Catholicism as the great whore of Revelation 17 and present-day Baal worship

yerrag

I want to marry a Catholic girl because they tend to be more traditional than Protestant girls, or so it seems, what to do
As traditional as Madonna?

mariantos

You say this but yet -

You're not Zionist but a man of God.

Wby do I find this hard to believe?

You speak like a man of peace. Yet you tell me to surrender. To Jesus. And yet you don't ask-

-What would Jesus do? Would he run the Zionist money changers (and mass murderers, and embezzlers, and racketeers) out of His temple? Would you call Him hateful for doing that?

You may not be an Israelite, and that is fine as there's really nothing wrong about being an Israelite, or in being a Jew.

But being a Zionist is.

You deny being one. But proof is in your words and actions. Not in entreaties to be passive towards the evil that they do.

Follow Jesus with his righteous anger, brother.

I am sure that Jesus Christ did not hate those people, but rather the way they acted. His anger was right motivated . In other words, he was angry for good reasons. Jesus anger was not born of small quarrels or personal insults against Him. There was no selfishness in the middle of His actions . His anger targeted sinful behavior and real injustice. When Jesus cleansed the Temple of money changers and animal dealers, he manifested strong emotions and anger (Matthew 21: 12-13, Mark 11: 15-18, John 2: 13-22). Jesus emotion was described as "zealous" for the House of God (John 2:17). His anger was pure and utterly justified because it was based on the concern for God's holiness and the worship of Him. Because those were at stake, Jesus took swift and decisive action.

Jesus also showed anger in the synagogue at Capernaum. When the Pharisees refused to answer Jesus questions, "[He turned] his eyes angrily upon them ... grieved at the hardening of their hearts." (Mark 3.5)
His anger had the right motivation again. Mark 3.5 says that His wrath was accompanied by sorrow because of the lack of faith of the Pharisees. Jesus anger flowed from his love for the Pharisees and concern for their spiritual condition. It had nothing to do with hatred or hostility.

You and I talked about hate for people. Don't take things out of context brother. I'm writing to you for the last time, I'm not a Zionist and I don't belong to any such group or subgroup. If that were the case, I would hate you, but I don't. Remember that our battle is not against the flesh and the blood, but against the principalities and the spirits of wickedness.

Ephesians 4:26
"Be angry and do not sin." Let not the sun go down upon your wrath.

I'm sorry I made you wait and for the long post. Take care of yourself!

Missenger

I am sure that Jesus Christ did not hate those people, but rather the way they acted.

I hate subhumans that preach empathy preaching psychosis as the merchant bank cartel steals everyone's land as collateral to terrorize citizens of said countries for the permanent future in wars within their own borders. If Jesus existed he'd kick your ****.

tac a wah

Thanks, TWOHANDSOMEDECK, good reading, good Truth, Personally, I think "Allister Begg" (Parkside Church, Cleveland, Oh) is a Preacher of the real TRUTH, also.

mariantos

As traditional as Madonna?
Our conversation friend wants a Catholic woman. Why do you make illusory recommendations?

I. If you refer to the singer Madonna, find out that she is actually a man and not a woman, that is, a transsexual. Also, in addition to the fact that she is not a woman, she is no longer a Catholic. Madonna was born and raised a Catholic but developed an interest in Kabbalah after being introduced to it by her friend, the comedian and actress Sandra Bernhard, in 1997.

Kabbalah, I don't want to talk about this, if you are interested, then you can inform yourself about that.

I was talking about lies in a post of mine, remember the lie in the Garden of Eden?

Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: for God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
Genesis 3: 1-5

The tactics of the evil one have not changed, they are the same and they work extraordinarily well. Nothing is new under the sun. Think that if in the beginning when Adam and Eve were so connected to God, they were deceived, imagine now when we are systematically removed from God, how much are we lied to and how many things are hidden from us.

Praise be to the Lord God for the revelations He makes to men. Here you can dear readers, and those who are a little interested in the things around you, see and analyze things from another perspective. This man who has previously worked on such cases, involving transgender people, has been banned on YT countless times under different names. Fortunately, there are a few people who have archived his work. I think that must be a topic or something about this kind of subject, unfortunately I am not very good at posting on the forums.

Below you can enjoy.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LEnDGRlzg6bR/

Also search and watch some of this kind of videos about transagenda here.

MrsAnonymous

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; And seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross , And their ears are dull of hearing, And their eyes they have closed; Lest at any time they should see with their eyes, And hear with their ears, And should understand with their heart, And should be converted, and I should heal them. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
Matthew 13:14‭-‬16

II. If you were referring to Mary, the mother of Christ the Lord, she was not a Catholic and it is not her fault because she came to be used intentionally by the antichrists of the past and the antichrist now in Rome and idolized, instead of the Lord God. I'm talking about the pope. Many people expect a future antichrist, but he is enthroned here today, another great deception.

Antichrist is translated from the combination of two ancient Greek words ἀντί + Χριστός (anti + Christos). In Greek, Χριστός means "anointed one" and the word Christ derives from it. "Ἀντί" means not only anti in the sense of "against" and "opposite of", but also "in place of".

This kind of idolatry dates back to the Egyptians and later in ancient Babylon, Semiramis and her son Nimrod are represented today in icons in the form of Mary and Christ. Fallen angels have always wanted to be idolized, under their various names or appearances.

If you somehow joked with those recommendations for our friend, I don't.

mariantos

I hate subhumans that preach empathy preaching psychosis as the merchant bank cartel steals everyone's land as collateral to terrorize citizens of said countries for the permanent future in wars within their own borders. If Jesus existed he'd kick your ****.
Thanks for the appreciation and for the free dose of malice. From the way you express yourself, it seems that the problem is also beyond you. If you have information about this kind of crime, then make it available, inform the world, fight in a way that is easily accessible to you. I am firmly convinced that the message you sent me does not hinder the ongoing actions of bank cartels.

Peace and love!

Gone Peating

Catholics don't really worship fallen angels, right? They ask them to pray for them to the one true God.

They ask their "saints" to pray for them.

They do essentially worship whoever happens to be Pope since his official total is Vicar of Christ, which means in place of Christ, which also means antichrist.

The idea of Papal infallibility is so obviously antichristian it's just ridiculous. It's one of hundreds of reasons the Roman Catholic church cannot be the same church Jesus Christ founded and delivered to the Apostles.

Gone Peating

Do you all think that the biblical story of the fight between Yahweh and Lucifer is just a rewriting of the Ugartitic Ba'al Cycle?: Baal Cycle - Wikipedia

And that the story of Noah is a rewriting of the Epic of Gilgamesh?: Epic of Gilgamesh - Wikipedia

It's just as likely, if not more likely, that the Hebrew scriptures are the accurate account of what happened, and all of the other accounts that bare similarities to it are corruptions of the true events.

There is no doubt in my mind that the global flood happened. Basically every culture in the world that can be traced back to that time has an account of it.

Sugartits

That thing about the whore of Babylon has been around for a while. I don't like conflict, but I have one scripture that I would like to share, just because I love my church. It is from Ephesians 5:25 "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ also loved the church, and delivered Himself up for it: that He might sanctify it, cleansing it by the laver of water in the word of life: That He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy, and without blemish." See, the teachings of Christ are unchanged, and they are still pure and good. There have been bad people sometimes in the church, doing bad things, but their actions don't hurt the church herself. That makes sense to me, and I am not as clever as most of the folks around here.

I am a convert, my parents were nudists. I was raised in Buddhist school. Psychologists recommended I be hospitalized for depression when I was eight years old. My philosophy was so empty. I took it hard, feeling how much suffering we have in life, and no amount of having "fun" seemed to make life worth the struggle. Why suffer if there is no reason in the end? I remained depressed until one day when I was 15 I decided to ask God (if He exists) to show me how He wants to be worshipped. The answer I got was that instantly He scooped up my soul and held it like a baby, that's what it felt like. I was being held and loved unconditionally. I tried to tell Him I am not worth loving, but He wouldn't even let me finish the thought. Basically, my worthiness or unworthiness didn't matter, He just loved me.

After that my life kind of bumbled along basically like before only minus the depression. Then circumstances led to me ending up among Catholics, and realizing that they are not the monsters you see in the movies. They are just imperfect people trying to do the best they can according to their best understanding. A lot of my ideas about their beliefs were wrong, too. They don't worship Mary or the saints, they ask them for their prayers. Stuff like that. It turns out that this is the church Christ was establishing in the Bible when he chose 12 apostles and gave them the power to consecrate the Eucharist, and they passed that power down, and that is how all priests have the power to consecrate, it comes from the apostles. There is no weird secret sun-demon stuff going on.

So anyways, I just wanted to say something positive about my church to offset some of the negative things being said. For some reason often people who would never talk crap about other religions like Buddhism or Judaism or Native American beliefs still enjoy talking crap about Christianity. The thing is, it probably isn't a good idea to talk crap about it on the off chance that maybe it is true after all. You could have some 'splainin to do! OK, well I am not going to come back to this thread because I don't want to read anymore blasphemous stuff. God bless you. Love, Sugartits.

yerrag

I am sure that Jesus Christ did not hate those people, but rather the way they acted. His anger was right motivated . In other words, he was angry for good reasons. Jesus anger was not born of small quarrels or personal insults against Him. There was no selfishness in the middle of His actions . His anger targeted sinful behavior and real injustice. When Jesus cleansed the Temple of money changers and animal dealers, he manifested strong emotions and anger (Matthew 21: 12-13, Mark 11: 15-18, John 2: 13-22). Jesus emotion was described as "zealous" for the House of God (John 2:17). His anger was pure and utterly justified because it was based on the concern for God's holiness and the worship of Him. Because those were at stake, Jesus took swift and decisive action.

Jesus also showed anger in the synagogue at Capernaum. When the Pharisees refused to answer Jesus questions, "[He turned] his eyes angrily upon them ... grieved at the hardening of their hearts." (Mark 3.5)
His anger had the right motivation again. Mark 3.5 says that His wrath was accompanied by sorrow because of the lack of faith of the Pharisees. Jesus anger flowed from his love for the Pharisees and concern for their spiritual condition. It had nothing to do with hatred or hostility.

You and I talked about hate for people. Don't take things out of context brother. I'm writing to you for the last time, I'm not a Zionist and I don't belong to any such group or subgroup. If that were the case, I would hate you, but I don't. Remember that our battle is not against the flesh and the blood, but against the principalities and the spirits of wickedness.

Ephesians 4:26
"Be angry and do not sin." Let not the sun go down upon your wrath.

I'm sorry I made you wait and for the long post. Take care of yourself!
Yes, don't hate the person, but hate the action.

Except that these are not persons. These are monstrosities. These are not creatures of God, but structures of man.

Zionism dates back to Babylon. An institution, a creed. A faith, if you will.

If you don't hate it, you surely cannot love it and embrace it.

So let's not make this about me and me being hateful. Nor about you and you being naive.

Let's call a spade a spade. And not put icing on a bitter cake.

A cancer has to be dealt with. And not be pampered and nurtured with misplaced love.

Be guided by love and not by fear. When you talk about being saved, aren't you acting more out of fear than out of love? For what has love got to do with being saved? A dog will die out of love for his master. A mother for her children. A spouse for the other. A friend for another. A neighbor for the neighborhood. A freedom fighter for his country.

But being saved is about turning your back. About running away. About turning a blind eye. More importantly, it is about the fear of being damned eternally - where there is gnashing of teeth in Gahenna.

Is being saved about just accepting Jesus and nothing more? Does it mean to not care about what happens around you? Your neighbors? Your countrymen? Your fellow men in distant shores? Humanity?

Your being ruled by fear makes you incapable of love. Your salvation becomes an impediment for you being able to do good.

Doing nothing is the virtue that the Zionists want of you. And for that, they have their way.

yerrag

Do you all think that the biblical story of the fight between Yahweh and Lucifer is just a rewriting of the Ugartitic Ba'al Cycle?: Baal Cycle - Wikipedia

And that the story of Noah is a rewriting of the Epic of Gilgamesh?: Epic of Gilgamesh - Wikipedia
Myths and legends are simple stories added up and interwoven into beliefs and faiths.

Humanity, being composed mostly of lemmings that can walk on two hind legs, are ever in need of high priests. Religion fills this void. Whether you are Catholic or Rapture Evangelical, it is still a religion. Even if you say you're secular or even atheistic, you still have your own high priests. The WHO has all the makings of a cathedral with its own pope.

meatbag

It's just as likely, if not more likely, that the Hebrew scriptures are the accurate account of what happened, and all of the other accounts that bare similarities to it are corruptions of the true events.

There is no doubt in my mind that the global flood happened. Basically every culture in the world that can be traced back to that time has an account of it.
How did you come to the conclusion that the stories of the Old Testament are true and the accounts of the Ba'al cycle are false?

AndrogenicJB

How did you come to the conclusion that the stories of the Old Testament are true and the accounts of the Ba'al cycle are false?
people like Frank Turek and other apologists answer your questions well, search up chrisitan defences to were the bible stories copied from other myths

mariantos

Yes, don't hate the person, but hate the action.

Except that these are not persons. These are monstrosities. These are not creatures of God, but structures of man.

Zionism dates back to Babylon. An institution, a creed. A faith, if you will.

If you don't hate it, you surely cannot love it and embrace it.

So let's not make this about me and me being hateful. Nor about you and you being naive.

Let's call a spade a spade. And not put icing on a bitter cake.

A cancer has to be dealt with. And not be pampered and nurtured with misplaced love.

Be guided by love and not by fear. When you talk about being saved, aren't you acting more out of fear than out of love? For what has love got to do with being saved? A dog will die out of love for his master. A mother for her children. A spouse for the other. A friend for another. A neighbor for the neighborhood. A freedom fighter for his country.

But being saved is about turning your back. About running away. About turning a blind eye. More importantly, it is about the fear of being damned eternally - where there is gnashing of teeth in Gahenna.

Is being saved about just accepting Jesus and nothing more? Does it mean to not care about what happens around you? Your neighbors? Your countrymen? Your fellow men in distant shores? Humanity?

Your being ruled by fear makes you incapable of love. Your salvation becomes an impediment for you being able to do good.

Doing nothing is the virtue that the Zionists want of you. And for that, they have their way.
From what I can see, I think from our conversation that you are an intelligent person, I wonder if your intelligence does not fuel your pride and implicitly, pride prevents you from clearly observing some aspects.

If someone runs to a rescue just for the fear of hell, then I do not know how saved that person is or which kind of salvation is that. Our beloved Savior, by his warnings, does not in any way desire to turn souls to Him through terror, but on the contrary, out of His enormous love, He desires us to entrust our souls by obedience due to love for Him. We must love Him because He first loved us!

To be saved does not mean turning your back on your neighbor, your countrymen etc. but on the contrary. You have a slightly erroneous perception of the term salvation. It is not all about the fear of being condemned to eternal fire, nor the mere acceptance of our Lord. It is much more than that this salvation, however the Holy Spirit will guide you, do not worry, also you do not need a priest or to be in any church to be saved, God saves you wherever you are, only to really want that. Remember what Jesus the Lord said to the man with an unclean spirit he had just saved. I repeat, being saved does not mean turning your back on your neighbor. You have the proof below.

And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him. Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee. And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.
Mark 5: 18-20

So Jesus wants us to tell others about this. This way we can save the others.

Agree with you that a cancer must be removed, it will get there, trust the Lord and lead the good fight of faith. He will fight for you.

Reward to no man evil for evil. Provide honest things in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Romans 12: 17-21

Below is an example to follow, from my point of view. Look at the difference between a man of God and other people who are obviously overwhelmed by the situation and have reacted more worldly. We both know that curses and any other angry words will not bring those poor souls back, unfortunately.

The Power of Forgiveness - Gary Ridgway - YouTube
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2_OOaP763k

I hate any action of the various groups, which aim to eradicate us, I believe that we must fight against them, by any means possible and accessible to each of us. But I don't hate them, because I would make their own game. These people possessed by evil entities, feed on our anger, feed on our fear and suffering, etc. I sincerely feel sorry for their souls. The methods of fighting are innumerable, personally, I consider the correct information of those around us, with true information, as one of the best methods for saving as many souls as possible!

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Hosea 4: 6

yerrag

First you intimate I am hateful. Now I am filled with pride. For failing to see what you try to make me see.

And you're saying that being saved is not about turning your back, but about trusting the Holy Spirit. That is exactly what the problem is with this country. Too many people following your prescription to salvation. About letting someone else do it. Which in your case is the Holy Spirit. I would admit though, that that is far superior to letting Trump and his crack team do it.

The Catholic primate, the pope, and the born-again Zionist pastor, and you have this in common, and the Zionists are happy their lieutenants are keeping the flock well-corralled. I agree that the primate is a whore, along with the pastor. I still think though, that you and I, being more intelligent than them, can still figure out a better way to be saved.

mariantos

First you intimate I am hateful. Now I am filled with pride. For failing to see what you try to make me see.

And you're saying that being saved is not about turning your back, but about trusting the Holy Spirit. That is exactly what the problem is with this country. Too many people following your prescription to salvation. About letting someone else do it. Which in your case is the Holy Spirit. I would admit though, that that is far superior to letting Trump and his crack team do it.

The Catholic primate, the pope, and the born-again Zionist pastor, and you have this in common, and the Zionists are happy their lieutenants are keeping the flock well-corralled. I agree that the primate is a whore, along with the pastor. I still think though, that you and I, being more intelligent than them, can still figure out a better way to be saved.

First of all, I want to apologize because I was misunderstood.
I never said that you are a person who hates, but that you should not hate other people, in general, in order to be good for your soul and also for you. I didn't accuse you of hating other people, I just gave you an advice. In fact, I didn't say you were a proud person, but I wondered if you weren't proud. Pay close attention to words.

As for salvation, there is only one way.

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in two time.
1 Timothy 2: 5-6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14: 6

Take care of your soul brother.
All the best!

OP
Twohandsondeck
I still think though, that you and I, being more intelligent than them, can still figure out a better way to be saved.
1 Corinthians 3:18-20
[18] Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
[19] For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
[20] And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.

Romans 1:22-25
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

yerrag

Aye!

L_C

Came across a study by Richard Jordan in which he goes over (mostly Old Testament) scripture that deals with the thread title. A link to the study is posted at the bottom.

Here are the notes:

SUMMARY -
+Rev. 17:1-6 addresses the great whore which matches with the Catholic church.

+Judges chapter 17 shows the first introduction of the Baal system.

+Judges chapter 18 shows that the tribe of Dan increases the Baal worship from one small family to an entire tribe.
>sidenote: the tribe of Dan is not included as a part of the 144,000 Jews who are sealed during the great tribulation period (Rev. 7:4-8).

+1 Kings 16:30-31 shows king Ahab worships Baal.

+Matthew 23:1-10 Jesus Christ addresses the priest types who wish to be referred to as "father" or "master" or "rabbi" and commands that none are given that religious title.

+Mark 12:38-41 Jesus Christ addressing the priest types again with their long robes and wanting of "father" and "master" salutations in the marketplace.

+2 Kings 10:22 Jehu slays Baal worshippers who are wearing vestments. "Vestments" are the priests robes in a specific word during present day.

+Isaiah 47:5-8 the "lady of kingdoms" has said in her heart that there is none else beside her and will receive God's wrath.

+Jeremiah 44:15-22 the people of Israel burn incense, pour out drink offerings (wine/blood of Christ in the Catholic church), and make cakes (bread/flesh of Christ in the Catholic church) to sacrifice to the "queen of heaven."
>Other examples of "queens of heaven" are: Venus, Diana, Isis, Ashtaroth, and Astarte.

+Psalms 16:4
drink offerings of blood which are hastened unto another god are not accepted by God.

View attachment 24190View attachment 24191

*"the great whore" in Revelation chapter 17 is the Roman Catholic church of today. The scarlet and purple array with the golden cup makes it easy to see that this is connected to the Catholic church.

*"the great whore" will work closely with the coming antichrist in order to establish a one-world government that will become the 'beast system.' This is the system which requires everyone to take the mark of the beast and worship the image of the beast or die.

Revelation 17:1-6
[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
[6] And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

*Judges 17 shows the introduction of the Roman Catholic, Baal system:

Judges 17:1-13
[1] And there was a man of mount Ephraim, whose name was Micah.
[2] And he said unto his mother, The eleven hundred shekels of silver that were taken from thee, about which thou cursedst, and spakest of also in mine ears, behold, the silver is with me; I took it. And his mother said, Blessed be thou of the LORD, my son.
[3] And when he had restored the eleven hundred shekels of silver to his mother, his mother said, I had wholly dedicated the silver unto the LORD from my hand for my son, to make a graven image and a molten image: now therefore I will restore it unto thee.
[4] Yet he restored the money unto his mother; and his mother took two hundred shekels of silver, and gave them to the founder, who made thereof a graven image and a molten image: and they were in the house of Micah.
[5] And the man Micah had an house of gods, and made an ephod, and teraphim, and consecrated one of his sons, who became his priest.
[6] In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.
[7] And there was a young man out of Bethlehemjudah of the family of Judah, who was a Levite, and he sojourned there.
[8] And the man departed out of the city from Bethlehemjudah to sojourn where he could find a place: and he came to mount Ephraim to the house of Micah, as he journeyed.
[9] And Micah said unto him, Whence comest thou? And he said unto him, I am a Levite of Bethlehemjudah, and I go to sojourn where I may find a place.
[10] And Micah said unto him, Dwell with me, and be unto me a father and a priest, and I will give thee ten shekels of silver by the year, and a suit of apparel, and thy victuals. So the Levite went in.
[11] And the Levite was content to dwell with the man; and the young man was unto him as one of his sons.
[12] And Micah consecrated the Levite; and the young man became his priest, and was in the house of Micah.
[13] Then said Micah, Now know I that the LORD will do me good, seeing I have a Levite to my priest.

*Judges 18 then goes on to show that the tribe of Dan is the tribe "which allowed this [beast system of worship] to get a foothold into Israel."

Judges 18:18-20, 28-31
[18] And these went into Micah's house, and fetched the carved image, the ephod, and the teraphim, and the molten image. Then said the priest unto them, What do ye?
[19] And they said unto him, Hold thy peace, lay thine hand upon thy mouth, and go with us, and be to us a father and a priest: is it better for thee to be a priest unto the house of one man, or that thou be a priest unto a tribe and a family in Israel?
[20] And the priest's heart was glad, and he took the ephod, and the teraphim, and the graven image, and went in the midst of the people.
[28] And there was no deliverer, because it was far from Zidon, and they had no business with any man; and it was in the valley that lieth by Bethrehob. And they built a city, and dwelt therein.
[29] And they called the name of the city Dan, after the name of Dan their father, who was born unto Israel: howbeit the name of the city was Laish at the first.
[30] And the children of Dan set up the graven image: and Jonathan, the son of Gershom, the son of Manasseh, he and his sons were priests to the tribe of Dan until the day of the captivity of the land.
[31] And they set them up Micah's graven image, which he made, all the time that the house of God was in Shiloh.

1 Kings 16:30-31
[30] And Ahab the son of Omri did evil in the sight of the LORD above all that were before him.
[31] And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him.

> when Ahab worshipped Baal, Richard Jordan illustrates a point by visualizing that worship service was executed while the worshippers were wearing scarlet and purple robes (an ephod), a golden cup, and the ever was facilitated by priests which were called father.

*Jesus Christ commands that we should not call any man by a religious title of father on earth. The scribes with long clothing spoken of in Matthew 23:2 are also addressed in Mark 12:38-41 as the same. These scribes love to be called "Rabbi" (or "father") in the marketplace. Their description matches

Matthew 23:1-10
[1] Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
[2] Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
[3] All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
[4] For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
[5] But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,
[6] And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,
[7] And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.
[8] But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.
[9] And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
[10] Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

Mark 12:38-41
[38] And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,
[39] And the chief seats in the synagogues, and the uppermost rooms at feasts:
[40] Which devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayers: these shall receive greater damnation.
[41] And Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money into the treasury: and many that were rich cast in much.

*the great whore is arrayed in purple and scarlet color, holding a golden cup:

Revelation 17:4-5
[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

*sacrifices are continually made upon an altar. One type of altar is a grove. Groves are commanded to be cut down in Deuteronomy chapter 7:

Deuteronomy 7:5
[5] But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

*In 2 Kings chapter 10, Jehu destroys all of the worshippers of Baal at that time by calling them all to one gathering. Of note, vestments were provided to the Baal worshippers before they were slain. "Vestment" is another term for the robes that priests wear today.

2 Kings 10:22
[22] And he said unto him that was over the vestry, Bring forth vestments for all the worshippers of Baal. And he brought them forth vestments.

*in Isaiah chapter 47, the "daughter of the Chaldeans" who is also called "The lady of kingdoms" is a figure (or perhaps a false god) that is given to pleasures and says in her heart, "I am, and none else beside me" whereby God threatens that His wrath shall come upon this "lady of kingdoms."

Isaiah 47:5-8
[5] Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.
[6] I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
[7] And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.
[8] Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:

*In Jeremiah 44, Jeremiah is pleading with the people of Israel to listen to the words of God, but they won't listen, and instead, choose to burn incense (pray to) and make drink offerings to the "queen of heaven."

(The virgin Mary in Catholic tradition is one such "queen of heaven" figure that we have in modern day. There are multiple goddesses that fulfill this role throughout history and different cultures. Other "queens of heaven" are: Venus, Diana, Isis, Ashtaroth, and Astarte)

Jeremiah 44:15-22
[15] Then all the men which knew that their wives had burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,
[16] As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.
[17] But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.
[18] But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all things, and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.
[19] And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?
[20] Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,
[21] The incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?
[22] So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day.

*In accordance with Psalm 16:4, those who "hasten after another god" will offer drinks of blood. In Catholic communion, it is believed that the wine being consumed is the literal blood of Christ and that the bread is the literal flesh of Christ ("cakes" in Jeremiah 44:19).

Psalms 16:4
[4] Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.

View: https://youtu.be/t4DiEAxBbKg

We are commanded to not be moved away from the gospel of salvation. The prince of the power of the air blows winds that we might be tempted to be carried away with every wind of doctrine. In the latter times, there will be seducing spirits and doctrines of devils.

The wiles of the devil are cunning devices which draw a person away from the steadfast knowledge of God.

One way that Satan tries to move a person away from sound doctrine is to encourage them to invest in faith as their own gods, as it was in the garden of Eden when the serpent promises that Adam & Eve will be "as gods." This is fundamentally self-righteousness and leads to a religious, works-based system. All works-based systems are a form of Baal worship.

The mention of "wiles" elsewhere in the Bible:

Numbers 25:18
[18] For they vex you with their wiles, wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of a prince of Midian, their sister, which was slain in the day of the plague for Peor's sake.

Joshua 9:4
[4] They did work wilily, and went and made as if they had been ambassadors, and took old sacks upon their asses, and wine bottles, old, and rent, and bound up;

Ephesians 6:11
[11] Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

I would recommend reading the book by John Lash - Not in his image. It's a life changing and empowering book. There should be a free pdf online at archive.org. Many things will become clear if you are into looking for the truth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals