to tell apart fiction from non-fiction, being history is marred by book burnings and by a lot of forgeries, and if the experts can lie about COVID and about recent elections, it sure is hard to trust the experts to authenticate artifacts. The difference between the lineage of royalty and commoners is that royalty have historians in their payroll.

The history of many peoples are steeped in myths and narratives. Did Siegfried really slay a dragon, for example. This boils down to us trusting the word of old texts on parchment to put pieces together. The Khazar Empire is not much heard of. But is it true that most of those who claim to be Jews are really Khazars? Maybe that's why that empire isn't heard of anymore. I still wonder about the provenance of the gypsies. Are they Khazars as well or cousins? At Unz, a writer asks whether the original inhabitants of Israel have been evicted by Khazars. Even more fantastic are accounts that the real Jews are black, and that Jesus is a black man. Even crazier are accounts that white men were albino mutations, and they were discriminated against and sent on exile by black Jews, and that the current Jews that are white in skin banished the real Jews to Africa.

Funny, is it mere coincidence that Zionist now support blacks against whites? Is it payback time for the Whites who sent black Jews into Africa, but also dispersed white Jews when their temple was destroyed? And who disappeared Carthage, a city of semites?

Can't we now use 23andme to verify ancestries, as to where people's ancestors originally came from? Can't this be used to tell the original Jews from pretender Jews? But then, can we really trust 23andme? For sure it won't do an honest appraisal and tell fake Jews to return Israel to the Palestinians if the genetic fingerprints say so?

Maybe it can also tell us if God's promise to Abraham that his descendants would outnumber the stars has already come true.
Yes, it is a great pity that we do not have access to much correct information.
I think the Vatican has enough, but who asks them for correct information, works of art, well-hidden mysteries or how much money they have?

Yes, the history of many, even entire nations is to be eradicated and subsequently mixed, intentionally with a lot of misinformation.
Before you know who you are and where you are going, you need to know where you come from and it is very difficult because they are working to suppress fair information.

As for the legends, I have the feeling that they contain truth. It's just that they were presented to look like fables to us, something that can't exist, SF etc. They do the same with horror movies, which they say are supernatural or paranormal.

There are enough movies in which the puppeteers present the truth and make predictions of what will happen based on their plans.

Interesting the miraculous dissolution of the Khazar empire. I didn't mention that, but now that you remember the khazars, gypsies use curses very often against themselves and others, curses, vows. Ex. "Let death eat you, let death **** you, let cancer eat you, let the devil rub you, let hell burn you, or let the devil give in you, that is, to come in if you do this or that, etc." I don't know what the connection might be between them and the Khazars, but there must be something. I knew that the Khazars were quite brutal, killing, raping and burning everything behind them, from the man and the woman to the little child.

Yes, I know about these theories. I certainly do not believe that Jesus Christ was as represented by the Vatican, also the infinite God was represented by an old man. Michelangelo would have done the world a great favor if he had put the brush aside and started to do something else.

There in that context, the large number of stars is symbolic of God's generosity from my point of view.

Missenger

Funny, is it mere coincidence that Zionist now support blacks against whites? Is it payback time for the Whites who sent black Jews into Africa, but also dispersed white Jews when their temple was destroyed?
The internet likes going on about jewish people seeing western whitey as amalekites or something like that so it's their sworn duty to see the eradication of them. Asians used to be considered honorary 'huwites' by the european merchants back in the 18th century until they limited trade so it doesn't seem like the amalekite label means much beyond "biggest fish to fry".

kyle

John 19:25-29

25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, “Woman, behold your son!” 27 Then He said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home.

So what are you supposed to take this to mean? It is just some expository dialogue included for no particular reason?

Dr. B

John 19:25-29​

25 Now there stood by the cross of Jesus His mother, and His mother’s sister, Mary the wife of Clopas, and Mary Magdalene. 26 When Jesus therefore saw His mother, and the disciple whom He loved standing by, He said to His mother, “Woman, behold your son!” 27 Then He said to the disciple, “Behold your mother!” And from that hour that disciple took her to his own home.

So what are you supposed to take this to mean? It is just some expository dialogue included for no particular reason?
whats it mean?

sugarisgreat

Jesus warned His people of three groups of Pharisees in Matthew 23 (KJV)
Call no man Rabbi (Judaism)
Call no man Father (Catholicism)
Call no man Master (Freemasonry)

These below links do an excellent job explaining what the Bible/History prove.
When this country was founded, almost everyone knew this.
But slowly and steadily, satan and evil men and seducers have waxed worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived.
Who do people think run seminaries, which are simply Pharisee training.

Revelations 6 (KJV)
White Horse: Going forth of the Gospel (in nations)
Red Horse: The gospel persecuted (grace vs. works)
Black Horse: Merchandising of the Gospel (we are at the tail end of this in this nation) and very tied to banking (let their table be a snare and a trap-Rom 11:9; Psa. 69:22-KJV)
Pale Horse: Death: war, famine, plagues (Covid? Vaccines?)

II Thessalonians 2

History of church hid in the wilderness in Revelation 12 (KJV) for 1,260 years, while Rome acted as a dictator in Europe and in other parts of the world.

Attachments

• antichrist-future-things-1985.pdf
    28.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

kyle

@Mr.Bollox
I want to know what those that reject the special veneration of Mary to explain why Jesus made a point of saying that and what was meant by it.

The topic of Maryology is a deep and broad subject. There is a lot of theology in it and direct scripture to consider.

But Im trying to ask on the grounds of sola scriptura, what they think it means if anything.

I think they will have a hard time saying it is meaningless or unimportant but also struggle to make any positive point of what it means.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals